Chevy Cruze Accessories & Parts
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Fender Flares
- Bug Deflectors
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Vertical Doors
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Armor & Protection
- Car Tents
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
Picking up where the Cobalt left off, the Chevy Cruze is a compact sedan that was initially introduced to the American car buyers for the 2010 model year. Before the Cruze was made available in the U.S., it was known in South Korea as the Daewoo Lacetti Premiere, and was marketed as the Holden Cruze in Australia. GM designated the model for the U.S. release following the 2009 model year, and the car was geared to taking over for the Cobalt in the Chevy lineup, where it was set to go head-to-head with such industry leaders as the Toyota Corolla and Honda Civic.
Under the hood, the Chevy Cruze was powered by one of two powerplants: a 1.8L inline four-cylinder good for 136 horsepower and 123 pounds-per-foot of torque or a turbocharged 1.4L inline four-cylinder configuration, which pumped out 138 horsepower along with 148 pounds-per-foot of torque. The transmission depends on the trim level. The Chevy Cruze rolled off the line available as the LS, LS Eco, LT, and LTZ. The base LS was equipped with the 1.8L inline four-cylinder engine and a standard six-speed manual transmission. LT and LTZ variants of the Cruze received a six-speed automatic transmission (optional for the LS/LS Eco).
The LS was outfitted with a substantial amount of standard equipment and accessories, including air conditioning, a tilted telescoping steering wheel, an eight-way adjustable driver's seat, a 60/40 split-folding rear seat, a six-speaker audio system with CD/MP3 playability, satellite radio, full power accessories, and a trip computer. The fuel-savvy LS Eco differs with low-rolling-resistance tires and turbocharged engine, featuring advanced Chevy Cruze parts. The LT comes in either the 1LT or 2LT. The 1LT showcases chrome wheel covers, floor mats, power side-view mirrors, turbocharged engine, and other advanced Cruze parts. 2LT models add on remote ignition, cruise control, heated front-seats, alloy wheels, leather upholstery, a six-way power driver's seat, steering-wheel mounted stereo controls, and a USB/iPod station that can also provide Bluetooth connectivity. At the top was the LTZ, which displayed automatic climate control, a sport-tuned suspension, 18" alloy wheels, an automatic dimming rearview mirror, rear-park assist, four-wheel disc brakes, and a bunch of power-enhancing parts.
Sporting a styling compact package with the right amount of peppy performance to compete with any other vehicle in its class, the Chevy Cruze has a habit of getting noticed. Thanks to a bevy of smooth lines and a sleek stance, the Cruze is an eye-catcher from the outside. Throw in the comfy interior and the breezy yet efficient pop from the engine and you have why this car has been an attention-getting from the outset.
From blistering style to advanced protection, CARiD.com presents a full line of Chevy Cruze Accessories and Parts to choose from. That's because we work side by side with every major manufacturer in the game to ensure the kind of quality and selection that makes a difference. Chevy Cruze accessories and parts are available in everything from spoilers and floor mats to wheels and grille guards. You decide the effect you're going for and we'll supply the rest. When you need Chevy Cruze accessories, CARiD has you covered.
Whatever you expect from your Chevy Cruze, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Chevy Cruze and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by
- $29.20 - $468.83
- $3.54 - $283.68
- $209.61 - $566.90