Are you looking to find the absolute best in add-ons and solutions to provide your current Dodge Ram an improved image or some additional, useful amenities? If yes, you are in the best place. At CARiD, there is a magnificent line of upgrades intended for your year of Dodge Ram Van, and they were selected from the most reliable brand names on the market to supply you with great design and quality. Look at our brilliant Dodge Ram Van projector headlights, Dodge Ram Van Euro headlights and Dodge Ram Van halo headlights, which have been built to give your Dodge Ram a hot new look after dark as well as make your at night time behind the wheel safer and more pleasant.
Each one of the Dodge Ram Van replacement headlights you'll see at CARiD are designed by the best brands, and are provided with comprehensive extended warranties to give you protection. All of these headlights are really easy to set up for most owners, which means that you'll find it simple to install them and take advantage of them right off the bat. We supply probably the widest range of Dodge Ram Van projector headlights, so whether you like a European influenced design or a halo model, you'll discover the right pair of Dodge Ram headlights for you and your car at CARiD. We feature amongst the most affordable selling prices you'll get on the web, in addition to fast shipment and brilliant customer care, so don't procrastinate! Order your brand new Ram headlights straight away!
- Replace® Factory HeadlightsFactory Headlights by Replace®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with broken or missing lights and endanger yourself and your passengers because...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$9.12 - $1,977.87
- TYC® Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlights by TYC®. When you're driving late at night, you do want to clearly see the road ahead and want your headlights to perform at their best. Then again, when one of your headlights gets damaged, you think...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$19.87 - $904.60
- Eagle® Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlights by Eagle®. Go with these high quality replacement lights to improve your visibility and feel safe on the road. Each and every light is meticulously designed for a perfect fit to ensure durability and...Deliver improved performance and clearer visionDesigned to light up any road$19.65 - $659.85
- Dorman® Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlights by Dorman®. Dorman comprehensive line lighting components includes headlights, side marker lights, tail lights and more! All lighting components are direct replacements for a proper fit.Replacement helps you pass state inspection - and avoid tickets and finesWiring harness included (where applicable)$16.93 - $929.44
- K-Metal® Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlight by K-Metal®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with broken or missing lights and endanger yourself and your...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$25.50 - $2,863.13
- Sherman® Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlights by Sherman®. Don't risk your safety by driving with non-functional or damaged headlights. Replace them with Sherman headlights built to OEM specifications to provide a direct fit along with...Manufactured to exact OEM specificationsDirect fit replacement – no modifications required$35.24 - $867.64
- Lumen® LED Headlight Conversion KitLED Headlight Conversion Kit by Lumen®. Swap those dull and dim halogen bulbs for this super bright and powerful LED Conversion Kit by Lumen. Lumen knows how to turn your ordinary-looking vehicle into a jaw-dropping light display....$144.95 - $164.95
- Putco® LED Headlight Conversion KitHeadlight LED Conversion Kit by Putco®. Are your factory incandescent bulbs dim and need immediate replacement? Replace them with brighter, crisper and longer lasting Putco LED bulbs. You not only make your vehicle more visible to...For upgrading from factory halogen bulbs to LEDsIncreased brightness for great visibility$80.40 - $251.99
- Oracle Lighting® LED Conversion KitLED Conversion Kit by Oracle Lighting®. These LED bulbs are designed to outperform standard halogen bulbs, and match the brightness of HID bulbs. Each bulb emits 2,200 lumens rivaling the top of the line HID bulbs. The unique...Lumens: 2200 lm (per bulb)Lifetime: 30,000 hrs$127.47
- Sylvania® Headlight Replacement BulbsSilverStar Headlight Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania®. Upgrade your standard headlight bulbs with SilverStar series halogen bulbs and gain a 30 to 50% increase in brightness, a 25 to 40% increase in forward distance visibility, and a...$10.99 - $119.99
- Putco® Headlight BulbsHeadlight Bulbs by Putco®. Increase your vehicle's light output and improve your nighttime visibility and safety with just a bulb change! These bulbs are superior to both ordinary bulbs and OEM halogen bulbs. They're also available...$31.99 - $36.99
- Lumen® Parking Light LED BulbsParking Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your parking lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install...$8.99 - $29.95
- XKGlow® LED Headlight Conversion KitLED Headlight Conversion Kit by XKGlow®. Want your headlights to shine brighter and further but your current bulbs just aren't cutting it? Want to get rid of that old yellow light tint and give your ride an updated look with a cool...Weatherproof construction and shockproof driverEasy plug and play installation (May not fit with dust cover)$67.98 - $149.58
- PIAA® Xtreme White Headlight Replacement BulbsXtreme White Headlight Replacement Bulbs by PIAA®. These top of the line halogen bulbs have a cool white light output that gives the driver better color recognition and contrast as compared to stock halogen lamps. The blue top coat...4000K bright white color for visibility and styleHeat resistant quartz glass for long life$33.15 - $84.15
- Eagle® Replacement Parking LightsReplacement Parking Lights by Eagle®. Eagle replacement parking lights are identical to your factory units in form, fit, and function, so they install with no problem and deliver reliable performance mile after mile. Eagle parking...Designed to light up any roadSturdy construction to last$4.68 - $107.98
Guides & Articles
- HeadlightsCare And Feeding Of Your Composite HeadlampsThe condition of a vehicle's headlights is probably the last thing most drivers worry about unless there's a significant problem. Yesterday's cars with sealed beam headlights required little maintenance other than to replace a round or rectangular unit when one burned out. And once a new headlight was put in, everything looked and worked like new again.
- HeadlightsHow To Install A Set Of Custom Headlamp AssembliesIf the front of your vehicle is its “face”, then the headlamps have long been considered the vehicle’s “eyes”. Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of your car or truck is to replace the factory headlamp assemblies with a custom set. Your ride will take on a personality all its own, and will gain a distinctive appearance that will set it apart from all the other look-alike vehicles on the road.
- HeadlightsFactors To Consider When Purchasing A Replacement Factory HeadlampWe at CARiD know that there are times when you need to replace factory headlight assemblies with units that match the quality and function of your originals. While it's more "fun" to customize your ride, sometimes the repair takes priority. One headlamp lens may be cracked. You may have been in a minor fender-bender (lamp bender?) and the mounting tabs may have broken. Note that "factory" style headlight assemblies we sell are designed to replicate the original lamps, so you will not be considering features such as LEDs, halo rings, or projector beams. We've created this article to help ensure what you purchase is exactly right for your needs and wants.
- HeadlightsHow To Choose The Best Custom Headlamp Assembly For Your CarCustom headlamp assemblies on the market today tend to be grouped into four main designations: "Projector" style, "Halo" style, "LED" style, and "Euro" style. This can lead to confusion, because "Halo" style headlamp assemblies may also be equipped with projector lights and LED bulbs. Or, "Euro" style headlight assemblies may be equipped with halo rings, projector lights, and LEDs… or they may not be. You may be asking yourself which style is the best choice for me? See our Custom and Factory Headlight Glossary for definitions and more details about each style.
- HeadlightsA Brief History Of Sealed Beam Headlamps In The U.S.Those of you born after 1990 or so have grown up in an automotive world where “all cars” have composite headlamp assemblies, uniquely designed to be make- and model-specific. If a light within the assembly burns out, you replace “just” the bulb. If the unit cracks, you must purchase a replacement that fits your car and your car only.
- HeadlightsCustom And Factory Headlamp GlossaryWhen searching for a new set of headlamp assemblies for your ride, you may come across any number of terms which require explanation. Like many other accessory categories, headlamps use their own terminology. For your convenience, we provide you with this list, presented in alphabetical order, and with photos to help you identify these features.
- HeadlightsWhat Are The Different Types Of Halo Headlight Rings?Ever since BMW introduced "halo" headlights to serve as daytime running lights on their 2001 5-series, rings of light encircling round headlamp bulb openings have caught on around the world as THE dramatic way to add visual Wow and stance to a vehicle's front profile. While composite headlamp assemblies became mainstream in the 1980s, it wasn't until the turn of the millennium that automakers began to style multi-faceted projector beam style bulbs within the housings.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Car BulbsHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.
Dodge Ram Van Custom & Factory Headlights Reviews
1998 Dodge Ram Van