Dynatrac offers the best warranty in the business. No gimmicks or excuses. In the unlikely event that you need service under this warranty, you will be treated with the priority, respect and patience that you deserve as a Dynatrac customer. Its service is one of the best in the business, and sets the company apart from its competitors. It is included in every Dynatrac product. Dynatrac will not hide behind excuses. If you have a problem that is covered under the warranty below, it will fix it.
Dynatrac limited warranty
What is covered and for how long?
For a period of one (1) year from the date of shipping, Dynatrac Products Co., Inc. (“Dynatrac”) will at its option repair or replace the products supplied by Dynatrac as part of the original axle assembly, kit or covered products that become unserviceable due to a defect in materials or workmanship (see “Conditions and limitations”).
In lieu of returning the product for repair, Dynatrac may offer to send the replacement parts, components or assemblies to the purchaser. Dynatrac cannot be responsible for the work performed by non-Dynatrac employees. Warranty for work performed by third parties, is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
Proper care and maintenance is necessary to obtain optimal performance and reliability from the axle assembly and any related products by Dynatrac. It is the purchaser’s obligation to see that the axle assemblies and all related products are installed, operated and maintained in a safe manner in accordance with OEM, Dynatrac and Dana service manuals, and any applicable Dynatrac service bulletins.
Conditions and limitations
1. This warranty does not cover:
- Loss of time, inconvenience, loss of use of the vehicle, towing fees, hotel or telephone bills, or incidental or consequential damages.
- Damage or premature wear due to road hazard, wreck, collision, vandalism, overloading, improper installation, customer installed attachments, misapplication, wheel/hub imbalance, failure to maintain or install lubricants to the unit, mechanical condition of the unit, misuse, failure to provide proper maintenance, willful abuse or alteration of the axle assembly.
- Normal wear, the attachment of the axle to the vehicle or the connection of brake hydraulic lines, cables, hoses or wiring of any kind.
2. Dynatrac makes no other warranties expressed or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The purchaser is solely responsible for determining the adequacy of the product for any and all uses for which the purchaser may apply the product.
3. Important: In accordance with federal law, this warranty has been designated as a “limited warranty”. Nothing in this warranty is intended to be a representation by Dynatrac that axle assembly failures cannot occur.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.