Dodge Journey Accessories & Parts
- Running Boards
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Grill Guards
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Bug Deflectors
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Car Tents
- Off-Road Bumpers
- Custom Hoods
- Vertical Doors
- Sunroof Visors
- Spare Tire Covers & Carriers
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
The Dodge Journey debuted for the 2009 model year as a crossover wagon. It is constructed on the Chrysler's JC platform, which is a derivative of the Mitsubishi GS platform. The Journey shares elements and parts of its chassis with the Caliber, Avenger, and Jeep Patriot. The Journey is front-wheel drive with four-wheel drive available, as well. As for the model's dimensions, the Dodge Journey measures in with a wheelbase of 113.8 inches, a width of 75 inches, a height of 67.5 inches, and an overall length of 192.3 inches. For its first generation, the Dodge Journey is built at the Toluca Car Assembly in Toluca, Mexico.
The base engine for the Dodge Journey is a 2.4L four-cylinder capable of approximately 175 horsepower directed through a four-speed automatic transmission. This engine is found in the entry-level SE version of the Journey. Two other trim levels are available for the model: SXT and R/T. For both the SXT and R/T, the engine is a bolder 3.5L V6 that churns out up to 235 horsepower and is geared to a six-speed automatic transmission. Four-wheel drive is available for these models, as well. When it comes to storage and cargo area, the Dodge Journey includes a flat-folding front-passenger seat with a storage bin located under the cushion as well as other storage bins in the second-row. An "underfloor" storage area is also showcased.
The base Journey SE is equipped with air conditioning, cloth upholstery, power accessories, heated power mirrors, and automatic-off headlights. SXT models take the amenities even further with cruise control, a fold-flat passenger seat, remote keyless entry, satellite radio, an automatic day/night rearview mirror, and alloy wheels, all included into the list of standard Dodge Journey parts. The top-level R/T is equipped with all that the SXT is, but with even more. Dual-zone automatic climate control, leather upholstery, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, and heated front seats are all featured with the R/T. Since its arrival into the Dodge lineup, the Journey has received its fair share of praise and attention from around the industry. Car & Driver Magazine found the Dodge Journey "to excel at being a utility vehicle." The model was also named a Consumer Guide Recommended Buy (2009).
In a segment plagued by clones, the Dodge Journey stands out. Brandishing a more rugged, masculine look than most, the Dodge Journey has a presence people take notice of quickly. Plenty of cargo space and roomy passenger seating makes the inside a comfort zone. It's no wonder why drivers have quickly become attached to this ride. It's also no wonder why at CARiD, we provide a host of Dodge Journey accessories to help you keep your SUV as stylish and personal as possible!
What we aim to do with our lineup of Dodge Journey Accessories and Parts is to give you options. Whether you're searching for stylish accents for the exterior, improved comfort for the interior or the latest in automotive protection, our selection of Dodge Journey accessories and parts has you covered. Spoilers, floor mats, wheels, grille guards, and much more can be found right here in the highest quality and at the lowest prices around. We know how important your ride is to you. Let us help you give it the VIP treatment that matters most.
Whatever you expect from your Dodge Journey, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Dodge Journey and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...