- (21)Complete SystemsDodge Caliber
- (106)HeadersDodge Caliber
- (76)Catalytic ConvertersDodge Caliber
- (232)MufflersDodge Caliber
- (1)Exhaust StacksDodge Caliber
- (151)Exhaust TipsDodge Caliber
- (266)Exhaust PipesDodge Caliber
- (159)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsDodge Caliber
- (154)Emission ControlDodge Caliber
- (131)Performance ChipsDodge Caliber
The Dodge Caliber, being practical and versatile, is among those cars you can reliably count on to take you from point A to B. What if you give more meaning to this reliability by making the engine’s power delivery just as attractive? A custom exhaust system from CARiD will help in this. Normally, the Dodge Caliber stock exhaust is limited when it comes to exhaust movement. Yet, this seemingly simple technicality is very crucial to how well the engine operates. Without maximum exhaust flow, the engine diverts part of its power output towards getting rid of exhaust gases. This is power that could be used to propel the car. Custom exhausts take care of this problem by maximizing exhaust flow. In so doing, they help preserve all the power generated by the engine for greater horsepower and torque. The Dodge Caliber range of custom exhausts includes MagnaFlow Dodge Caliber 2012 Street Series cat back exhaust system, Corsa Dodge Caliber Touring cat back system, and Dodge Caliber cat back exhaust by Borla.
All install by direct replacement and give more than 12hp or at least 10% more power and torque. Additional custom exhaust components you may consider using alongside the exhaust system include headers and catalytic converters from the above brands, Flowmaster, Onki, Gibson, and RBP. Our Dodge Caliber catalytic converters meet the standards required by law but are constructed using the latest technology to enhance performance. Dodge Caliber custom exhausts are not only performance enhancers; they are also savings enhancers. You will only buy CARiD’s Caliber custom exhaust system once for the duration you own the car. This is because our exhaust systems are built for long term use and do not break down or suffer performance drops. The good results you enjoy immediately after installing the exhaust will be sustained right through the car’s lifespan. That translates to years of savings.
- MagnaFlow® Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by MagnaFlow®. Muffler Sound: MODERATE. 4" Tubing. These premium line exhaust systems for diesels with particulate filters include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, 100% stainless steel mufflers, optional muffler...Built In Stainless Steel For DurabilityTuned, Powerful Exhaust Sound$202.60 - $3,904.65
- Gibson® Exhaust SystemAmerican Muscle Car™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. Straight Out The Back Exit. Let the engine in your muscle car breathe and make it sound like a real muscle car with an American Muscle Car Aluminized Steel Cat-Back Exhaust. The...CNC mandrel bent exhaust tubingImproved performance$222.79 - $1,189.18
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with little or...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$202.84 - $1,748.68
- DC Sports® 304 SS Exhaust SystemPolished 304 SS Exhaust System by DC Sports®. Exhaust Type: Cat-Back. (Dual Canister). DC Sports race-inspired Dual Canister systems are available for V6 and select four-cylinder application. Dual Canister systems feature twin...Race-inspired Dual Canister systems are available for V6 and select four-cylinder applicationsTwin polished round barrel-style canisters$273.06 - $710.53
- Banks® Stinger™ Exhaust SystemStinger™ Exhaust System by Banks®. With its engineered exhaust, intake and fuel management upgrades, economical Stinger adds impressive power, efficiency and durability—and sounds great doing it! The Banks Power Dual Exhaust...Increased Horsepower Performance: Up to 75 hpIncreased Torque Performance: Up to 135 ft. lbs.$388.80 - $2,441.07
- MagnaFlow® Street Series Exhaust SystemStreet Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Street Series is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal...Moderate SoundDelivers More Horsepower$378.87 - $3,904.65
- Gibson® American Muscle Car™ Exhaust SystemAmerican Muscle Car™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. Let the engine in your muscle car breathe and make it sound like a real muscle car with an American Muscle Car Cat-Back Exhaust. The mandrel bent tubing and CFT Superflow muffler in...Dyno tuned for each applicationImproved performance$222.79 - $1,189.18
- Banks® PowerPack™ Exhaust SystemPowerPack™ Exhaust System by Banks®. Improve performance and economy with a Banks Monster Exhaust system. Increased pipe size is only part of it. Banks uses constant-diameter mandrel bending to keep their stainless steel pipes...Increased Horsepower Performance: Up to 100 hpIncreased Torque Performance: Up to 175 ft. lbs.$1,341.54 - $2,798.00
- DynoMax® Ultra Flo™ Exhaust SystemsUltra Flo™ Stainless Steel Single Exhaust System by DynoMax®. Exit Configuration: Single. Exhaust Material: Stainless Steel. Clamp Type: Band. Exit Location: Angle Exit. Muffler Count: 1. Tip Material: Polished Stainless Steel....Unrestricted, straight-through design for a dyno-proven increase in horsepower and torqueUltra Flo Welded muffler will give your car a deep performance tone$186.95 - $848.09
- Flowmaster® Standard Grade Federal Catalytic ConverterStandard Grade Federal Catalytic Converter by Flowmaster®. Flowmaster's Standard Grade line of Manifold direct fit catalytic converters are specifically designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications for exact fit and performance,...Made of High Quality Stainless SteelImprove Torque and Throttle Response$160.80 - $1,066.25
- PaceSetter® Direct Fit Catalytic Converter with Integrated ManifoldDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by PaceSetter®. CARB Compliant: No. Converter Configuration: Direct Fit. Stainless Steel. PaceSetter Direct-Fit Manifold Catalytic Converters are a direct replacement of original equipment and utilize...Manifold Catalytic Converters are a direct replacement for original equipmentManufactured using mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing for a low restriction tubular manifold design$213.80 - $363.18
- DynoMax® Ultra Flo™ Welded MufflerThis muffler-back exhaust system includes pipe, clamps, tip, and Ultra Flo Welded muffler that features unrestricted, straight-through design for a dyno-proven increase in power and maintains a deep throaty tone while absorbing...Unrestricted, straight-through design for a dyno-proven increase in horsepower and torqueEngineered to give your car a deep performance tone$67.30 - $216.24
- DynoMax® Exhaust TipExhaust Tip by DynoMax®. These clamp-on stainless steel exhaust tips come in a variety of styles and sizes to make it easy for you to bolt on a custom look. Available in single or double-wall, high-grade 304 stainless steel...304 Stainless Steel construction for longevity and corrosion resistanceMirror Polished for a show-like shine$22.10 - $67.05
- AP Exhaust® Xlerator™ Stainless Steel Exhaust TipXlerator™ Stainless Steel Exhaust Tip by AP Exhaust®. Today’s exhaust performance market continues to cover a broad spectrum of vehicles. The unique nature of this market is that a product demand is not based on vehicle age or...Made from first-rate materialsEnsures outstanding durability$6.16 - $73.13
- Magnaflow® Exhaust PipeExhaust Pipe by Magnaflow®. Stamped Tru-X Pipe Transitions are great for single/dual, dual/dual and balance tube applications. They give you both a reduction in noise levels and more torque and horsepower.Gentle Bend Radius For Better Exhaust ScavengingIncreases Torque and Horsepower$29.13 - $1,140.70
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
- Centric® C-Tek™ Semi-Metallic Brake Pads$13.58 - $15.43
- KSport® SuperComp Cross Drilled Front Brake Kit$3,040.00 - $5,010.00
Dodge Caliber Performance Exhaust Systems Reviews
2007 Dodge Caliber