Chevy Caprice Accessories & Parts
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Fender Flares
- Bug Deflectors
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Vertical Doors
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Armor & Protection
- Car Tents
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
One of the crown jewels in the Chevy kingdom has been the Caprice. As Chevy’s main luxury sedan, the Caprice entered the roadways in 1965 as an answer to the Ford LTD. Since then, it has taken on many forms but it always held steady with a refined theme and more luxurious options than other Chevy sedan. At its peak, the Chevy Caprice presents a classy package that delivers on comfort and performance as well as any other American entrant in this segment. While Chevy may have discontinued production of the model in the US over a decade ago, the Caprice can still be seen on the blacktop all over the globe ushering its loyal drivers from A to B.
From an everyday driver to the law enforcement personnel, the Chevy Caprice has been of service to a diverse group of motorists. Shortly after debuting in 1965, the Caprice became Chevy’s main luxury sedan. Supported by rear-wheel drive and equipped with a powerful V8 engine, the Caprice was styled to attract an upscale audience. A long wheelbase, smooth angular body-style, and top-quality Chevy Caprice parts were early trademarks. The seventies saw the Caprice Classic (renamed in 1973) not deviate too much from its original design, although a revised grille, pull-up door handles, and double-shell roofs, along with some other Chevy Caprice accessories became standard. A V8 engine was still used and offered in a variety of choices (Turbo Fire, Turbo Jet). The Caprice held strong throughout the eighties, seeing a boxier exterior shape as well as a bevy of standard changes. Chevy began to market the automobile to a wider audience and not focuse solely on the luxury market; however, the Caprice was still seen as a higher-end Chevy sedan.
The fourth generation of the Caprice was a resounding success. It was restyled for a more aerodynamic effect, showcasing open wheel wells, and the implementation of exterior trim. Engines were still V8 (4.3 L, 5.0L, and 5.7 L), and models also saw a redesigned dash and interior accessories. The current Caprice comes from Holden (Australian subsidiary) and is known as the WM Statesman in the Middle East. It features many of the same amenities and parts that the last US version had, including the engine size, but sports different front and rear fascias, revised underhood parts, and an updated interior. Chevy will also be unveiling the Chevy Caprice Police Patrol Vehicle in 2011. This model will be sold exclusively to the law enforcement agencies in North America and will be imported from Holden in Australia. With so much history under its name and a reinvigorated future set to be established, the Chevy Caprice has provided countless drivers with miles of pleasure and dependability.
With so much history under its name and a reinvigorated future set to be established, the Chevy Caprice has provided countless drivers with miles of pleasure and dependability. As one of Chevy’s most established models of the modern era, the Caprice was the first sedan to give members of the “working-class” their own luxury sedan. Regardless of era, the Chevy Caprice has managed to remain a very vital part of the American automotive industry, a fact that is recognized and appreciated to this very day.
CARiD.com invites you into our selection of Chevy Caprice Accessories and Parts. What makes our inventory so special is that it is personal - our inventory of Chevy Caprice accessories and parts is designed by drivers for drivers, meaning everything we offer is elite quality at the best prices around. Dash kits, grilles, chrome trim, floor mats. you name it, we've got it. When your car is in need of a personalized touch that goes the distance, Chevy Caprice accessories from CARiD is the perfect remedy!
Whatever you expect from your Chevy Caprice, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Chevy Caprice and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- $56.49 - $59.20
- $54.51 - $57.77
- $40.80 - $99.96
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by
- $71.88 - $72.10
- $220.99 - $241.99