- DUNLOP® SIGNATURE HPSIGNATURE HP Tires by Dunlop®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. This car tire features VersaLoad Technology™ which helps provide consistent handling, ride comfort, and tread wear in a wide range of load conditions....Improved all-weather performanceSmooth highway rideSize: 255/55R18Load/Speed Rating: 109/V$198.40 each●In Stock (65) - Ships within 24 hrs$793.60 / set of 4
- DUNLOP® SP SPORT 01 DSSTSP SPORT 01 DSST Tires by Dunlop®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Run Flat. Jointless Band Technology™ helps maintain the car tire's shape, enabling smooth performance at highway speeds. Aramid reinforced bead helps provide...Enhanced wet and dry tractionSmooth highway rideSize: 255/55R18Load/Speed Rating: 109/V$474.73 each●In Stock (3) - Ships within 24 hrs$1,424.19 / set of 3
- DUNLOP® SP WINTER SPORT 3DSP WINTER SPORT 3D Tires by Dunlop®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance. This automotive tire is optimized to handle every kind of winter condition, thanks to three different sipes positioned on specific parts of the tire. It...Drivability in all weather conditionsExcellent dry handlingSize: 255/55R18Load/Speed Rating: 105/H$303.47 each●In Stock (4) - Ships within 24 hrs$1,213.88 / set of 4
- DUNLOP® SP WINTER SPORT 3DSP WINTER SPORT 3D Tires by Dunlop®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance. This automotive tire is optimized to handle every kind of winter condition, thanks to three different sipes positioned on specific parts of the tire. It...Drivability in all weather conditionsExcellent dry handlingSize: 255/55R18Load/Speed Rating: 109/V$320.81 each●In Stock (3) - Ships within 24 hrs$962.43 / set of 3
- DUNLOP® GRANDTREK SJ6GRANDTREK SJ6 Tires by Dunlop®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Truck / SUV, All Terrain / Off Road / Mud. This reliable tire features zigzag grooves in the center which create twin snow-packing pillars that help provide powerful...Powerful traction and braking on ice and snowIncreased even wearSize: 255/55R18Load/Speed Rating: 109/Q$198.06 each●OUT OF STOCK - Unavailable until further notice$792.24 / set of 4
- DUNLOP® GRANDTREK WT M3 DSST ROFGRANDTREK WT M3 DSST ROF Tires by Dunlop®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance, Truck / SUV, Run Flat. Be ready for snow, sleet, ice, slush, or whatever else Mother Nature can throw your way with high quality snow tires...Ensure excellent control and grip on both ice and snow covered roadsExtended blocks provide improved handling and braking stabilitySize: 255/55R18Load/Speed Rating: 109/H$375.29 each●OUT OF STOCK - Unavailable until further notice$1,501.16 / set of 4
- DUNLOP® WINTER MAXX SJ8WINTER MAXX SJ8 Tires by Dunlop®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance. Be ready for snow, sleet, ice, slush, or whatever else Mother Nature can throw your way with high quality snow tires offered at CARiD. Crafted from the...Maxx Sharp Edge with Miura-Ori Sipes provides higher blade density to help prevent block distortion and increase tread-to-ice contactNano-Fit rubber combines flexibility and rigidity to help rubber tread adhere to the ice surfaceSize: 255/55R18Load/Speed Rating: 109/R$231.80 each●OUT OF STOCK - Unavailable until further notice$927.20 / set of 4
Since 1888 when John Dunlop patented the first air-filled bicycle tire in Ireland, Dunlop Tires has never stopped innovating new tire and rubber technologies. Advancements in run-flat designs, rubber compounds, high-speed heat reduction, and wet road performance are among many things Dunlop is credited for. Modern Dunlops have led BMW Motorsport teams to many victories and are favorites of many LeMans racers. Dunlop unveils wave after wave of racing-inspired, driver-inspiring innovations.
Dunlop tires are superior because company engineers never stop focusing on what makes a good tire a great one and constantly strive to improve performance across all measurable categories. Dunlop “Jointless Bond Technology” allows construction that maintains proper tire shapes at high speeds, “Multi-Pitch Design” uses varying size blocks in tread patterns for noise cancellation, and “Silicarbon Matrix” creates a rubber-silica compound for the highest levels of grip.
So if you demand superior levels of grip, ride comfort, handling, stability, temperature build-up, wet road performance, or economy, Dunlops have it all. Run-flat versions of many tire models are also available. Our website has been set up to automatically guide you in the tire buying process for your vehicle. To find Dunlop tires available for your specific vehicle, select your make, model, and year. You’ll notice a range of sizes appear on the left (anywhere from 13 inches to 22 inches in diameter for example). In addition to automotive tires, Dunlops produce a wide range of tires for motorcycles, ATVs, competition go-carts, and commercial trucks. They also sponsor numerous racing and high-performance automotive events.
When you’re ready, choose your current size or browse from other diameter sizes that will typically fit on your vehicle. Next, you have the option of narrowing down your search further with preferences of all-season, summer, or winter tread designs. Then, you can choose between tires with tread designs optimized for types of driving: performance, all-terrain, or economy. Whether you are looking for Rover, Direzza, Sport Maxx tires, or Dunlop mud tires, they have you covered. If you’d like to discuss details with a live tire and wheel expert, we have specialists available 7 days a week to help guide you.