Bosch EV14 Fuel Injectors by DeatschWerks®. Thanks to low inertia, ball and seat pintle design and high quality copper coils, these injectors deliver fast and precise opening times for efficient engine operation. Available in your choice of lengths and flow rates, they’re engineered to fit your OE harness, OE fuel rail, and OE manifold providing a precise fit, superior quality and durability.
- Fast and precise opening times
- Drop in fitment: engineered to fit your OE harness, fuel rail, and manifold
- Improves fuel delivering system performance
- Designed for off-road use only
- Injector characterizations include pulsed flow data, static flow data, and battery offset
- Multi-point dynamic set matching
- Ball and seat pintle design
- E85 compatible
- Flow rates and set balancing in-house by DeatschWerks
- Flow balanced to within 1-2% (flow report included)
- Excellent spray pattern and atomization for optimized idle and tuning
- Packaged ready to install
- Backed by a 3-year comprehensive warranty
Modified multi-port fuel injected engines need more fuel to make power and deliver the performance you want. No matter whether you have a bolt-on turbo daily driver or an all-out track machine, DeatschWerks has the fuel injectors for you. These EV14 fuel injectors represent Bosch’s most advanced multi-port fuel injector technology and feature low inertia, ball and seat pintle design, and high quality copper coils for fast and precise opening times.
Completely compatible with gasoline and ethanol E85, these injectors feature an excellent spray pattern and atomization for optimized idle and tuning. They’re engineered to fit your OE harness, fuel rail, and manifold, and come with a 3-year comprehensive warranty. With these injectors, you’ll spend less time installing and tuning, and more time enjoying your car’s improved performance!
DeatschWerks® was founded in 2004. Since 2010, the company has operated out of its own 12,000 sq. ft. facility, located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, that houses all of the company's functions including design/engineering, manufacturing, quality assurance, and administration. Today the company offers a comprehensive line of fuel injectors, fuel pumps, fuel injector o-rings, and other fuel delivering components designed to improve vehicle's performance. To ensure that their products provide nothing less than the highest level of quality, durability, and performance, all DeatschWerks products are made of premium materials and carefully tested using precision calibrated equipment.