What is the difference between a professional and an ordinary person? It’s the attention that the professional pays to the details – even the smallest and seemingly unimportant. Every single bit is important for a person who is striving for success in his activity. The professional sees a wide range of possible improvements where a newbie considers every possible action already taken. This rule is especially applicable to vehicle engineers and designers. Thus we offer the Chevy Chevelle tail lights of many different types, colors, shapes and functioning principles. Manufactured by the best professionals in the well equipped workshops - every product is a masterpiece in itself.
The euro tail lights will impress your friends (and anyone else who sees you driving your Chevy Chevelle) with the diversity of shapes and colors. If you aim to improve your car’s performance, go for the LED tail lights. They offer a slight improvement in driving safety by cutting the tail lights' reaction time by about 200 milliseconds. Seems to be a small interval of time? It may be for a pedestrian but certainly not for a driver. The few feet it may save can very well be the distance that gives you the chance to avoid a hazardous situation.
- Lumen® Black LED Reverse Light (RLF012XX-RWH)Universal Black LED Reverse Light by Lumen®, 1 Piece. Black housing, clear lens. Improve your night vision and you can avoid accidents when backing up. Lumen reverse lights provide illumination that is superior to standard...Extremely high visibility - Industry leading Cree LED technology delivers brilliant lighting for optimum rearward vision in darkness and inclement weather, with less power consumption and longer bulb life, as much as 30,000 hours or more.Outstanding quality - Thoroughly tested for durability, impact resistance, and dependable operation in any kind of weather. Housing resists corrosion and intrusion of moisture, dust, and dirt.$99.95
- Digi-Tails® Tail Light LED Sequential Panel KitTail Light LED Sequential Panel Kit by Digi-Tails®. Dramatically enhance your tail lights with safer, brighter, and fully sequential LED light-panels that are easy to install. DIGI-TAILS kits are safer and brighter than standard...Digi-Tails meets or exceeds DOT & SAE requirementsComplete installation package ensures a trouble free installation$149.00 - $319.00
- Recon® Black Xenon Projector Backup Reverse Lights (264150)Universal Black Xenon Projector Backup Reverse Lights by Recon®, 1 Pair. Black housing, clear lens. Fits All Pick Up Trucks, SUVs, and Most Cars. Comes with two replaceable H3 12V 110W Xenon bulbs. Widest beam of any reverse light...Two powerful super high-output Xenon lamps110 watts of power produces 250,000 candlepower of Xenon light$97.60
- KC HiLiTES® C-Series 3" 12W Black Backup Light Kit (518)Universal C-Series 3" 12W Black Backup Light Kit by KC HiLiTES®. Black housing, clear lens. The C-Series LED C3 lights use a forward facing CREE LED design delivering 1,080 Lumens of output with maximum power efficiency. They are...90° Flood Beam Pattern Optics1,080 Lumens output (per light)$189.99
- Auto Metal Direct® Tail Lamp LensTail Lamp Lens by Auto Metal Direct®. The restoration experts at Auto Metal Direct manufacture correct OE-quality replacement parts that will help you restore your vehicle to its original condition. Authentic look, precise fit, and...Direct fit replacementMade according to OE specs$23.68 - $268.48
- Goodmark® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by Goodmark®. The combination of red lenses and shiny bezels make tail lights stand out and catch the eye. To make sure the tail lights on your classic or muscle car look their best, replace those...$2.30 - $341.08
- ARB® IPF 4" x 6" 55W Chrome Backup Light (8161)Universal IPF 4" x 6" 55W Chrome Backup Light by ARB®. Chrome housing, clear lens. Kit includes: 1 Light with Weatherproof Connectors, Complete Snap Together Wiring Loom & Relay, Unique 3-position Switch. For all vehicles equipped...Black steel body55w halogen bulb$96.90
- Restoparts® Tail Lamp LensTail Lamp Lens by Restoparts®. If you're looking for a supreme quality reproduction to restore your vehicle to its original show-quality condition, this top-notch product from Restoparts is just what the doctor ordered. Crafted...Designed to restore your vehicle's original conditionOE quality, look and finish for less money$13.99 - $199.99
- OPGI® Tail Light LensTail Light Lens by OPGI®. This superior product is painstakingly designed to provide outstanding quality and value. Expertly crafted from first-rate materials to the highest standards it ensures maximum durability. This OPGI...Made from first-rate materialsDesigned to comply with high-quality standards$20.19 - $250.95
- Lumen® Stop/Brake Light LED BulbsStop/Brake Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your stop lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily...$5.99 - $29.95
- Lumen® Exterior Light Replacement BulbsExterior Light Replacement Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the brilliance or customize the color of your vehicle's interior lighting. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily without...$5.99 - $32.95
- Lumen® Tail Light LED BulbsTail Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your tail lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily...$5.99 - $29.95
- Lumen® Back-up/Reverse Light LED BulbsBack-up/Reverse Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your reverse lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and...$5.99 - $29.95
- Sylvania® Tail Light Replacement BulbsSilverStar Tail Light Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania®, 1 Pair. Upgrade your standard tail light bulbs with SilverStar series halogen bulbs and gain a 30 to 50% increase in brightness, a 25 to 40% increase in forward distance...$10.99 - $24.77
- Sylvania® Back-Up/Reverse Light Replacement BulbsSilverStar Back-Up/Reverse Light Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania®, 1 Pair. Upgrade your standard bulbs with SilverStar series halogen bulbs and gain a 30 to 50% increase in brightness, a 25 to 40% increase in forward distance...$10.99 - $24.77
Guides & Articles
- Tail LightsTail Light Guards: Good-Looking Protection For The Back End TooUnlike passenger cars, virtually all modern pickups, sport utility vehicles, and Jeeps feature squared-off rear corners – a configuration that’s dictated more by necessity than by choice. Positioned on those sharp-edged corners at the most vulnerable spots possible are the tail light assemblies. We use the word vulnerable because tail lights really are sticking out there, with no protection.
- Tail LightsCan I Still Get Factory-Style Tail Lamps For My Car Or Truck?While we love the idea of customizing every corner of our vehicles, we also know that we sometimes face constraints, whether they be logistical, practical, or financial. Custom tail lamps? Sure, there are plenty of choices out there - the reality is that your particular situation may force you to consider a factory-style tail lamp. And in doing so, you may be thinking "dealer" or "salvage yard".
- Tail LightsWhat Are The Differences Between Euro And LED Tail Lights?To define a "Euro tail light", it's important to first define a modern "Euro" headlight assembly. Dating back to the 1950s, headlights on European cars were distinctive for their flush, aerodynamic glass surfaces, a design not permitted in the U.S. until 1984. At first, these Euro style headlamp assemblies did not feature a great deal of distinctive styling other than a smooth, one-piece glass outer surface. By the end of the last century, as high-tech xenon headlight assemblies grew in popularity on luxury vehicles, OEM Euro style headlights began to imitate their technical projector-beam look. Frosted glass lens covers were replaced with clear plastic ones, allowing a look at multi-faceted mirror pieces shaped in a variety of patterns. Today, Euro headlights have become associated with those complex shapes as well as circular cutouts that look the part of projector beam lenses. Euro tail lights (sometimes called "Altezza lights" or "clear tail lights") pay tribute to this look with designs modeled after modern Euro headlights.
- Tail LightsLED Tail Lights | Are They Brighter, Better-Looking, Or Both?One look through the Custom & Factory Tail lights section of our website will convince you there’s no question that tail lights equipped with LED (Light Emitting Diode) lights boost the look of any car, pickup, SUV, or van. Once you consider that more time is spent looking at the rear of vehicles compared to the front, purchasing LED tail lights to create a memorable and unique look for its backside is simply money well spent.
- Tail LightsWhat Choices do I Have for Tail Lights?There is an ever increasing range of taillights available, thanks to the rapid development of modern lighting technology and to changes in the legal requirements for automotive lighting. There have never been these many options for taillights, and it has never been easier to create a completely unique lighting signature for a custom vehicle.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Cardone® Front Windshield Wiper Motor$72.89 - $107.96