Eagle Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling Parts
- Fuel System Parts
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- Air Conditioning
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control Parts
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
When Chrysler purchased AMC (American Motor Corporation) in 1987, it was going to create a brand that would capture import car buyers. The Eagle brand was launched by Chrysler in 1988 in an attempt to compete with best-selling Japanese import cars like the Toyota Camry and the Honda Civic. The first Eagle models produced by Chrysler were the Renault-inspired Eagle Premier and Eagle Medallion. Aimed at an enthusiast driver, these cars soon became popular with many Americans due to their affordable price and reliability. Later, through a deal with Mitsubishi, Chrysler shared the platforms with the Japanese company, producing rebadged and slightly restyled versions of the Mitsubishi Eclipse and 3000GT.
The Eagle Premier was highly praised for being one of the sportiest sedans on the U.S. market of those days. However, Eagle’s biggest success in the US came from the sales of Jeeps, which gave some energy to the Eagle division. Eagles were sold in the same showrooms as Jeeps in the United States. As sport utility vehicles increased in popularity throughout the US, the Eagle brand was unfortunately left in the rear view mirror by many American drivers. In the '90s Chrysler chose to make Jeeps available exclusively through its own Jeep dealerships and the sales of Eagle quickly went down. Eventually, Chrysler made a decision to discontinue Eagle as a brand altogether. The termination of the Eagle brand was officially announced in 1997. Shortly after that, the final vehicle released under the Eagle name, the Eagle Talon, rolled off the assembly line. The Eagle Talon was a badge-engineered version of the Mitsubishi Eclipse.
Throughout its existence, the Eagle brand had earned a reputation for introducing a diverse line of vehicles into the US market. By some critics Eagle is viewed as a brand that released a number of different badge-engineered vehicles from companies like Mitsubishi, Renault, and Chrysler. However, Eagle also produced some interesting models targeted at various segments of the automotive market throughout the late 1980s and early 1990s. The discontinuation of Eagle was mainly due to the problems that often take place when major automotive companies merge with each other. Many of the Eagle models are still regarded as reliable, affordable, and fuel-efficient cars even in today’s market.
If you want to make your Eagle one of a kind, you're in the right place. We carry Eagle parts and accessories from the most reputable names in the industry. Whatever your goal is – to keep your Eagle running at its peak or turn it into a high-powered beast – with our vast selection of premium accessories and parts you will tick all the boxes. Quality is at the heart of everything we do at CARiD, that is why when ordering parts and accessories from our online store, you can be sure that you're getting the finest automotive products out there.
CARiD is always here with everything you need to keep your Eagle in tip top shape, inside and out. We are devoted to providing a complete assortment of Eagle accessories and parts. Everything we've collected on our virtual shelves is guaranteed to be of the highest quality and deliver unmatched performance. Grilles, spoilers, floor mats, dash kits, chrome trim, engine parts and full body kits – we've got something for every area of your precious vehicle. Our extensive lineup of Eagle accessories and parts gives you the options to provide the proper care for your vehicle. At CARiD your pride and joy will feel at home!
Dress your vehicle up. Keep it running at its peak or unleash its hidden power. Make it look like it just rolled off the show room floor. Take care of it and maintain it. You name it, we've got it. We have gathered everything you need to make your Eagle perfect both inside and out. CARiD's job is to meet your every expectation and provide you with quality and durable accessories and parts designed with excellence in mind. Whether you're after luxurious style, brisk performance, or anything in between, our wide assortment covers all the bases.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...