- (2)Brake KitsDaewoo Leganza
- (34)Brake PadsDaewoo Leganza
- (12)Brake RotorsDaewoo Leganza
- (29)Brake CalipersDaewoo Leganza
- (15)Brake LinesDaewoo Leganza
- (29)Master CylinderDaewoo Leganza
- (54)Brake Fluids & LubricantsDaewoo Leganza
- (5)Wheel SpacersDaewoo Leganza
One of the most important interior components of your Focus is the steering wheel. It largely defines the feel the driver has during the trip and can change the entire look of the interior. Unlike most other accessories that can be rather expensive and complicated in their installation, a steering wheel requires no specific skills and only the simplest tools to be fitted. Furthermore, being not too expensive, a steering wheel will not harm your budget, still considerably improving the general look of your auto’s cabin.
There are only few things simpler than the purchase of a Ford Focus steering wheel in our digital shop. Besides a carefully cataloged inventory that is very easy to browse through, experienced customer service team that is ready to help make an informed choice, we provide the quickest shipping possible to save our clients from long-term waiting. Order a steering wheel for your nice Ford any time you want and don’t forget to add a shift knob to the order to make the customization complete. We constantly do our best to make your shopping unforgettable so, hopefully, you will enjoy it.
The Leganza is known across the world for its comfort and performance but that performance can start a stirring within you that causes you to want more and more. That means that you’ve come to the right place because we have the performance upgrades you need to make sure that your vehicle is giving you its best. Our Daewoo Leganza brakes, brake cables, pads and rotors are probably the most important and once you have the perfect brake set up you can hit the road with more confidence that you can deal with whatever might happen.
Aftermarket braking systems are not only able to stop your vehicle faster than the standard system but they can also save you money when it comes to maintenance in the future. We stock some of the biggest brands in the industry including Brembo, Hawk and EBC which means that you know you’re going to get the quality that can only come from manufacturers with years of experience and knowledge of the best and most proven technologies. We have great prices and we offer all the information you need so you’ll make the right decision and it won’t cost you a fortune!
- EBC® Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake PadsRedstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake Pads by EBC®. This set of replacement ceramic brake pads offers OEM quality fit and operation with the superior stopping power, longer life, reduced brake fade, and lower dust buildup that ceramic...Superior ceramic pad compounds resist heat buildup, dust, and squealingCeramic pad compounds wear slower and last longer than OEM equipment$47.53 - $180.42
- Chrome Brakes® Drilled and Slotted Brake RotorsDrilled and Slotted Brake Rotors by Chrome Brakes®. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement rotors with slots and drilled holes that provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street driving, trailer towing,...Sized to match OEM dimensions while providing superior braking performance and better looksAvailable in sets for front and rear$102.19 - $765.19
- EBC® Greenstuff 2000 Series Sport Brake PadsGreenstuff 2000 Series Sport Brake Pads by EBC®. This set of replacement brake pads is engineered for optimum performance on lighter, less powerful vehicles that do not typically travel at triple-digit speeds. Get the fit and...Designed to give a high level of grip upon initial brake applicationEngineered for optimum performance on lighter vehicles with horsepower ratings under 200$36.65 - $172.73
- Power Stop® Z23 Evolution Sport Performance Brake PadsZ23 Evolution Sport Performance Carbon Fiber Infused Ceramic Brake Pads by Power Stop®. Brake Pad Clips Included. Power Stop’s Evolution carbon-ceramic pad formula uses OE positive mold technology to ensure a uniform friction...Carbon Fiber infused Evolution ceramic formula for superior braking powerThe pad surfaces are thermal scorched for a fast break-in$35.05 - $110.00
- EBC® Yellowstuff Brake PadsYellowstuff Brake Pads by EBC®. These are racing-grade replacement brake pads designed to offer an optimum combination of performance on both the street and the racetrack. Aramid fiber compound provides a high level of grip when...Designed to provide an optimum combination of street and racetrack performanceUnique composition allows high braking friction when brakes are cold$47.58 - $241.11
- EBC® Ultimax OE Replacement Brake PadsUltimax OE Replacement Brake Pads by EBC®. Get the fit and lasting quality of original equipment without paying 100% markup that dealers charge for OEM parts. EBC replacement brake pads are blended with fewer metallic compounds to...Patented AF42/66 pad friction material features a low level of metallic compounds that reduces rotor wear by up to 50%Produces low amount of brake dust$24.75 - $111.97
- StopTech® Slotted Street Brake KitStreet Brake Kit by StopTech®. Rotor Construction: 1-Piece. Rotor Style: Slotted. Includes: StopTech Sport Rotors and Posi Quiet Pads. StopTech Street Kits represent the most in performance value by providing significant brake...StopTech brake systems offer significant improvements to braking performanceSport Kit pre-selected components provide easy parts selection$130.84 - $1,786.54
- Chrome Brakes® Ceramix Brake PadsCeramix Brake Pads by Chrome Brakes®. These replacement brake pads are designed for aggressive street driving, and feature a composite blend of ceramic and metallic materials to achieve the lower dust and longer life of a ceramic...Composite blend of ceramic and metallic material matches the low dust and long life of a ceramic brake pad while providing the superior biting grip equivalent to metallic compound padsDisc brake pads are sold in front and rear sets$62.52 - $200.00
- StopTech® Slotted Sport Brake RotorSlotted Sport Brake Rotor by StopTech®. StopTech Sport Rotors - the new name for one-piece performance upgrade rotors from StopTech. Formerly known as Power Slot or SportStop rotors, StopTech Sport Rotors are still the best...Engineered to look good behind the wheel and perform at the same timePower alloy metallurgy$50.19 - $732.00
- TCI® RollStop™RollStop™ by TCI®. When installed in-line with a vehicle's front brakes, the TCI® RollStop™ allows you to do a burnout like the professionals. TCI® also now carries a Universal Burnout Kit with LED Lights that operates...$112.31 - $196.69
- Power Stop® 1-Click Autospecialty OE Replacement Plain Brake Kit1-Click Autospecialty OE Replacement Plain Brake Kit by Power Stop®. Kit Includes: Autospecialty OE Replacement Plain Brake Rotors and Z16 Evolution Ceramic Brake Pads. Engineered for spirited daily drivers looking to upgrade their...A perfect combination of OE replacement rotors and high performance ceramic padsHigher coefficient of friction than OE$52.24 - $980.87
- Centric® Select Plain Brake KitSelect Plain Brake Kit by Centric®. Rotor Construction: 1-Piece. Includes: Plain Standard Replacement Rotors and Centric Premium Brake Pads. Centric Preferred and Select Axle Packs are engineered to restore original braking...Centric® brake systems offer significant improvements to braking performanceAxle Pack pre-selected components provide easy parts selection$37.45 - $555.65
- Power Stop® Autospecialty OE Brake RotorAutospecialty OE Brake Rotor by Power Stop®. Engineered for spirited daily drivers looking to upgrade their vehicle's stopping power, this rotor is a fast, easy and affordable solution for improved braking. It includes a...OE style replacement rotorSmooth surface finish provides less pad break-in time$14.46 - $180.36
- Centric® C-Tek™ Standard Brake RotorC-Tek™ Standard Brake Rotor by Centric®. Manufactured using quality G3000 metallurgy and designed with a non-directional finish, this rotor provides superior braking power, high durability, excellent pedal feel, and quiet...OE style replacement rotorNon-directional finish$12.51 - $158.43
- Wagner® Brake RotorBrake Rotor by Wagner®. Wagner Brake premium rotors are engineered, tested and certified to perform safely and effectively on today's vehicles.Vapor Corrosion Inhibitor (VCI) bag reduces rotor prep & saves installation timeSmooth surface finish provides less pad break-in time$15.95 - $966.15
Guides & Articles
- Caliper CoversHow To Order Customized Brake Caliper CoversIf you've got rims that show off the hardware behind them, brake caliper covers will take the look of your ride to new levels. To read more about their advantages, please be sure to see our article "Caliper Covers vs Caliper Paint". There, we highlight the many options you have among your caliper cover choices.
- Caliper CoversHow To Install Caliper CoversIf you've fitted a set of aftermarket wheels on your car or truck, you've probably noticed how they show off everything behind them in a way your OEM ones simply couldn't. Your factory brake calipers are now suddenly visible to the world, and odds are they do not live up to the high standards of crisp visual appeal your new wheels and tires have set. Or you may have a nice set of factory wheels which expose the brake hardware, and it's a look that you feel could stand some improvement.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsBig Brake Kits Bring The Biggest Stopping PowerHave you thought about upgrading the brakes on your car or truck to performance brakes? You likely have, as most car enthusiasts consider that sooner or later. This desire may be because of your more aggressive driving style, your dissatisfaction with OE brakes, your vehicle being used to tow a trailer, or even your weekend stints at the track.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsWhy is it important to do a brake fluid flush?If you've ever visited an automotive dealership service department, you may have been told that your vehicle needs a brake fluid flush. Or you might have received a coupon mailer offering this service for a discounted price. Maybe you thought it was an attempt on the part of the dealer to separate you from your money for something you don't really need. After all, you have made the effort to learn more about your brakes, and you understand that occasionally, the brake pads and rotors will wear out and need replacing. However, you've never heard of a "brake fluid flush".
- Replacement Brake PartsHow To Replace Disc Brake PadsDisc brakes have been the most common setup on modern vehicles for decades, with just about 100% of today's vehicles using them in the front, and many cars and trucks also equipping the rear with disc brakes. The brake pads are the wear items which will need attention sooner or later; there will be wide variations in brake pad life depending on the vehicle, driver, driving style, etc., but rough estimates are that front pads will need attention every 15,000-30,000 miles, with rear disc pads lasting 50,000-100,000 miles.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsWhich Performance Brake Pads Work Best On My Car?The brake pads which were installed on your car or truck when it was new are "fine" - fine for the average Joe who is driving an unmodified vehicle. But YOU, the auto enthusiast, you know better. You have made various drivetrain mods, or have converted your truck into a towing rig. You've added bigger wheels and tires and now want brakes which won't leave such a mess on the shiny rims. You recognize that you need to improve the "stop" to accompany the "go". The first, and easiest, item to move up to is a set of performance brake pads.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsGlossary of Brake TerminologyWhether you're looking to replace worn brake pads and rotors or delving into more detailed brake repairs or upgrades that involve new calipers, proportioning valves, master cylinders, vacuum boosters, and more, you will come across a lot of different terminology when it comes to brake components. Depending on your knowledge and experience, a lot of these terms may be elementary. However, because many of them use similar words but represent completely different things, we've created this glossary to help you understand exactly what you need, and what you don't.
- Replacement Brake PartsDisc Brakes and Drum Brakes Explained!If you have owned a car or truck for more than a few months, you are undoubtedly aware that your vehicle's brakes occasionally need replacing. Let's face it, we can be hard on our brakes. Highway speeds, stop-and-go traffic, and heavy cargo loads are some of the more significant factors which increase brake wear.
- Replacement Brake PartsSpecial Tools Used In Brake ServiceIn this article, we’ll introduce you to the specific tools designed to be used when replacing brake components and servicing your brake system. Having the right tools BEFORE you start working on your vehicle makes these types of jobs quick, easy, and doable for the home mechanic. It also prevents having to put things back together before the job is finished because a tool needs to be purchased. Owning the right tools and doing the job yourself will save you hundreds of dollars by sparing you a visit to the repair shop – and much more over the course of a lifetime of brake work.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsBest Brake Rotors For Your Driving StyleDisc brake rotors (aka 'rotors') are the actual discs that brake pads clamp onto, creating friction that slows a vehicle. Disc brake rotors bolt on over the axle hub and contain holes that allow wheel mounting bolts to pass through and rotate with the wheels. Since there are many rotor styles and designs specially created for every budget and need, we’ve listed the advantages of each disc brake rotor so that you can make the right choice and get the best for your vehicle. All rotors, except ceramic brake rotors and two-piece rotors with aluminum centers, are typically one piece and crafted from iron for maximum heat absorption.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsIs It Time For New Brakes?Squealing noise upon brake application is actually caused by a high-frequency vibration of metal rotors, drums, or brake pad backing plates. Excess corrosion that forms over time on non-contact, outer perimeter areas of rotors and drums is a prime cause because rust is looser and less dense in nature – therefore, more likely to create resonation.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsTips To Get The Maximum Life Out Of Your Brake PartsIf you've had to replace brake pads or rotors on modern vehicles, you know how expensive the parts and labor can be. Because extending your brake pad life puts real money back into your pocket, we offer some tips for those who are interested in doing just that. While it's a general rule that brake pads designed with aggressive grip levels and performance driving will result in faster wear, the following suggestions will help you extend your brake life significantly no matter what type of brakes you have on your vehicle.
- Centric® Premium Brake Master Cylinder$76.79 - $113.35