Chevy Trailblazer Accessories & Parts
- Running Boards
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Bed Accessories
- Grill Guards
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Fender Flares
- Bug Deflectors
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Car Tents
- Snow Plows
- Off-Road Bumpers
- Vertical Doors
- Spare Tire Covers & Carriers
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
The Chevy Trailblazer started strong and has just kept going. Ever since its debut, the Trailblazer has remained one of the highest selling SUVs on the road, showing off cargo and passenger space along with an uncanny knack for smooth performance most others in its class cannot claim. The Trailblazer premiered for the 2002 model year as a midsize SUV combining the new-era luxuries larger vehicles have with a little more refinement than the "average" American SUV. Taking over for the legendary Blazer, it was initially constructed on GM's GMT360 platform along with the GMC Envoy, Oldsmobile Bravada, and Isuzu Ascender (the longer-wheelbase EXT version was derived from the similar GTM370 platform). Power was generated from a 4.2L inline six capable of around 270 horses mated to a four-speed automatic transmission and four-wheel drive was offered as an option. Also available at introduction was the Trailblazer EXT, which showcased seating for up to seven and a spacious cargo area. Sales were big for the model and praise came quickly, as the Trailblazer took home the North American Truck of the Year award in its first year (2002).
Several changes were implemented come 2006. The Trailblazer LT was upgraded with new accessories, such as a new front fascia, as well as with updated interior trim. The SS received color-matched side skirts and special rear/front fascias designed specifically for the model. Engines were also beefed up. The base engine became capable of 291 horsepower due to the bunch of power-enhancing Chevy Trailblazer parts, but an optional 5.3L small-block V8 with Active Fuel Management was also offered. Three trim levels highlight the Chevy Trailblazer: LS (base), LT, and SS. LT is directed to the luxury trim, while the SS as in Chevy tradition, is thought to be the high-performing version of the vehicle. The SS comes in two separate models: the 1SS is outfitted with several of the same comforts of the LS, with the differences being a punchier V8, 20" wheels, sport-tuned suspension, revised underhood Trailblazer parts, and a black mesh grille. 3SS Trailblazers display all of the LT attributes with the same powertrain as the 1SS. For 2007, the EXT Trailblazer was discontinued from the lineup and more changes were on the way. The last year of the model being assembled saw GM drop the V8 engine from the lineup and instead use the 4.2 inline 6 across the Trailblazer roster, with the exception being the SS, which comes with a 6.0L V8 rated at 391 horsepower and 395 pounds-per-foot of torque.
Sales of the Chevy Trailblazer have always been impressive. Chevy sold over 100,000 units of the model during 2001 as a 2002 model, with the Trailblazer averaging approximately 237,000 units sold per year throughout its first six years. The industry hasn't been shy about praise, either. Along with being named the North American Truck of the Year, the Chevy Trailblazer has also been nominated as Motor Trend magazine's Sport/Utility of the Year (2002) as well as being dubbed the Most Appealing Midsize Sport Utility Vehicle by J.D. Power and Associates. For its most recent year of production, Edmunds.com said the Chevy Trailblazer has "strong engine performance, comfortable highway ride, and user-friendly controls."
The Chevy Trailblazer is one of the company's most respected members, following in the tradition of the Blazer and the innovative concepts that have emerged from generations past. Boasting a smooth yet reliable engine and a penchant for rugged style, the Chevy Trailblazer is a hot commodity for that brand of driver which craves midsize SUV sensibility without the rumbling performance that other models in its class lock onto. Fired up and ready, the Trailblazer has become a fixture of the American landscape.
It doesn't matter if you're looking for a uniquely stylish flair or instead want to lock on with some added protection, CARiD.com has the Chevy Trailblazer Accessories and Parts that get the job done. Coming at you from the finest designers in the game, all of our Chevy Trailblazer accessories and parts are constructed with quality and precision in mind. That means unrivaled durability with the smooth OEM fit to match. Interior, exterior, fashion, protection - it doesn't matter. Consider CARiD.com your home for all Chevy Trailblazer accessories that make a difference!
Whatever you expect from your Chevy Trailblazer, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Chevy Trailblazer and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...
- $0.51 - $6.68
- $4.44 - $75.42
- $5.06 - $243.95
- $17.41 - $19.23