Chevy Venture Performance Suspension
- Performance Air Suspension
- Performance Shocks & Struts
- Performance Coil Springs
- Performance Sway Bars
- Performance Control Arms
- Suspension Conversion Kits
- Performance Alignment Kits
- Performance Leaf Springs
- Performance Suspension Bushings
- Panhard Bars
- Helper Springs
- Performance Ball Joints
- Performance Steering Knuckles & Spindles
- Performance Steering Arms, Rods & Links
- Armor & Protection
- Wheel Spacers
- Suspension & Steering Service Tools
- Unity®Air Ditcher™ Air to Coil Conversion KitAir Ditcher™ Air to Coil Conversion Kit by Unity®. Unity offers sets of coil springs and shock absorbers that allow you to replace costly and worn air suspension springs and other components that are no longer reliable. Coil springs...$40.76 - $736.32
- Monroe®Monro-Matic Plus™ Shock Absorbers and StrutsMonro-Matic Plus™ Shock Absorbers and Struts by Monroe®. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity proportional valving) and innovative all weather fluid. They offer improved ride comfort for any...$11.34 - $64.54
- Monroe®Max-Air™ Shock AbsorbersMax-Air™ Shock Absorbers by Monroe®. If you use your vehicle for towing trailers or carrying heavy loads, these shocks are what you need as they are engineered to maintain the ride height of the vehicle even when up to 1100 lbs. of...$56.38 - $149.68
- ACDelco®Specialty™ Air Lift Shock AbsorberSpecialty™ Air Lift Shock Absorber by ACDelco®. ACDelco Specialty Air Lift Shocks are designed to help provide better handling for temporary situations, such as when a vehicle hauls a heavy load or tows a trailer. ACDelco Air Lift...$56.69 - $92.01
- Gabriel®HiJackers™ Air Adjustable Shock AbsorbersHiJackers™ Air Adjustable Shock Absorbers by Gabriel®. Gabriel HiJackers™ are the original air-adjustable shocks, providing customizable performance and support that can be adjusted and readjusted to handle temporary towing or...$103.60 - $178.83
- Spyder®Strut AssembliesStrut Assemblies by Spyder®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Spyder will last a lifetime. It will meet...$111.92 - $273.19
- Unity®Passive Suspension Conversion KitPassive Suspension Conversion Kit by Unity®. Unity’s priority has been to make the highest quality strut assembly available on the market. In order to achieve that goal, they have spent years researching the common problems with the...Polymorphic grease is used inside the bearing plates and are tested to -50°c to 120°cPlastic components all tested for proper hardness levels$90.00 - $609.00
- Timbren®Suspension Rubber Helper Spring KitSuspension Rubber Helper Spring Kit by Timbren®. This SES Suspension Upgrade fits the rear suspension truck. Each laser cut piece of steel is precision bent and powder-coated to ensure a quality fit. Engineered hollow rubber springs to...Improves ride and handlingEliminates trailer sway and roll$214.67 - $1,138.31
- SuperSprings®SumoSprings™ Coil Helper SpringsSumoSprings™ Coil Helper Springs by SuperSprings®. Coil SumoSprings improve the load leveling ability of original equipment front and rear coil springs. Manufactured from micro-cellular urethane, the material’s progressive spring...Requires no maintenanceProudly made in the U.S.A$103.50 - $195.75
- Mevotech®TTX Ball JointsTTX Ball Joints by Mevotech®. Especially designed for heavy-duty wear and tear, these ball joints will handle the toughest work you can throw at them and still deliver excellent performance. The parts are built to provide extended...High Tensile Steel construction provides minimal deformation at extreme loading conditionsEasysnap locking – for secure locking and extreme strength protection$28.16 - $74.40
- Proforged®Ball JointBall Joint by Proforged®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or exceed stringent...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$12.96 - $98.13
- Air Lift®Air Lift1000™ Air Helper Spring KitAir Lift1000™ Air Helper Spring Kit by Air Lift®. Set of two adjustable secondary air helper springs designed to mount inside your existing coil springs and add up to 1,000 pounds of leveling capacity for heavy loads. Adds ride...Set of two springs support designed to fit within the center of coil springsSized for your make and model specifically$102.85 - $152.11
- Air Lift®Air Lift1000™ Cylinder Type Air Helper SpringAir Lift1000™ Cylinder Type Air Helper Spring by Air Lift®. Adjustable secondary air helper spring designed to mount inside your existing coil springs and add up to 1,000 pounds of leveling capacity for heavy loads. Adds ride comfort...Set of two springs support designed to fit within the center of coil springsSized for your make and model specifically$43.21 - $105.72
- Proforged®Sway Bar End Link KitSway Bar End Link Kit by Proforged®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or exceed...Bolt-and-sleeve and tie rod-style end links availableBuilt to OE sizes for perfect fit$4.76 - $81.37
- Spec-D®Front Camber Bolts (CAM-RSX02-B)Front Camber Bolts by Spec-D®. Beef up your chassis and suspension with performance parts from Spec-D. They have everything you need to give your car racetrack handling and stance, from lowering springs and coilovers, stronger control...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$18.51
- H&R®Triple C Camber Adjustment BoltsTriple C Camber Adjustment Bolts by H&R®. The application is compatible with H&R struts and stock struts. Adjustment range is -1.0° to -3.5°, depending upon ride height, and accommodates for the needed strut angle change. To install,...100% Made in GermanyIncreased safety$57.03 - $64.31
- Proforged®Control Arm Bushing KitControl Arm Bushing Kit by Proforged®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or exceed...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$9.06 - $35.96
- Valvoline®Unitrac ™ Fluid (VV813)Universal Unitrac ™ Fluid by Valvoline®. Volume: 5 gal. Quantity: 1 Piece. Valvoline™ Unitrac™ Fluid is a High Performance, Multi-Purpose All Weather Fluid Designed For Agricultural Tractors And Off highway Equipment. Valvoline™...High performance, multiple purpose all weather fluid designed for agricultural tractors and off highway equipmentUniquely formulated to provide excellent antiwear, oxidation, ferrous rust, copper corrosion, sludge and varnish protection$112.31
- Integra®Shock Oil (310 30902)Universal Shock Oil by Integra®. 1 Gallon. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great...Made to meet the rigorous demands of racing conditionsCan provide a comprehensive solution for your suspension needs$72.00
- Maxima Racing Oils®0WT Synthetic Shock Oil, 640 oz (59-56505)Universal 0WT Synthetic Shock Oil, 640 oz by Maxima Racing Oils®. Maxima Synthetic Racing Shock Fluid (SYN RSF) is an ester-based, Full Synthetic race-grade shock fluid formulated to withstand extreme temperatures and loads. SYN RSF is...Made to deliver trouble-free operation for years aheadOptimal protection against wear$298.73
- Maxima Racing Oils®Suspension Clean Aerosol, 13 ozUniversal Suspension Clean Aerosol, 13 oz by Maxima Racing Oils®. Maxima Suspension Clean is specifically formulated for the Powersports industry professional. Suspension Clean's unique formula quickly and easily cleans suspension...Dries quickly and completelyLeaves no residue$6.05 - $7.44
- Maxima Racing Oils®Zero Drag Formula Racing Shock FluidUniversal Zero Drag Formula Racing Shock Fluid by Maxima Racing Oils®. 7WT, 10WT and 15WT is for those applications requiring greater damping. Racing Shock Fluid is a blend of the finest petroleum base stocks available. With extremely...Reduces drag and stictionReduces friction$10.09 - $215.74
- Spohn Performance®Super Lube™ Bushing Grease Cartridge (902)Universal Super Lube™ Bushing Grease Cartridge by Spohn Performance®. 14 oz. This is the good stuff. Polyurethane bushing manufacturers advise to never use a petroleum based grease for poly bushing lubrication. Polyurethane should...Rigorously tested to withstand years of abusePerfect for automotive or powersports applications$15.00
- PJ1®1 Liter Cartridge Tuner Oil (10-32KS)Universal 1 Liter Cartridge Tuner Oil by PJ1®. PJ1 Cartridge Tuner Oil is specially formulated for todays sophisticated motorcycle fork systems Recommended for KYB and SHOWA fork units PJ1 Cartridge Tuner Oil is made from top quality...Distinctive light red colorRecommended for both 2T and 4T motorcycles$21.44
- RideTech®Panhard Bar KitPanhard Bar Kit by RideTech®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by RideTech will last a lifetime. It will...Made with precision and quality in mindBuilt to last$165.00 - $215.00
- Warrior®Rock Crawler Differential GuardRock Crawler Differential Guard by Warrior®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Warrior manufactures its parts in the USA to ensure they are of the highest quality possible. As part of Warrior's commitment to quality, their engineering team...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$113.17 - $121.21
- Zone Offroad®Differential GuardDifferential Guard by Zone Offroad®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Whether playing on the rocks or in the woods, your differential is a very exposed and vulnerable component. These differential guards are constructed with a solid steel rod that...7/8" solid steel ring supported by 5/8" solid steel rod that is all attached to a 1/4" mounting plateTight clearance design to maximized approach angles$78.96
- Speedmaster®2" Suspension Lift Kit (PCE170.1005)Suspension Lift Kit with 2" Lift Height by Speedmaster®. Max Tire Size: 31"x11.50". Speedmaster™ suspension lift kit components will finish off your suspension lift kit. They include all of the necessary parts to make installation a...Created by professionals to meet your requirementsSuperior longevity and dependability$32.89
- Speedmaster®3" Suspension Lift Kit (PCE170.1006)Suspension Lift Kit with 3" Lift Height by Speedmaster®. Max Tire Size: 33"x12.50". Speedmaster™ suspension lift kit components will finish off your suspension lift kit. They include all of the necessary parts to make installation a...Created by professionals to meet your requirementsSuperior longevity and dependability$33.99
- Speedmaster®4" Suspension Lift KitSuspension Lift Kit with 4" Lift Height by Speedmaster®. Max Tire Size: 35"x12". Speedmaster™ suspension lift kit components will finish off your suspension lift kit. They include all of the necessary parts to make installation a breeze.Created by professionals to meet your requirementsSuperior longevity and dependability$35.20 - $44.22
Suspension is one of the core things that gives your car its distinctive feel. By modifying or upgrading the suspension on your Chevy Venture, you can vastly improve the way your car feels and tweak it to better suit your own tastes and what suits your journeys best. We have everything you need to get the performance and ride improvements you want on your Venture with minimal hassle and expense, right here at CARiD. Whether you are looking to bolster your Chevy's suspension with lowering kits, air suspension systems, leveling kits, bushings, shock absorbers or any other great suspension products, you can find just what you are looking for for the great Venture model right here.
With products from all of the very best names in Chevy suspension mods and upgrades, including Energy Suspension, Lakewood Transmission, Air Lift, Rancho, Hellwig, Prothane, Competition Engineering, ReadyLIFT and Daystar, we bring you all of the leading products at prices that can't be beaten. We have every certainty that you will be highly satisfied with the great Chevy Venture products we supply, so check out the huge range we have in store for your Venture's year and buy them here today!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- March 02, 2017Six Key Learnings From Our Ford F-150 Lift Kit...Here are CARiD, we recently installed a Pro Comp 6-inch suspension lift kit on our Project Ford F-150. We had a lot of fun completing the install (yes, we get paid to...
- May 18, 2016Skid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road...If you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle`s underside. Deep ruts with...
- November 14, 2015How much lift is needed for larger tires on my...Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or...
- October 29, 2015Coilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My...When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying...
- October 27, 2015Body Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10...Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to...
- October 03, 2015Coil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3...The springs in your vehicle probably aren�t something you think about until there�s a problem or you�ve decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of...
- October 02, 2015How Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle�s springs through a...
- April 21, 2015Suspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of...If you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and...
- September 17, 2013Stock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don�t even realize what a crucial role a car�s suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between...
- May 24, 2013How to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your...
- June 01, 2012How Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them...
- $173.82 - $230.06
- $20.80 - $147.85