Universal Zinc Spare Tire Bracket (22120) by Dutton Lainson®. Material: Steel. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.
- Mounting hardware included.
- Extends spare tire up and away from trailer and boat
- Fits wheel sizes from 9" to 14", 4 or 5-hole rims, and trailer tongues up to 3" x 5"
- 4-1/2" side and 4-3/4" high offset provides increased ground and boat clearance
- Heavy duty steel construction
- TUFFPLATE® finish for additional rust resistance and longer life
- Features locking hole to lock wheel and bracket to the trailer
- Made in the U.S.A.
Designed with precision and functionality in mind, this accessory ensures outstanding performance and easy use which makes it the perfect deal for your ultimate satisfaction.
Thanks to the company's strong diversified foundation and innovative, motivated people, Dutton Lainson® Company has spanned three centuries and is now in a stronger position than at any time in its history. The company was founded in 1886, when William M. Dutton and two friends started a small harness and horse collar shop. This soon grew to become one of the largest horse collar manufacturing plants in the nation. Today, Dutton-Lainson is one of the country's leading manufacturers of quality products for marine, agricultural, industrial, and automotive markets throughout the world. Thanks to the creativity and dedication of all its associates, the company looks forward with confidence to a future of continued success.