Dodge Challenger Tires
- Custom Wheels
- Factory Wheels
- Wheel Covers
- Caliper Covers
- Wheel Spacers
- Lug Nuts & Locks
- TPMS Sensors
- Wheel Center Caps
- Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- Wheel & Tire Accessories
- $86.00 - $150.69
- $60.37 - $91.26
- $67.29 - $127.81
- $48.81 - $106.32
- $139.00 - $197.60
- $82.99 - $189.99
- $198.37 - $365.42
About Dodge Challenger Tires
There is a thrill that comes when you are in a muscle car. It is a rather different experience when you are driving one. It makes you feel like an all powerful being; you get to feel the might under your hands and the vengeance on the pedals. The Dodge Challenger is a car that will deliver all of those breathtaking muscular stunts. In order to have your Challenger give that all impressive performance, visit CARiD and get the best of Dodge Challenger tires on sale. There are many tires that CARiD has on offer and which have been designed to make the car perform and deliver on its renowned name. For the best performance on all manner of roads and seasons, you will have to consider the all season tires. The reason for this is that the tires are hard for the hot weather and yet soft enough to give a tough grip on winter surfaces. If you are a more particular driver who wants a spectacular performance in winter or summer, then you have to get the winter tires and the summer tires respectively.
From size 18” to 24”, CARiD has all of the tires that you can think of. You will also enjoy a long list of great brands and which will accord your car the best performance opportunity. The Dodge Challenger tires at CARiD online have very special features which will automatically make you fall in love with them. There is the very unique tire pressure monitor system (TPMS), which helps you monitor the tire pressure without you necessarily alighting. There are highly professional personnel at carid.com who will make you feel appreciated and who will ensure that you get the best Dodge Challenger tires in the market. Treat your Challenger with top quality tires and watch it deliver the kind of performance and endurance you’ve always dreamed of.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 24, 2017Understanding Off-Road Tire Size MeasurementsWhen you want higher levels of grip for stomping over mud, rocks, or snow, off-road tires are typically designed with deeper tread, larger sizes, and higher sidewall...
- December 20, 2016TPMS Repair Tools And Add-On KitsStarting in the early 2000s, vehicle manufacturers began to phase in Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems (TPMS) on new vehicles. By the year 2008, it was required by law...
- August 17, 2016New TPMS Sensors | The Best Choice With Your...Tire Pressure Monitoring System sensors (TPMS sensors) are fitted in place on the inner surface of your wheel, inside your tire. Attached to that sensor is a valve...
- May 30, 2012You Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your...
- May 06, 2012The Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of...
- April 29, 2012Are Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in...
- April 23, 2012Replacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that...
- April 19, 2012Original Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available...
- March 27, 2012Tire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for...