- COOPER® CS3 TOURINGCS3 TOURING Tires by Cooper®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The newest addition to the Cooper Tire passenger line. The CS3 Touring with Stabiledge™ technology provides all-season performance with premium features without...Size: 225/50R17Load/Speed Rating: 94/V$121.32 each●In Stock - Ships in 3 to 5 days$485.28 / set of 4
- COOPER® CS5 ULTRA TOURINGCS5 ULTRA TOURING Tires by Cooper®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The CS5 Ultra Touring provides real-life performance, in real-life conditions for everyday drivers. The CS5 is crafted with leading technology and...Size: 225/50R17Load/Speed Rating: 94/V$136.17 each●In Stock - Ships in 3 to 5 days$544.68 / set of 4
- COOPER® WEATHER-MASTER S/T2WEATHER-MASTER S/T2 Tires by Cooper®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance. The Weather-Master S/T 2 is Cooper's premium studdable winter passenger tire designed for drivers looking for excellent traction on snow and ice. The...Size: 225/50R17Load/Speed Rating: 94/T$135.84 each●In Stock - Ships in 3 to 5 days$543.36 / set of 4
- COOPER® ZEON RS3-AZEON RS3-A Tires by Cooper®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The RS3-A is the latest ultra high performance all-season tire within the Cooper performance family. It provides the driver with a dynamic handling tire that...Size: 225/50R17Load/Speed Rating: 98/W$118.62 each●In Stock - Ships in 3 to 5 days$474.48 / set of 4
- COOPER® ZEON SPORTZEON SPORT Tires by Cooper®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Truck / SUV. These Cooper Zeon Sport tires are designed for year-round driving. They feature an increased footprint that provides rigidity and excellent steering...Size: 225/50R17Load/Speed Rating: 94/W$159.94 each●In Stock - Ships in 3 to 5 days$639.76 / set of 4
As a leading global competitor in the tire industry, Cooper Tire & Rubber Company, together with its affiliates, subsidiaries and joint ventures has manufacturing facilities on three continents, sales and distribution networks around the world and products that meet and exceed the demands of the world's most dynamic markets. Cooper tires are designed and built with great care to provide thousands of miles of excellent service. Cooper positioned itself as a preeminent producer of high-performance and ultra-high performance tires.
The company's history begins in 1914, when brothers-in-law John F. Schaefer and Claude E. Hart purchased M and M Manufacturing Company in Akron, Ohio, producing tire patches, tire cement, and tire repair kits. In 1915, they purchased the Giant Tire and Rubber Company of Akron and moved their business to Findlay, Ohio. The firm changed its name to Cooper Tire and Rubber Company in 1946 and by July 11, 1960.
Cooper has maintained a competitive position among tire manufacturers in the U.S. It stands now as one of only two US-owned tire manufacturers. Cooper is the fourth largest tire manufacturer in North America and the 11th largest in the world, shipping tires to more than 155 countries and employing 13,000 people. The company is hardly resting on past success. New products are driving increased sales and creating additional opportunity and growth potential.
Today Cooper is a smart, innovative company capable of connecting in consumer and specialty markets around the world. Cooper provides a full line of tires such as Cooper Discoverer H/T, CS3 Touring, Weather-Master Snow, etc. to meet the needs of virtually all customers from everyday motorists to the most demanding high-performance, off-road, and motorsport enthusiasts.