- DUNLOP® GRASPIC DS-3GRASPIC DS-3 Tires by Dunlop®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance. This present day tire features premium silica-based fiber which helps the tread remain soft at lower temperatures for enhanced traction and control on ice....Size: 175/65R14Load/Speed Rating: 82/Q$92.60 each●In Stock - Ships in 3 to 5 days$370.40 / set of 4
- DUNLOP® SP 10SP 10 Tires by Dunlop®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. This all-weather tire offers a quiet ride. Advanced tread pattern helps provide great wet-weather grip. Variable pitch tread design helps reduce noise for a quiet ride....Size: 175/65R14Load/Speed Rating: 84/S$108.50 each●In Stock - Ships in 3 to 5 days$434.00 / set of 4
- DUNLOP® SP 31SP 31 Tires by Dunlop®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Asymmetric tread pattern helps provide a balance of wet and dry performance. Multi-Pitch Tread Design Technology™ helps reduce noise for a quiet ride. Circumferential...Size: 175/65R14Load/Speed Rating: 81/S$104.89 each●In Stock - Ships in 3 to 5 days$419.56 / set of 4
- DUNLOP® SP 31SP 31 Tires by Dunlop®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Asymmetric tread pattern helps provide a balance of wet and dry performance. Multi-Pitch Tread Design Technology™ helps reduce noise for a quiet ride. Circumferential...Size: 175/65R14Load/Speed Rating: 81/S$105.82 each●In Stock - Ships in 3 to 5 days$423.28 / set of 4
- DUNLOP® WINTER MAXXWINTER MAXX Tires by Dunlop®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance. Be ready for snow, sleet, ice, slush, or whatever else Mother Nature can throw your way with high quality snow tires offered at CARiD. Crafted from the...Size: 175/65R14Load/Speed Rating: 82/T$90.25 each●In Stock - Ships within 24 hrs$361.00 / set of 4
Since 1888 when John Dunlop patented the first air-filled bicycle tire in Ireland, Dunlop Tires has never stopped innovating new tire and rubber technologies. Advancements in run-flat designs, rubber compounds, high-speed heat reduction, and wet road performance are among many things Dunlop is credited for. Modern Dunlops have led BMW Motorsport teams to many victories and are favorites of many LeMans racers. Dunlop unveils wave after wave of racing-inspired, driver-inspiring innovations.
Dunlop tires are superior because company engineers never stop focusing on what makes a good tire a great one and constantly strive to improve performance across all measurable categories. Dunlop “Jointless Bond Technology” allows construction that maintains proper tire shapes at high speeds, “Multi-Pitch Design” uses varying size blocks in tread patterns for noise cancellation, and “Silicarbon Matrix” creates a rubber-silica compound for the highest levels of grip.
So if you demand superior levels of grip, ride comfort, handling, stability, temperature build-up, wet road performance, or economy, Dunlops have it all. Run-flat versions of many tire models are also available. Our website has been set up to automatically guide you in the tire buying process for your vehicle. To find Dunlop tires available for your specific vehicle, select your make, model, and year. You’ll notice a range of sizes appear on the left (anywhere from 13 inches to 22 inches in diameter for example). In addition to automotive tires, Dunlops produce a wide range of tires for motorcycles, ATVs, competition go-carts, and commercial trucks. They also sponsor numerous racing and high-performance automotive events.
When you’re ready, choose your current size or browse from other diameter sizes that will typically fit on your vehicle. Next, you have the option of narrowing down your search further with preferences of all-season, summer, or winter tread designs. Then, you can choose between tires with tread designs optimized for types of driving: performance, all-terrain, or economy. Whether you are looking for Rover, Direzza, Sport Maxx tires, or Dunlop mud tires, they have you covered. If you’d like to discuss details with a live tire and wheel expert, we have specialists available 7 days a week to help guide you.