Chevy Cavalier Performance Exhaust Systems
- Performance Exhaust
- Performance Headers
- Performance Catalytic Converters
- Performance Mufflers
- Performance Exhaust Pipes
- Exhaust Clamps, Hangers, Gaskets & Seals
- Emission Control
- Performance Chips
- Exhaust System Service Tools
- MagnaFlow®Street Series Exhaust SystemStreet Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Street Series is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal limits...$361.44 - $3,907.63
- Torxe™Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Torxe™. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an...$150.00 - $690.00
- MagnaFlow®Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. The Direct Fit Catalytic Converter is available in Pre-OBD II, OBD II, and OEM Grade OBD II configurations.$83.35 - $1,871.09
- Flowmaster®Catalytic ConverterCatalytic Converter by Flowmaster®. The new Flowmaster replacement catalytic converters are made to meet and exceed all federal environmental regulations and, as all Flowmaster products, to deliver the best possible performance. The...$99.63 - $1,047.80
- Megan Racing®Cat-Back Exhaust SystemCat-Back Exhaust System by Megan Racing®. Megan Racing Cat-Back Systems complete your exhaust from the catalytic converter out. Made of 100% T-304 Stainless Steel for long-lasting durability, these systems feature smooth bends and a...$298.60 - $487.31
- PaceSetter®Monza™ Stainless Steel Performance Exhaust SystemMonza™ Stainless Steel Performance Exhaust System by PaceSetter®. The exhaust flow of an engine has a direct effect on its performance. MONZA™ Performance Exhaust Systems utilize the right combination of larger than-stock, 16-gauge,...$171.99 - $420.47
- Flowmaster®Standard Grade Exhaust Manifold ConverterStandard Grade Exhaust Manifold Converter by Flowmaster®. Flowmaster's Standard Grade line of Manifold direct fit catalytic converters are specifically designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications for exact fit and performance, and are...$131.47 - $871.75
- PaceSetter®Mild Steel Exhaust HeadersMild Steel Exhaust Headers by PaceSetter®. Mild Steel Tubing. Manufactured using mandrel-bent, 16-gauge mild steel tubing and port-matched, CNC-machined, 3/8"-thick head flanges. They are designed for the best combination of ease of...$152.15 - $506.89
- DC Sports®409 SS Ceramic Coated Short Tube 4-1 Exhaust Header (CHC3002)409 SS Short Tube 4-1 Exhaust Header by DC Sports®. OEM. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.5". Collector Outlet Diameter: 2". Color: Silver. Header Coating: Ceramic Coating. Header Style: Short Tube. Without Gasket. In 1987, American Honda...Dyno tuned and tested against the competition for maximum performanceCAD-rendered, race-inspired 4-into-1 design emphasizes top-end power for road racing applications$440.52
- MagnaFlow®Universal Fit Catalytic ConverterUniversal Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. This universal fit converter will require some fabrication to be installed, which will involve cutting...$72.26 - $508.85
- Magnaflow®Direct Fit OEM Grade Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit OEM Grade Catalytic Converter by Magnaflow®. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. This converter is part of the exhaust header/manifold assembly, and it will directly replace...$150.75 - $3,633.21
- Flowmaster®Standard Grade Catalytic ConverterStandard Grade Catalytic Converter by Flowmaster®. Flowmaster's Standard Grade line of Manifold direct fit catalytic converters are specifically designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications for exact fit and performance, and are...Made of High Quality Stainless SteelImprove Torque and Throttle Response$131.47 - $871.75
- Flowmaster®Universal Fit Catalytic ConverterUniversal Fit Catalytic Converter by Flowmaster®. The new Flowmaster replacement catalytic converters are made to meet and exceed all federal environmental regulations and, as all Flowmaster products, to deliver the best possible...Exceed all federal emission standardsEngineered for Maximum Efficiency$97.17 - $245.43
- Jones Exhaust®Flex TubeFlex Tube by Jones Exhaust®. Thoroughly engineered to perform and outperform any competition, these premium exhaust pipes by Jones Exhaust are a must for those who want to get the most out of their vehicle. These exhaust pipes are...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$27.14 - $67.45
- Vibrant Performance®Exhaust Manifold FlangeExhaust Manifold Flange by Vibrant Performance®. Do you want to get more power out of your vehicle? Then this superior Vibrant Performance product is just for you. Carefully designed for maximum performance, is will more than just meet...Port sizing is optimized for use with standard wall round tubingMade of High Quality Materials$36.95 - $394.95
- Cometic Gasket®Exhaust Manifold GasketExhaust Manifold Gasket by Cometic Gasket®. This state-of-the-art exhaust product combines advanced materials with the most current manufacturing processes to provide custom-tailored solutions for your needs and requirements. It is made...Designed for extreme cylinder pressuresMaintains a torque set$7.13 - $48.57
- Remflex®Exhaust Header GasketExhaust Header Gasket by Remflex®. Remflex's unique flexible graphite material has been proven for more than 30 years in industrial applications, where temperatures routinely exceed 2,000 degrees - day after day, week after week, year...Designed to crush 50%.This allows them to fill gaps in the flange surface up to 1/16"3,000 degrees F - far exceeding that of any vehicle's exhaust system temperature$10.42 - $33.69
- Percy's High Performance®Vibe-Lock Header BoltsVibe-Lock Header Bolts (310040) by Percy's High Performance®. This product is made from high-grade materials to meet the strictest standards of high quality. Designed with the utmost care and attention to detail, this (company's)...Built to match your exact requirementsHigh quality you can rely on$14.18 - $201.42
- Stage 8®Header Locking Bolt KitHeader Locking Bolt Kit by Stage 8®. Stage 8 locking fastener solutions are fail-safe when used and installed as directed. They are removable and reusable and can be visually inspected; if the locking retainer and clip are present then...Thoughtfully designed for the highest efficiency and safetyWill provide more breakaway torque than any other locking system$32.66 - $112.85
- JBA®O2 Extension WireO2 Extension Wire by JBA®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an...Built to match your exact requirementsHigh quality you can rely on$32.74 - $43.24
- BBK®Oxygen Sensor Wire Harness Extension KitOxygen Sensor Wire Harness Extension Kit by BBK®. Installing Full length, long tube headers will locate the O2 sensors further away from the engine and the factory wire harness. These wire harness extensions will enable the sensors to...Enables O2 sensors on full length, long tube headers to be connected to factory wire harnessEliminates the need to fabricate a harness or splice into the factory harness$49.99 - $59.99
- Eastern Exhaust®Exhaust BracketExhaust Bracket by Eastern Exhaust®. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from industry-leading...Will cover your exhaust needs and even moreBuilt with high performance in mind$1.26 - $19.29
- Eastern Exhaust®Exhaust Pipe Flange GasketExhaust Pipe Flange Gasket by Eastern Exhaust®. EE™ is vertically integrated and manufactures vast amounts of strong steel tubing for use as straight and bent exhaust-pipes and tail-pipes components. EE™ forms and bends tubing from...Will cover your exhaust needs and even moreBuilt with high performance in mind$1.13 - $11.18
- Eastern Exhaust®Exhaust System HangerExhaust System Hanger by Eastern Exhaust®. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from...Will cover your exhaust needs and even moreBuilt with high performance in mind$2.06 - $11.95
- ACDelco®GM Original Equipment™ Oxygen SensorGM Original Equipment™ Oxygen Sensor by ACDelco®. If your O2 sensor is not functioning properly, you are robbing yourself of performance and costing yourself money at the gas pump. Let ACDelco’s GM OE Oxygen Sensor help.ACDelco Professional Oxygen Sensors earn the name ACDelco by being put through a variety of tests, often under extreme and unusual conditionsCustomers can receive better gas mileage with a properly working oxygen sensor$13.90 - $202.43
- ACDelco®Professional™ Oxygen SensorProfessional™ Oxygen Sensor by ACDelco®. If your O2 Sensor is not functioning properly, you are robbing yourself of performance and costing yourself money at the gas pump. Let ACDelco’s Professional Oxygen Sensors help. You can find...ACDelco Professional Oxygen Sensors earn the name ACDelco by being put through a variety of tests, often under extreme and unusual conditionsCustomers can receive better gas mileage with a properly working oxygen sensor$17.45 - $256.21
- Delphi®Oxygen SensorOxygen Sensor by Delphi®. As one of the leading suppliers of oxygen sensor technology since 1978, Delphi planar technology is the result of their OE and aftermarket engineers partnering together to develop the most innovative oxygen...OE connectors and wire lengths within 3" of OE specificationsResists high temperatures, vibration damage and wire corrosion to protect signal accuracy, and long life$14.20 - $233.75
- Standard®Oxygen SensorOxygen Sensor by Standard®. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for integrity to all channels of...One-piece laser welded body for maximum protection and precise operation maintaining sensor integrityDual internal talc seal makes your oxygen sensors last longer$22.55 - $194.09
- Bosch®Universal Oxygen SensorUniversal Oxygen Sensor by Bosch®. Properly functioning oxygen sensors are important when it comes to your vehicle's fuel efficiency and reducing harmful exhaust emissions. That's why checking for, and possibly replacing, a worn-out...Patented SmartLink™ connector systemNo special tools required for installation$14.73 - $73.16
- Denso®OE Connector Oxygen SensorOE Connector Oxygen Sensor by Denso®. Denso's light duty oxygen sensor started to appear on vehicles with the development of fuel injection systems. The basic job of the sensor is to monitor the air fuel mixture under idle, moderate...Designed to help reduce fuel consumption and harmful emissionsMade with the use of state-of-the-art sensor technologies$11.71 - $396.75
Keeping up with the latest cars in the market can be hard, but for all the right reasons. Like when you own a Chevy Cavalier that always comes through for you. You can get the same feel-good emotions a new car model would give from your Cavalier with a custom exhaust system from CARiD. Custom exhaust systems are designed to boost horsepower and torque, and enhance overall car performance. In the Cavalier, a custom exhaust will give you as much as 10hp extra or more, depending on which exhaust system you choose. To enjoy the greatest increase in power and torque, consider fitting your car with the Flowmaster or MagnaFlow cat back exhaust system for the Cavalier. Both are available at CARiD and fit most 1995 – 2005 models. Additional custom exhaust kits and components that will boost the performance of your Cavalier include the Weapon-R Cavalier exhaust, Gibson exhaust, Zunden exhaust pipes and tips and MBRP headers and exhaust pipes.
Because of their restrictive design, stock exhaust systems do not optimize exhaust flow. You may have noticed that your Cavalier engine must be worked a little harder for it to give greater torque. The engine note may also have changed over time. Both problems can occur when the exhaust system passageways are not as clear as they are supposed to be due to trapped exhaust gases and high backpressure. A custom exhaust system will solve this problem by increasing exhaust flow which clears the exhaust pipes, leaving the engine free to breathe and give more power. You will also love the new sound your Cavalier gives. Cavalier custom exhaust systems give a richer but controlled sound, which is not too loud as to irritate. You can actually enjoy a fully customized exhaust note from your Cavalier by choosing the right exhaust system from the range available at CARiD.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 17, 2016Here's A 'Tip': Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To...Performance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let`s face it: not everyone has the spare...
- August 18, 2015Are Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its...
- August 18, 2015Are X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight...You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections....
- August 17, 2015Power, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a...It`s an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is...
- August 01, 2014Direct Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you`re shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which...