- COOPER® DISCOVERER A/T3DISCOVERER A/T3 Tires by Cooper®. Season: All Season. Type: All Terrain / Off Road / Mud. The Discoverer A/T3 utilizes a balanced combination of technology, compounding and design to produce a tire that will perform well in nearly...Modern, aggressive 5-rib all-terrain design to provide outstanding performance in both on-road and off-road driving applicationsSilica based tread compound provides excellent wet traction and handling on the highway, while also improving cut and chip resistance in more harsh rocky and gravel terrainSize: 215/70R16Load/Speed Rating: 100/T$134.05 each●In Stock (41) - Ships within 24 hrs$536.20 / set of 4
- COOPER® DISCOVERER H/TDISCOVERER H/T Tires by Cooper®. Season: All Season. Type: Truck / SUV. The Discoverer H/T is Cooper’s premium touring SUV/light truck original equipment replacement tire. It is designed for drivers who want ride comfort,...Solid center rib improves steering response while reducing noiseFour wide, notched circumferential grooves offer resistance to hydroplaning, while improving snow and soft-surface tractionSize: 215/70R16Load/Speed Rating: 100/S$110.12 each●In Stock (143) - Ships within 24 hrs$440.48 / set of 4
- COOPER® DISCOVERER SRXDISCOVERER SRX Tires by Cooper®. Season: All Season. Type: Truck / SUV. The Discoverer STT is Cooper’s premium high-void, off-road light truck traction tire designed for drivers who want the utmost in off-road traction. It is...“Armor-Tek3®” carcass construction for superior resistance to impact breaks and bruisingScalloped shoulder lugs superb traction in soft surface applications and additional gripping power in off-road applicationsSize: 215/70R16Load/Speed Rating: 100/H$130.62 each●In Stock (18) - Ships within 24 hrs$522.48 / set of 4
- COOPER® EVOLUTION H/TEVOLUTION H/T Tires by Cooper®. Season: All Season. Type: Truck / SUV. The Cooper Discoverer ATR was designed as an original equipment replacement for drivers who want increased traction without sacrificing ride comfort and a quiet...Lateral slots and saw tooth center rib for solid all terrain performancePremium all terrain tire designed for traction, without sacrificing comfort and a quiet rideSize: 215/70R16Load/Speed Rating: 100/H$112.36 each●In Stock (8) - Ships within 24 hrs$449.44 / set of 4
- COOPER® DISCOVERER M+SDISCOVERER M+S Tires by Cooper®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Truck / SUV. The Discoverer M+S is Cooper’s premium studdable winter SUV/light truck tire designed for drivers looking for excellent traction on snow and ice. The..."Snow-Groove" design technology provides biting edges for excellent snow and ice traction without reducing tread element"D Squared" D2 sipe technology enhances winter performance while maintaining excellent wet tractionSize: 215/70R16Load/Speed Rating: 100/S$107.63 each●OUT OF STOCK - Unavailable until further notice$430.52 / set of 4
- COOPER® WEATHER-MASTER WSCWEATHER-MASTER WSC Tires by Cooper®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance, Truck / SUV. The Weather-Master WSC is designed for superior winter performance. This studdable and directional design along with the high silica tread...High-silica, low modulus tread compound adds superior ice, slush and wet grip even in extreme, cold temperaturesPatented circumferential snow-groove technology enhances snow-on-snow grip capabilitiesSize: 215/70R16Load/Speed Rating: 100/T$117.54 each●OUT OF STOCK - Unavailable until further notice$470.16 / set of 4
As a leading global competitor in the tire industry, Cooper Tire & Rubber Company, together with its affiliates, subsidiaries and joint ventures has manufacturing facilities on three continents, sales and distribution networks around the world and products that meet and exceed the demands of the world's most dynamic markets. Cooper tires are designed and built with great care to provide thousands of miles of excellent service. Cooper positioned itself as a preeminent producer of high-performance and ultra-high performance tires.
The company's history begins in 1914, when brothers-in-law John F. Schaefer and Claude E. Hart purchased M and M Manufacturing Company in Akron, Ohio, producing tire patches, tire cement, and tire repair kits. In 1915, they purchased the Giant Tire and Rubber Company of Akron and moved their business to Findlay, Ohio. The firm changed its name to Cooper Tire and Rubber Company in 1946 and by July 11, 1960.
Cooper has maintained a competitive position among tire manufacturers in the U.S. It stands now as one of only two US-owned tire manufacturers. Cooper is the fourth largest tire manufacturer in North America and the 11th largest in the world, shipping tires to more than 155 countries and employing 13,000 people. The company is hardly resting on past success. New products are driving increased sales and creating additional opportunity and growth potential.
Today Cooper is a smart, innovative company capable of connecting in consumer and specialty markets around the world. Cooper provides a full line of tires such as Cooper Discoverer H/T, CS3 Touring, Weather-Master Snow, etc. to meet the needs of virtually all customers from everyday motorists to the most demanding high-performance, off-road, and motorsport enthusiasts.