Delinte 16 INCH TIRES
- DELINTE®DX11 BANDIT H/TDX11 BANDIT H/T Tires by Delinte®. Season: All Season. Type: Truck / SUV. A continuous center rib maintains straight driving stability and improved braking performance. The closed shoulder design blocks noise from the middle of the...High Stability Center RibNoise Reducing Shoulder$99.79 - $185.27 each
- DELINTE®DX10 BANDIT A/TDX10 BANDIT A/T Tires by Delinte®. Season: All Season. Type: Truck / SUV, All Terrain / Off Road / Mud. Five-pattern block design is engineered to expel water and reduce noise under a variety of road and terrain conditions. The special...More Drainage, Less NoiseHigh Stability Tread Corners$101.98 - $234.60 each
- DELINTE®DH2DH2 Tires by Delinte®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Truck / SUV. With its ultra-wear-resistant tread compound, large pattern interior tread blocks, and heat-releasing shoulder design, the DH2 is engineered to go the distance...Asymmetric Pattern DesignFour Wide Longitudinal Grooves$58.82 - $236.42 each
- DELINTE®DH7DH7 Tires by Delinte®. Season: All Season. Type: Truck / SUV. T, H, V, and W Speed rated so you’ll feel confident at highway velocity, the DH7 also features enhanced stability tread design and stylishly civilized good looks. You’ll...Solid Continous Centering Rib4 Main Wide Longitudinal Grooves$80.96 - $129.73 each
- DELINTE®THUNDER D7THUNDER D7 Tires by Delinte®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Fuel Efficient. The D7 is V, H, W and Y speed-rated, so expect high-performance handling! But, as the accompanying graph shows, you can also expect a comfortably quiet...Ultra High PerformanceReduced Noise$60.10 - $140.02 each
- DELINTE®DV2DV2 Tires by Delinte®. Season: All Season. These “C” designated tires are designed for higher load carrying capacities. Fitments are available for a broad range of commercial vehicles. Enhanced shoulder stability optimizes...Tractive Longitudinal GroovesCompact Shoulder$120.11 - $188.46 each
There is a lot of information on the sidewall of a tire. Typically, you'll find UTQG ratings for treadwear, traction and temperature, the size of the tire, the load rating index number with a speed rating index, the construction type (bias or radial), the D.O.T. compliance code, and construction details. On some tires used as original equipment, you may also find a marking that indicates its OE status.