What do you usually do to impress your friends? Do you wear fancy clothes? Do you show off your recent success at work? The best way to impress people is showing them your Chevy Venture. Make sure they remember your vehicle by altering its appearance. You’re probably not satisfied by the way your Chevy Venture tail lights look. Take a step forward and replace them with nice and stylish aftermarket tail lights. We are happy to introduce a wide range of aftermarket accessories for your Chevy Venture, including a number of tail light models as well.
Are there people in your area who drive when they are drunk? There are such irresponsible people everywhere. According to the latest research, alcohol slows reaction. Sadly, the aftermath can be fatal for both the drunk driver and you. Defend yourself against possible accidents by installing LED tail lights which react faster by two hundred milliseconds than original tail lights. If the police are doing a good job of revoking drunk drivers’ licenses in your neighborhood, you will be interested in euro tail lights which are introduced at CARiD.com in many different shapes, styles and colors. They will decorate your car and make it unique – a dream for every driver can become reality for you.
- TYC® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by TYC®. Whenever you're on the road, you rely on your tail lights to show other drivers whether you're about to stop or turn. Because non-functional tail lights endanger you and your passengers, do...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$6.04 - $348.91
- Replace® Factory Tail LightsFactory Tail Lights by Replace®. You need your tail lights to be functional for safe driving, so your vehicle and brake lights/turn signals can be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with a damaged or non-functional tail light and...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$4.04 - $640.69
- CG® Custom Tail LightsCustom Tail Lights by CG®. While making your vehicle look much more appealing, you can also upgrade its lighting capabilities by installing these opulent aftermarket parts by CG. Supplied with high-intensity LEDs, the tail lights...Add style to the rear of your vehicleMake your car highly visible on the road$38.41 - $525.00
- Dorman® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by Dorman®. Dorman comprehensive line lighting components includes headlights, side marker lights, tail lights and more! All lighting components are direct replacements for a proper fit.Replacement helps you pass state inspection - and avoid tickets and finesWiring harness included (where applicable)$11.77 - $311.27
- Anzo® Custom Tail LightsCustom Tail Lights by Anzo®. Tired of your dull factory tail lights and feel a strong need to upgrade the rear of your car with something really special? Featuring far more brightness and endurance than stock bulbs, these stunning...$50.68 - $811.01
- Sherman® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by Sherman®. Drive safely day and night, under any weather conditions with factory replacement tail lights by Sherman. They're manufactured to exact OEM specs to provide a direct fit and ensure OE...OEM quality at less costDirect fit replacement – no modifications required$9.22 - $321.17
- Eagle® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by Eagle®. Eagle replacement tail lights are designed to provide safe driving during the night and under low visibility conditions. With their durable construction, Eagle lights are highly resistant...Designed to light up any roadSturdy construction to last$11.13 - $449.33
- CG® Euro Tail LightsEuro Tail Lights by CG®. Fault-free tail lights are crucially important for the safe driving. CG offers you high-quality tail light assembly that will not only make you more confident while driving through the dark, moonless night...Add European style to the rear of your vehicleEnsure sparkling illumination for increased safety$38.41 - $232.50
- Lumen® Black LED Reverse Light (RLF012XX-RWH)Universal Black LED Reverse Light by Lumen®, 1 Piece. Black housing, clear lens. Improve your night vision and you can avoid accidents when backing up. Lumen reverse lights provide illumination that is superior to standard...Extremely high visibility - Industry leading Cree LED technology delivers brilliant lighting for optimum rearward vision in darkness and inclement weather, with less power consumption and longer bulb life, as much as 30,000 hours or more.Outstanding quality - Thoroughly tested for durability, impact resistance, and dependable operation in any kind of weather. Housing resists corrosion and intrusion of moisture, dust, and dirt.$99.95
- Anzo® Euro Tail LightsEuro Tail Lights by Anzo®. The simplest way to make your vehicle look gorgeous and unique is to replace the stock lighting units with exclusive custom ones. To do the trick, look no further than these eye-popping Anzo tail lights...$75.25 - $300.76
- Recon® Black Xenon Projector Backup Reverse Lights (264150)Universal Black Xenon Projector Backup Reverse Lights by Recon®, 1 Pair. Black housing, clear lens. Fits All Pick Up Trucks, SUVs, and Most Cars. Comes with two replaceable H3 12V 110W Xenon bulbs. Widest beam of any reverse light...Two powerful super high-output Xenon lamps110 watts of power produces 250,000 candlepower of Xenon light$97.60
- Dorman® Factory Replacement 3rd Brake LightFactory Replacement 3rd Brake Light by Dorman®. If you're searching for a bright 3rd brake light, this product is what you need. It has been re-engineered with new LED bulbs that provide up to ten times more brightness than...Direct OEM replacementEnsures safer driving$27.76 - $267.92
- KC HiLiTES® C-Series 3" 12W Black Backup Light Kit (518)Universal C-Series 3" 12W Black Backup Light Kit by KC HiLiTES®. Black housing, clear lens. The C-Series LED C3 lights use a forward facing CREE LED design delivering 1,080 Lumens of output with maximum power efficiency. They are...90° Flood Beam Pattern Optics1,080 Lumens output (per light)$189.99
- K-Metal® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Light by K-Metal®. You need your tail lights to be functional for safe driving, so your vehicle and brake lights/turn signals can be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with a damaged or non-functional tail...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$14.25 - $962.50
- Maxzone® Replacement Tail LightsReplacement Tail Lights by Maxzone®. Whenever you're on the road, you rely on your tail lights to show other drivers whether you're about to stop or turn. Because non-functional tail lights endanger you and your passengers, do...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$13.56 - $895.24
Guides & Articles
- Tail LightsTail Light Guards: Good-Looking Protection For The Back End TooUnlike passenger cars, virtually all modern pickups, sport utility vehicles, and Jeeps feature squared-off rear corners – a configuration that’s dictated more by necessity than by choice. Positioned on those sharp-edged corners at the most vulnerable spots possible are the tail light assemblies. We use the word vulnerable because tail lights really are sticking out there, with no protection.
- Tail LightsCan I Still Get Factory-Style Tail Lamps For My Car Or Truck?While we love the idea of customizing every corner of our vehicles, we also know that we sometimes face constraints, whether they be logistical, practical, or financial. Custom tail lamps? Sure, there are plenty of choices out there - the reality is that your particular situation may force you to consider a factory-style tail lamp. And in doing so, you may be thinking "dealer" or "salvage yard".
- Tail LightsWhat Are The Differences Between Euro And LED Tail Lights?To define a "Euro tail light", it's important to first define a modern "Euro" headlight assembly. Dating back to the 1950s, headlights on European cars were distinctive for their flush, aerodynamic glass surfaces, a design not permitted in the U.S. until 1984. At first, these Euro style headlamp assemblies did not feature a great deal of distinctive styling other than a smooth, one-piece glass outer surface. By the end of the last century, as high-tech xenon headlight assemblies grew in popularity on luxury vehicles, OEM Euro style headlights began to imitate their technical projector-beam look. Frosted glass lens covers were replaced with clear plastic ones, allowing a look at multi-faceted mirror pieces shaped in a variety of patterns. Today, Euro headlights have become associated with those complex shapes as well as circular cutouts that look the part of projector beam lenses. Euro tail lights (sometimes called "Altezza lights" or "clear tail lights") pay tribute to this look with designs modeled after modern Euro headlights.
- Tail LightsLED Tail Lights | Are They Brighter, Better-Looking, Or Both?One look through the Custom & Factory Tail lights section of our website will convince you there’s no question that tail lights equipped with LED (Light Emitting Diode) lights boost the look of any car, pickup, SUV, or van. Once you consider that more time is spent looking at the rear of vehicles compared to the front, purchasing LED tail lights to create a memorable and unique look for its backside is simply money well spent.
- Tail LightsWhat Choices do I Have for Tail Lights?There is an ever increasing range of taillights available, thanks to the rapid development of modern lighting technology and to changes in the legal requirements for automotive lighting. There have never been these many options for taillights, and it has never been easier to create a completely unique lighting signature for a custom vehicle.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Dorman® Remanufactured Instrument Cluster$185.32 - $208.78