- Coilover KitsDodge Challenger
- (69)Lowering KitsDodge Challenger
- Handling KitsDodge Challenger
- (10)Air SuspensionDodge Challenger
- (146)Shocks & StrutsDodge Challenger
- (43)Coil SpringsDodge Challenger
- (98)Sway BarsDodge Challenger
- (163)Control ArmsDodge Challenger
- Torsion BarsDodge Challenger
- (2)Subframe BracesDodge Challenger
- (3)Alignment KitsDodge Challenger
- (32)Leaf SpringsDodge Challenger
- (98)Suspension BushingsBushings
- (1)Skid PlatesDodge Challenger
- (1)4 Link Kits & FramesDodge Challenger
- (2)Ball JointsDodge Challenger
- (3)Bump StopsDodge Challenger
- (7)Suspension LubricantsDodge Challenger
- (4)Wheel SpacersDodge Challenger
Have you come in search of the very best in Dodge Challenger suspension products? If so, you are in the right place. At CARiD, we stock an unrivaled range of excellent suspension systems and shock absorbers from top manufacturers, and at some of the best deals you'll find for your Dodge anywhere. Whether you are looking for air compressor kits, bushings, a sway bar assembly, struts, or just about anything else intended to help improve or alter the suspension on your Dodge Challenger, we are confident you'll find it here at the best prices available online.
Our Dodge Challenger suspension systems range includes some products we are really proud to stock from manufacturers who offer the very best in workmanship and quality. Check out what we have in store for your Challenger's year and you will see suspension products from market leaders and innovators like Competition Engineering, Air Lift, Prothane, Hellwig, Skyjacker, Eibach, and Energy Suspension, all of which have been specially chosen by our own auto experts. Couple this high quality range with our excellent customer service and fast delivery, and you can see why so many Dodge Challenger owners keep coming back to CARiD!
- KSport® Kontrol Pro Coilover KitKontrol Pro Coilover Kit by KSport®. Ksport Kontrol Pro Fully Adjustable Coilover Kits provide the ultimate in suspension technology for your vehicle, both on the street or at the track. 36 levels of damping adjustment allow fine...Set of 4 coilovers designed with both road racing and street driving in mind36 way adjustable damping: All Ksport coilovers offer 36 levels of damping which allow you the ability to perfectly dial in your coilover system. Set damping to full soft for a nice comfortable cruising setting for normal driving$783.00 - $2,520.00
- Bilstein® B6 Series Shock Absorbers and StrutsB6 Series Shock Absorbers and Struts by Bilstein®. If you expect more damping power from your shock absorber – even under loads – but don’t want to opt for an all-out sports model, the BILSTEIN B6 is the ideal solution.Increased power reserves and service life, even when pulling transporters and trailers or during frequent journeys with loadsOptimum adhesion and enhanced lane change stability in both day to day and extreme situations$64.93 - $769.20
- Eibach® Pro Lowering KitPro Lowering Kit by Eibach®. This is the Pro System kit replacement performance-oriented coil springs, shock absorbers, and bump stops. “Plus” kits add front and rear sway bars, and some include end links depending on vehicle...Designed for the enthusiast who prefers a civilized boost of their vehicle's street handling abilities with the looks of a lower ride heightIncludes a set of sport springs, bump stops, shock absorbers$466.85 - $1,174.47
- H&R® Street Performance Coilover Lowering KitStreet Performance Coilover Lowering Kit by H&R®. H&R Street Performance Coil Overs are the perfect suspension solution for discerning drivers—from daily drivers to serious tuners—who can appreciate the awesome handling and...100% Made in GermanyFine tune lowering to what you want$963.13 - $2,070.60
- Energy Suspension® Hyper-Flex™ System Master SetHyper-Flex™ System Master Set by Energy Suspension®. This is an all-inclusive kit which includes bushing sets for front and rear control arms, body mounts, front and rear track bars, front and rear bump stops, and front sway...Includes bushing sets for front & rear control arms, body mounts, front & rear track bars, front & rear bump stops, and front sway barsGreater resilience of polyurethane adds support and stability under aggressive driving or load carrying conditions$44.01 - $483.89
- Eibach® Pro-Street Lowering Coilover KitPro-Street Lowering Coilover Kit by Eibach®. For those who do not want the extra cost and complexity of coilovers with adjustable rebound and compression rates, this front and rear set still allows you to adjust ride height...Set of 4 coilover spring assembliesFeatures adjustment for ride height of up to 3 inches$1,106.61 - $1,703.67
- Belltech® Anti-Sway BarsAnti-Sway Bars by Belltech®. Boost the handling of your vehicle to more sophisticated levels with premiere one-piece sway bar from Belltech. Balanced for neutral steering and precise turn-in response, these bars reduce...Anti-sway bars effectively decrease suspension lean and side-to-side body roll around turnsSway bars are crafted from cold-formed solid steel for consistent thickness, yield strength, and lighter weight$67.60 - $525.59
- Bilstein® B12 Series Lowering KitsB12 Series Lowering Kits by Bilstein®. The B12 system provides a lower stance and more stable ride for better road handling and control. This is the most economical way to vastly improve your car's performance AND appearance.Monotube internal designProfessional Cornering System Sport PCSS$626.81 - $1,389.78
- Eibach® Sportline Coil Spring Lowering KitSportline Coil Spring Lowering Kit by Eibach®. Sport lowering kits are created to give the street driver more aggressive looks with a larger drop in ride height than Pro kits. They offer a thrilling, crisp driving experience that...“Sport” series signifies a more extreme level of ride height drop vs. “Pro” series kits which feature a moderate level of dropDesigned for the enthusiast who prefers a civilized boost of their vehicle’s street handling abilities with the looks of a lower ride height$234.01 - $293.19
- Monroe® Monro-Matic Plus™ Shock Absorbers and StrutsMonro-Matic Plus™ Shock Absorbers and Struts by Monroe®. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity proportional valving) and innovative all weather fluid. They offer improved ride comfort for...Twin-Tube internal designAn ideal balance of comfort and control for any driving condition$15.59 - $76.51
- Hotchkis® Control ArmsControl Arms by Hotchkis®. This is a set of replacement A-arm assemblies that come ready to bolt on with repositioned ball joints that provide sports-car handling, reduced body roll, and improved stability at all speeds. Includes...Set of bolt-on replacement front A-arm assemblies designed to provide sports car levels of handlingRepositioned ball joints reduce body roll and improve stability at all speeds$562.80 - $1,330.45
- RideTech® HQ Series ShocksWavesHQ Series ShocksWaves by RideTech®. The Handling Quality ("HQ") series features adjustable shock valving. It is housed in a lightweight aluminum impact forged construction that is available in a wide range of stroke lengths, and...Aluminum impact forged construction allows leak free operationSingle rebound shock valving adjustment$900.00 - $1,400.00
- Belltech® Coilover Lowering KitCoilover Kit by Belltech®. Belltech offers coilover front lowering kits designed for the enthusiast who wishes to enhance the performance and looks of their light truck. Kits include two front coilovers with adjustable or pre-set...Front coilovers in all kits can be lowered manually by up to 3"Rear shock absorbers (if included) do not provide height or damping adjustment$550.00 - $4,245.75
- Eibach® Multi-Pro Coilover Lowering KitMulti-Pro Coilover Lowering Kit with Front and Rear Body Drop by Eibach®. Multi-Pro Lowering kits are coilover springs designed with height adjustability for the street-driven performance car that sees some use on the track....Multi-Pro kits are coilover spring/shock assemblies that are manually height adjustableMulti-Pro kits are designed for the enthusiast who does mostly street driving with a moderate amount of club racing or drag strip time trials on weekends$2,013.48 - $2,610.92
- ST Suspensions® ST X Coilover Lowering KitST X Coilover Lowering Kit by ST Suspensions®. The ultimate in performance, style and handling, ST height adjustable coilover kits are precision engineered and road tested to the highest standards of the German TÜV. Our threaded...Matched damper and spring ratesCorrosion resistant Zinc threaded strut housing$999.99 - $1,999.99
Guides & Articles
- Off-Road BumpersSkid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road ProtectionIf you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle's underside. Deep ruts with rough edges can appear out of nowhere, sturdy-looking rocks can shift unexpectedly, and tranquil bodies of water can hide everything from sinkholes to fallen tree trunks. Before you know it, the underside of your truck has bounced off something hard enough to damage moving suspension components or puncture housings containing engine oil, gasoline, transmission fluid, or differential gear oil.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow much lift is needed for larger tires on my 2007-up Jeep Wrangler?Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or CJs, a 4-door Unlimited model (known internally as the "JKU" body) was offered alongside the standard 2-door ("JK" body). Because it took the off-road capability Wranglers are known for and broadened it with the practicality of 4 doors for those needing a family vehicle, third-generation Wranglers have proven very successful in the marketplace. Maintaining Jeep tradition, this Wrangler appeals by offering a higher-than-average number of advantages for the 4x4 enthusiast, whether it's used for rock crawling or as an everyday driver.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Performance Suspension PartsBody Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10 Inches | What are my Lift Kit Choices?Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to have a stance that's more rugged-looking and more suited to a 4x4 than yours does. Maybe you get a chance to stop and take a closer look immediately, or maybe it's days or weeks before you see the other truck again.
- Automotive ToolsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance Transmission PartsSuspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of Your Tow VehicleIf you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
- Wheels & RimsStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Performance Suspension PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance Suspension PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Replacement Suspension PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
Dodge Challenger Performance Suspension Reviews
2010 Dodge Challenger