Chevy Impala Tires
- Custom Wheels
- Factory Wheels
- Wheel Covers
- Caliper Covers
- Wheel Spacers
- Lug Nuts & Locks
- TPMS Sensors
- Wheel Center Caps
- Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- Wheel & Tire Accessories
- $58.93 - $147.22
- $58.07 - $160.38
- $59.60 - $90.20
- $81.26 - $140.14
- $98.32 - $269.92
- $146.15 - $324.37
- $131.95 - $451.92
- $86.00 - $201.59
About Chevy Impala Tires
The Chevy Impala is already five decades on the market, and it is still one of the best-selling vehicles in the USA. The Impala has nine generations, and the latest generation model includes a new V6 engine that produces 211 hp, more composed handling, and updated style. You understand that for excellent performance, your Impala needs reliable wheels and tires. Browse CARiD.com, and you will find all you need.
We assure you that your ideal tires are right here. At first, choose the model year and submodel of your Impala. Then, select tire diameter, type, and subtype. Don't worry, it is even easier than it seems to be. Our online store can offer you, for instance, Dueler A/T 695 All Season / All Terrain Tires by Bridgestone®, Latitude X-Ice Xi2 Winter / Eco Tires by Michelin®, or g-Force T/A KDW TT Summer / Performance Tires by BFGoodrich®. And that was just a blind choice. Imagine what you can find with a slight effort. Visit our website and check out by yourself that our collection is extensive, our service is first-class, the operators of our call center and online consultants are helpful and friendly.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 24, 2017Understanding Off-Road Tire Size MeasurementsWhen you want higher levels of grip for stomping over mud, rocks, or snow, off-road tires are typically designed with deeper tread, larger sizes, and higher sidewall...
- June 16, 2017Tire Pressure Gauges | The Must-have Glovebox...Because under-inflated tires hurt fuel economy, handling, braking, and overall safety, it's essential to monitor their pressure regularly. You spend good money buying...
- December 20, 2016TPMS Repair Tools And Add-On KitsStarting in the early 2000s, vehicle manufacturers began to phase in Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems (TPMS) on new vehicles. By the year 2008, it was required by law...
- August 17, 2016New TPMS Sensors | The Best Choice With Your...Tire Pressure Monitoring System sensors (TPMS sensors) are fitted in place on the inner surface of your wheel, inside your tire. Attached to that sensor is a valve...
- May 30, 2012You Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your...
- May 06, 2012The Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of...
- April 29, 2012Are Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in...
- April 23, 2012Replacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that...
- April 19, 2012Original Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available...
- March 27, 2012Tire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for...