- DELINTE® DH2DH2 Tires by Delinte®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Truck / SUV. With its ultra-wear-resistant tread compound, large pattern interior tread blocks, and heat-releasing shoulder design, the DH2 is engineered to go the...Asymmetric Pattern DesignFour Wide Longitudinal Grooves$68.01 - $110.53 each●In Stock (1694) - Ships within 24 hrs
- DELINTE® DH7DH7 Tires by Delinte®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Truck / SUV. T, H, V, and W Speed rated so you’ll feel confident at highway velocity, the DH7 also features enhanced stability tread design and stylishly civilized...Solid Continous Centering Rib4 Main Wide Longitudinal Grooves$88.83 - $152.48 each●In Stock (1010) - Ships within 24 hrs
- DELINTE® DX10 BANDIT A/TDX10 BANDIT A/T Tires by Delinte®. Season: All Season. Type: Truck / SUV, All Terrain / Off Road / Mud. Five-pattern block design is engineered to expel water and reduce noise under a variety of road and terrain conditions. The...More Drainage, Less NoiseHigh Stability Tread Corners$137.76 - $194.66 each●In Stock (204) - Ships within 24 hrs
- DELINTE® DX11 BANDIT H/TDX11 BANDIT H/T Tires by Delinte®. Season: All Season. Type: Truck / SUV, Performance. A continuous center rib maintains straight driving stability and improved braking performance. The closed shoulder design blocks noise from the...High Stability Center RibNoise Reducing Shoulder$135.72 - $245.46 each●In Stock (206) - Ships within 24 hrs
- DELINTE® THUNDER D7THUNDER D7 Tires by Delinte®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Fuel Efficient. The D7 is V, H, W and Y speed-rated, so expect high-performance handling! But, as the accompanying graph shows, you can also expect a comfortably...Ultra High PerformanceReduced Noise$68.01 - $185.20 each●In Stock (1717) - Ships within 24 hrs
There is a lot of information on the sidewall of a tire. Typically, you'll find UTQG ratings for treadwear, traction and temperature, the size of the tire, the load rating index number with a speed rating index, the construction type (bias or radial), the D.O.T. compliance code, and construction details. On some tires used as original equipment, you may also find a marking that indicates its OE status.