Dodge Grand Caravan Accessories & Parts
- Running Boards
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Grill Guards
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Bug Deflectors
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Car Tents
- Commercial Van Equipment
- Off-Road Bumpers
- Custom Hoods
- Fender Flares
- Vertical Doors
- Spare Tire Covers & Carriers
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
The Dodge Grand Caravan got its start on the heels of the American automaker's popular entry-level minivan, the Caravan, in 1987. Since that time, the vehicle has managed to stay towards the top of the heap in its segment thanks to consistent updates to Grand Caravan parts and improved performance. Featuring a longer wheelbase for more cargo/passenger space, the Grand Caravan has been equipped with everything the "regular" Caravan has offered, but with even more optional accessories and amenities. When the Grand Caravan first started making its presence known on the road, it was outfitted with a base inline four-cylinder engine mated to either a four-speed manual transmission or a three-speed automatic (which eventually was upgraded to a four-speed). As for its dimensions, the Grand Caravan measured in with a wheelbase of 119.1 inches, a width of 72 inches, a height of 65 inches (64.8 inches for 1989), and an overall length of 190.5 inches (191.9 for LE trims in 1989).
Second-generation versions were introduced for 1991 and showcased such standard Grand Caravan parts as new antilock brakes, Quad command bucket seating, and the first driver's side airbag in a minivan (dual front airbags followed in 1994). Primary engine configurations were a 2.5L inline four-cylinder good for 100 horsepower and a 3.0L Mitsubishi V6 (150 horsepower). An EGH V6 option was also available (162 hp and 194 pounds-per-foot of torque). Trim levels for the second generation were the base, C/V, SE, LE, and ES (in 1993, the Sport Wagon entered the lineup). Chrysler redesigned the Dodge Grand Caravan heading into the third generation. The vehicle was now offered as a three-door or four-door, and with both a long and short wheelbase. This time around, the model also featured Easy Out Roller Seats. As for the powertrain and its parts, eight different configurations could be had. All-wheel drive was included on the SE trim and above. The base engine was a 2.4L four cylinder with an optional 3.0L Mitsubishi V6 once again also available. Throughout the third generation, all engines were mated to an automatic transmission.
In 1999, new changes to the Dodge Grand Caravan were made, mostly to the exterior in the form of different styling cues and accents. Trim levels for the third generation were the base, SE, Sport, LE, and top-level ES. Fourth-generation Grand Caravans rolled out for 2001. The base engine was still a 2.4L four-cylinder directed through a four-speed automatic transmission. Trims for the fourth-generation were the base, SE, C/V, and Sport (later, the SXT). The SXT was considered the highest trim level and showed off standard features and Dodge Grand Caravan parts such as a 3.3L V6 (180 hp), dual-zone air conditioning, power accessories, cruise control, remote entry, and an optional power-sliding passenger door.
Minivans don't get the same amount of attention nowadays that they used to, which is what makes the Dodge Grand Caravan even more special. The Dodge Grand Caravan is a rare breed – a minivan that is not only comfortable and tech-savvy, but stylish as well. Sure, it's got the "Stow & Go" seating, swivel captain's chairs, and other cutting-edge amenities. But it also has a smooth, refined exterior shape to encapsulate the whole package. It is no mistake why the Dodge Grand Caravan is such a respected vehicle.
Giving your vehicle a more unique presence is all part of the process, which is precisely why we carry an entire selection of Dodge Grand Caravan Accessories and Parts. At CARiD.com, we know you need premier quality. To prove it, all of our Dodge Grand Caravan accessories and parts are brought to you by the most trustworthy manufacturers at prices that don't hurt. From the hottest fashions to the most advanced methods of protection, our lineup of Dodge Grand Caravan accessories will never steer you wrong!
Whatever you expect from your Dodge Grand Caravan, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Dodge Grand Caravan and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...
- $393.12 - $582.12