- (21)Complete SystemsChevy Chevelle
- (1,034)HeadersChevy Chevelle
- (58)Catalytic ConvertersChevy Chevelle
- (258)MufflersChevy Chevelle
- (1)Exhaust StacksChevy Chevelle
- (156)Exhaust TipsChevy Chevelle
- (366)Exhaust PipesChevy Chevelle
- (579)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsChevy Chevelle
- (157)Emission ControlChevy Chevelle
- (127)Performance ChipsChevy Chevelle
One of the very first muscle cars in the market, the Chevelle is still a beauty on the road and remains one of the finest classic cars of all time. Upgrading your Chevelle is something you should take much pride in because this car will not be disappearing from our roads or memories anytime soon, and one of the easiest and most affordable ways to do so is by fitting it with a custom exhaust system. CARiD carries a range of custom Chevelle exhausts systems that will boost performance, giving you more horsepower and torque. With a custom exhaust system, your Chevelle will give more power and record a higher torque at low rpm. Additionally, the engine will operate more efficiently and you will enjoy greater throttle response. Get the Flowmaster Chevy Chevelle Header Back Exhaust System or the Flowmaster Chevy Chevelle 1970 American Thunder Exhaust System for unmatched power and torque gains. Gibson, Borla, RBP, Onki and MBRP exhausts are other components that will boost the performance of your Chevelle.
Chevelle custom exhausts increase exhaust flow and thus improve the overall efficiency of the engine. As a result, the engine will spin faster and burn fuel more efficiently. This mechanism is one of the ways through which power generation is enhanced. But another benefit it yields is better fuel efficiency. With modern car models getting fine-tuned to give maximum fuel economy, you too can fine-tune your Chevelle to give improved fuel economy with a custom exhaust system. A fourth and delightful benefit you enjoy is better sound. After years of being in use, the Chevelle stock exhaust note changes and often, exhaust system vibrations can be heard from the cabin. A custom exhaust will get rid of this irritating noise and replace the squeaky exhaust note with a more aggressive sound.
- Flowmaster® Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder™ Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. Tip Outlet Diameter: 4". American Thunder gives you the classic AGGRESSIVE, MODERATE or MILD sound (depends on application and exhaust type) of a Flowmaster...High Quality Performance SoundIncreases Power$248.97 - $1,025.97
- MagnaFlow® Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by MagnaFlow®. Muffler Sound: MODERATE. 4" Tubing. These premium line exhaust systems for diesels with particulate filters include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, 100% stainless steel mufflers, optional muffler...Built In Stainless Steel For DurabilityTuned, Powerful Exhaust Sound$202.60 - $3,904.65
- Pypes® Exhaust System409 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System with Violator Muffler by Pypes®. 2.5" Tubing. Includes Violator Muffler. Want that rumble when you start up your truck? How about that growl when you step on the gas and run along side a little Honda...High Quality 409 SS ConstructionBetter Fuel Economy$169.99 - $849.99
- Borla® Crate MufflerStainless Steel Crate Muffler by Borla®. Muffler Body Material: Stainless Steel. Muffler Body Length: 14". Muffler Body Height: 4.35". Muffler Body Width: 9.1". Muffler Body Shape: Oval. Give your ride the sound it deserves!...Made of High Quality Stainless SteelAvailable in various sizes and sound levels$220.99 - $255.99
- Hedman Hedders® Block Hugger Street Rod HeadersBlock Hugger Street Rod Headers by Hedman Hedders®. Hedman’s Standard Block Hugger design is ideal for factory manifold replacement or engine swap projects that do not have a hedder designed specifically for the application.Low profile designBuilt of High Quality Materials$173.00 - $610.96
- Pypes® 304 SS Polished Tip304 SS Polished Tip by Pypes®. Upgrade your exhaust system with the superior Pypes Exhaust Tips that will help unleash your engine's beast in no time flat. Demonstrating both premium quality and craftsmanship, this well-engineered...Superior upgrade for your exhaust systemDesigned to provide outstanding performance$31.45 - $183.20
- Hooker® BlackHeart™ 304 SS Long Tube HeaderBlackHeart 304 SS Long Tube Headers by Hooker®. Hooker continues to push the boundaries of performance with the new Blackheart line of performance exhaust headers for popular late model vehicles.This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing VehiclesConstructed of lightweight mandrel bent 304 stainless steel primary tubes wtih a large 3" diameter outlet tube maximizing strength and durability$249.95 - $1,599.95
- aFe® Exhaust TipExhaust Tip by aFe®. This stylish exhaust tip will be the finishing touch for any exhaust system. Made of the finest stainless steel, it's available in a highly polished finish or powder coated wrinkle black. Each features the aFe...Fits 4" exhaust pipesSlash cut rolled tip$55.00 - $595.00
- Stainless Works® 304 SS Header Back Exhaust System304 SS Header Back Exhaust System by Stainless Works®. This superior product is made from high-grade stainless steel to ensure excellent quality and maximum resistance to corrosion. Engineered with careful attention to the smallest...Designed to meet strict quality standardsCarefully crafted from first-rate stainless steel$531.00 - $1,255.50
- Flowmaster® American Thunder™ Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder™ Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. American Thunder gives you the Mild-Moderate Sound / Moderate Sound / Aggressive Sound / Moderate-Aggressive Sound / Mild Sound (depends on application and exhaust type) of a...High Quality Performance SoundIncreases Power$248.97 - $1,025.97
- MagnaFlow® Street Series Exhaust SystemStreet Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Street Series is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal...Moderate SoundDelivers More Horsepower$378.87 - $3,904.65
- DynoMax® VT™ Stainless Exhaust SystemsVT™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by DynoMax®. Exhaust Material: Stainless Steel. Exhaust Type: Cat-Back. Clamp Type: Band. Muffler Count: 1. Muffler Series: Dynomax VT. Tip Material: Polished Stainless Steel. This...Unrestricted, straight-through design for a dyno-proven increase in horsepower and torqueExclusive DynoMax Valve Technology delivers on-demand, drone-free performance and sound$82.71 - $734.03
- Pypes® Stainless Steel Gas Truck Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Gas Truck Exhaust System by Pypes®. Want that rumble when you start up your truck? How about that growl when you step on the gas and run along side a little Honda hatchback? Pypes' Gas truck systems offer the best...409 stainless tubing, muffler, clamps and hangersBetter fuel economy$281.52 - $810.99
- Pypes® Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Exhaust System by Pypes®. Get a lot of bang for your performance buck with this rewarding exhaust system by Pypes Exhaust. It's a perfect way to beef up engine power and torque as well as throttle response and...Designed to deliver the ultimate in sound and performanceProvides extra punch in the passing lane and improves mileage$169.99 - $824.99
- Flowmaster® Scavenger Series HeadersScavenger Series 6-2-1 Style Headers by Flowmaster®. Replace your restrictive factory exhaust manifolds with these stainless steel headers and let your engine breath! These headers are easy to install because they’re designed to...Dyno tuned for maximum performanceImproves exhaust flow$394.78 - $799.00
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.