Chevy Tahoe Performance Exhaust Systems
- Performance Exhaust
- Performance Headers
- Performance Catalytic Converters
- Performance Mufflers
- Exhaust Tips
- Performance Exhaust Pipes
- Exhaust Clamps, Hangers, Gaskets & Seals
- Emission Control
- Performance Chips
- Exhaust System Service Tools
- Torxe™Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Torxe™. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an...$150.00 - $690.00
- aFe®Mach Force XP™ Exhaust SystemMach Force XP™ Exhaust System by aFe®. Get increased exhaust flow, more horsepower and torque, improved performance and lower exhaust gas temperatures with the aFe Mach Force XP Exhaust System. aFe dyno tests every system for maximum...+1$190.00 - $4,275.00
- Jet-Hot®Long Tube HeadersLong Tube Headers by Jet-Hot®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.75". Collector Outlet Diameter: 3". Emissions: EPA compliant. Finish: Ceramic Coated. Color: Chrome. Header Coating: Ceramic Coating. Header Style: Long Tube. Exhausts produced...$748.80 - $1,450.80
- Flowmaster®Force II™ Exhaust SystemForce II™ Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. The Force II Series is designed for a mild, moderate, or mild - moderate performance tone experience (depends on application and exhaust type), suitable for everyday street driving. The...$295.78 - $1,215.32
- Gibson®Black Elite™ Exhaust SystemBlack Elite™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. The Black Elite Series product line truly displays Gibson’s commitment to dominating performance and style. Each T-304 stainless tip is offered with a premium black finish applied with...$389.98 - $1,448.19
- Borla®Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Borla®. This unique system allows you to adjust your level of sound and power, from quiet and restrictive to louder and free flowing. It features a patented Borla straight-through muffler and mandrel bent pipes...+1$319.99 - $3,499.99
- aFe®Twisted Steel™ HeadersTwisted Steel™ Headers by aFe®. The new Twisted Steel performance header from aFe Power is redefining the header industry with the new pulse control technology. aFe engineers have designed this header using optimum tube lengths and...$418.00 - $2,688.50
- MagnaFlow®Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. The Direct Fit Catalytic Converter is available in Pre-OBD II, OBD II, and OEM Grade OBD II configurations.$83.35 - $1,871.09
- Corsa®Sport Series Exhaust SystemSport Series Exhaust System by Corsa®. The patented Reflective Sound Cancellation (RSC) technology provides a unique combination of Robust and Bold Performance Sound on acceleration, and No-Drone Comfort when touring. These Stainless...$499.00 - $2,779.99
- Borla®Crate MufflerCrate Muffler by Borla®. Give your ride the sound it deserves! Premium-quality Crate Mufflers™ tuned to optimize the sound and performance of popular crate and custom-built motors. Available in a variety of Borla® sound options to...$220.99 - $255.99
- Stainless Works®304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System by Stainless Works®. This superior product is made from high-grade stainless steel to ensure excellent quality and maximum resistance to corrosion. Engineered with careful attention to the smallest detail...$473.81 - $2,314.20
- Flowmaster®Catalytic ConverterCatalytic Converter by Flowmaster®. The new Flowmaster replacement catalytic converters are made to meet and exceed all federal environmental regulations and, as all Flowmaster products, to deliver the best possible performance. The...$96.79 - $1,017.86
- Flowmaster®Scavenger Series HeadersScavenger Series Headers by Flowmaster®. Replace your restrictive factory exhaust manifolds with these stainless steel headers and let your engine breath! These headers are easy to install because they’re designed to directly replace...$632.40 - $843.56
- MBRP®Installer Series™ Exhaust SystemInstaller Series™ Exhaust System by MBRP®. The Installer Series from MBRP brings you the best in high-quality construction: these reasonably-priced systems are manufactured on the same tooling and with the same processes as MBRP’s...$189.99 - $924.99
- Corsa®Touring Series Exhaust SystemTouring Series Exhaust System by Corsa®. The patented Reflective Sound Cancellation (RFC) technology provides a unique combination of a Reserved, Distinctive Performance Sound on acceleration, and No-Drone Comfort when touring. These...$649.00 - $1,683.99
- MagnaFlow®Exhaust SystemExhaust System by MagnaFlow®. These premium line exhaust systems for diesels with particulate filters include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, optional muffler delete pipes, band clamps, and MagnaFlow welded inter-cooled tips –...$277.04 - $2,691.32
- Borla®Touring™ Exhaust SystemTouring™ Exhaust System by Borla®, When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to deliver the...$319.99 - $1,839.99
- Flowmaster®American Thunder™ Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder™ Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. American Thunder gives you the Mild-Moderate Sound / Moderate Sound / Aggressive Sound / Moderate-Aggressive Sound / Mild Sound (depends on application and exhaust type) of a...$119.97 - $1,236.76
- Flowmaster®Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Flowmaster®. Depending on your choice of sound, they have 4 series of exhaust systems designed for different vehicle applications that produce that distinct Flowmaster sound in aggressive, and very aggressive tones,...$119.97 - $1,236.76
- Gibson®Dual Sport™ Exhaust SystemDual Sport™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. Get increased horsepower and torque in the rpm range where you need it most, along with dual exhaust tip style, with the Dual Sport Cat-Back Exhaust System. This Gibson exhaust system makes...$372.23 - $658.62
- Gibson®Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Gibson®. Straight Out The Back Exit. Let the engine in your muscle car breathe and make it sound like a real muscle car with an American Muscle Car Stainless Steel Exhaust. The mandrel bent tubing and CFT Superflow...$204.54 - $1,063.58
- Gibson®Extreme Dual™ Exhaust SystemExtreme Dual™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. When you’re ready to take your truck to the next level, get the Dual Extreme Cat-Back Exhaust System, for powerful sound and a bold look, with increased horsepower and torque in the rpm range...$379.91 - $691.55
- Gibson®Split Rear™ Exhaust SystemSplit Rear™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. Get increased horsepower and torque in the rpm range where you need it most, along with the look of dual exhaust, with the Split Rear Cat-Back Exhaust System. This Gibson exhaust system makes...$323.44 - $691.55
- Gibson®Swept Side™ Exhaust SystemSwept Side™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. Get increased horsepower and torque in the rpm range where you need it most, with this Swept Side Cat-Back Exhaust System. This Gibson exhaust system makes maximum low end power, which is best...$214.75 - $668.54
- MBRP®Performance Series™ Cat-Back Exhaust SystemPerformance Series™ Cat-Back Exhaust System by MBRP®. Get more out of your turbodiesel pickup with a Performance Series exhaust system from MBRP. Get more power, more torque, more fuel economy and more of that sweet big-motor burble....$214.99 - $489.99
- MBRP®Pro Series™ Exhaust SystemPro Series™ Exhaust System by MBRP®. The PRO series exhausts from MBRP is for the no-compromise enthusiast who insists on nothing but the best. For you, that means a system constructed entirely of long-lasting T304 stainless steel....$279.99 - $1,299.99
- MBRP®XP Series™ Exhaust SystemXP Series™ Exhaust System by MBRP®. The XP series exhausts from MBRP is for the no-compromise enthusiast who insists on a rugged system that can take whatever the road throws at it and last. Constructed entirely of corrosion-resistant...$149.99 - $1,154.99
- Kooks®Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by Kooks®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Kooks will last a...$809.99 - $2,631.11
- DynoMax®Super Turbo™ Exhaust SystemSuper Turbo™ Exhaust System by DynoMax®. Get improved exhaust flow and reduced back pressure for better performance, and a mellow performance exhaust tone without annoying interior resonance, with this axle-back exhaust system. It...$105.14 - $539.58
- DynoMax®Super Turbo™ Exhaust SystemSuper Turbo™ Exhaust System by DynoMax®. Exhaust Pipe Material: Aluminized Steel. Exhaust Type: Cat-Back. Main Piping Diameter: 2.25". Muffler Series: Super Turbo. Get improved exhaust flow and reduced back pressure for better...$127.67 - $539.58
Big and powerful, the Chevrolet Tahoe has consistently maintained a loyal followership over the years. The SUV feel one gets from the Chevy Tahoe brings nothing short of pride to the owner, but a little extra horsepower is something you, as a proud owner, would benefit from. You can easily increase your Tahoe’s horsepower by installing an aftermarket Chevy Tahoe Exhaust System. Typically, the car comes with a stock (factory) exhaust system that is small in diameter. Given the huge demand on the Tahoe’s engine, a larger exhaust system would not only enable the engine to produce more horsepower, it would also enable the SUV’s motor to run more smoothly and efficiently. This is where the high quality Chevy Tahoe Exhaust System available at the shop comes in. Designed for both V6 and V8 Chevy Tahoe models, the exhaust system comes in different configurations to suit different Tahoe models, and can fit models manufactured as far back as 1996.
The Chevy Tahoe Exhaust System is made from high performance, corrosion-free stainless steel tubing, guaranteed to give you years of service. Additionally, it is shaped in a way that allows maximum exhaust flow. As a result, more air passes through the system, generating more power from the engine. Replacing your factory exhaust pipe with one of these exhaust systems has the potential to increase your Chevy Tahoe’s performance by close to 20%. And of course the exhaust system wouldn’t be all that without its trademark sound. You will love the throaty hum your ride gives, courtesy of the new Chevy Tahoe Exhaust System. So there you go: a three-in-one boost for your Chevy Tahoe when you buy any of the available Tahoe exhaust systems. You can easily install the exhaust system on your own or have it fixed for you at the body shop. And remember, you get the exhaust fully configured to fit your Tahoe model.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 17, 2016Here's A 'Tip': Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To...Performance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let�s face it: not everyone has the spare...
- August 18, 2015Are Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its...
- August 18, 2015Are X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight...You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections....
- August 17, 2015Power, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a...It�s an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself...
- August 01, 2014Direct Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which...
- $349.00 - $699.00
- $208.11 - $271.26
- $3,637.95 - $4,001.95