- (21)Complete SystemsChevy Blazer
- (886)HeadersChevy Blazer
- (212)Catalytic ConvertersChevy Blazer
- (317)MufflersChevy Blazer
- (1)Exhaust StacksChevy Blazer
- (146)Exhaust TipsChevy Blazer
- (409)Exhaust PipesChevy Blazer
- (568)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsChevy Blazer
- (157)Emission ControlChevy Blazer
- (169)Performance ChipsChevy Blazer
Chevy remains one of the most visible American car brands and has a strong reputation for quality and reliability. If your Chevy Blazer is starting to feel a little old, inject newness and life into the engine with a custom exhaust system. Like any machine that is exposed to years of use, the Chevy Blazer slows down after continual use. But a custom exhaust system can help restore its performance to a noteworthy level. Get one of the best quality exhausts available at CARiD and regain the lost efficiency of your Blazer engine. The exhaust will also enhance power and torque level so that your car feels more new than old. There is quite a number of exhaust systems at CARiD designed for the Blazer. For the ultimate boost in power and torque, consider the Flowmaster Force II Chevy Blazer Cat Back System or Flowmaster Chevy Blazer American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust Systems.
Flowmaster’s Force II exhaust system for the Blazer is especially good for people who drive daily as it is built for tough use and wears really well. The Gibson GBS Chevy Blazer Swept Side Exhaust System is another good choice, its greatest strength being optimal exhaust flow, which enhances engine performance for the release of extra horsepower. When you buy a custom exhaust system for the Blazer, you solve issues to do with performance over the long term. Custom exhausts are designed to last and do not wear out as quickly as stock exhausts do. Look at it as a way to make long-term savings because that is what a Blazer custom exhaust system gives you. Don’t forget the new tone your car attains. Most Blazer custom exhausts give a moderate to aggressive engine note, which sounds much more powerful than the Blazer stock exhaust note.
- Flowmaster® Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder™ Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. Tip Outlet Diameter: 4". American Thunder gives you the classic AGGRESSIVE, MODERATE or MILD sound (depends on application and exhaust type) of a Flowmaster...High Quality Performance SoundIncreases Power$248.97 - $1,025.97
- Gibson® Exhaust SystemAmerican Muscle Car™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. Straight Out The Back Exit. Let the engine in your muscle car breathe and make it sound like a real muscle car with an American Muscle Car Aluminized Steel Cat-Back Exhaust. The...CNC mandrel bent exhaust tubingImproved performance$222.79 - $1,189.18
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with little or...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$202.84 - $1,748.68
- Borla® Crate MufflerStainless Steel Crate Muffler by Borla®. Muffler Body Material: Stainless Steel. Muffler Body Length: 14". Muffler Body Height: 4.35". Muffler Body Width: 9.1". Muffler Body Shape: Oval. Give your ride the sound it deserves!...Made of High Quality Stainless SteelAvailable in various sizes and sound levels$220.99 - $255.99
- PaceSetter® Shorty HeadersShort Tube Exhaust Header by PaceSetter®. Mild Steel. Finish: Black Painted. Manufactured using mandrel-bent, 16-gauge mild steel tubing and port-matched, CNC-machined, 3/8"-thick head flanges. They are designed for the best...Machined flanges and 16-gauge primaries, just like race long tubesPollution control hook ups$165.82 - $414.08
- aFe® Exhaust TipExhaust Tip by aFe®. This stylish exhaust tip will be the finishing touch for any exhaust system. Made of the finest stainless steel, it's available in a highly polished finish or powder coated wrinkle black. Each features the aFe...Fits 4" exhaust pipesSlash cut rolled tip$55.00 - $595.00
- DynoMax® Super Turbo™ MufflerSuper Turbo™ Muffler by DynoMax®. Get improved exhaust flow and reduced back pressure for better performance, and a mellow tone without annoying interior resonance, with this Super Turbo Muffler. Its patented flow directors and...Constructed to increase horsepower and torque thanks to improved exhaust flowAluminized steel Super Turbo muffler maintains a mellow performance tone$48.27 - $175.03
- PaceSetter® Long Tube HeadersLong Tube Exhaust Header by PaceSetter®. Mild Steel. Quality manufactured and affordably priced, PaceSetter Long Tube Headers will wake up your late model muscle car without damaging your wallet. Manufactured using mandrel-bent,...3/8” thick CNC-machined, port matched steel flanges1-7/8” or 1-3/4” 16-gauge mild steel, mandrel-bent primaries$72.73 - $489.81
- Flowmaster® Force II™ Exhaust SystemsForce II™ Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. The Force II Series is designed for a mild, moderate, or mild - moderate performance tone experience (depends on application and exhaust type), suitable for everyday street driving. The...Available sound levels: Mild Sound / Mild - Moderate Sound / Moderate Sound (depends on application and exhaust type)Suitable for Everyday Driving$278.97 - $1,512.97
- Flowtech® Shorty HeadersMild Steel Shorty Headers by Flowtech®. CARB Compliant: Yes. System Type: Short Tube. Header Material: Mild Steel. Flowtech’s emissions-friendly headers are just the ticket for those who want the best of both worlds – top...This is a 50-State Legal headerSturdy 16 gauge tubing$262.95 - $549.95
- Hooker® Competition™ Turbo MufflerCompetition™ Turbo Muffler by Hooker®. Muffler Series: Competition™. Inlet Diameter: 2.25". Outlet Diameter: 2.25". Muffler Body Height: 4.25". Muffler Body Width: 9.75". Muffler Body Length: 14". Oval Shaped Double Wrapped...Improved Engine Efficiency Results in Better Performance and Economy4-1/4"H x 9-3/4"W x 14"L Oval Shaped Double Wrapped Aluminized Steel Construction for Longer Life$41.56
- Flowmaster® American Thunder™ Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder™ Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. American Thunder gives you the Mild-Moderate Sound / Moderate Sound / Aggressive Sound / Moderate-Aggressive Sound / Mild Sound (depends on application and exhaust type) of a...High Quality Performance SoundIncreases Power$248.97 - $1,025.97
- Gibson® Swept Side™ Exhaust SystemSwept Side™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. Get increased horsepower and torque in the rpm range where you need it most, with this Swept Side Cat-Back Exhaust System. This Gibson exhaust system makes maximum low end power, which is...Dyno tuned for each applicationLess restriction for increased exhaust flow$233.91 - $763.90
- Hooker® Performance Header-Back Exhaust SystemPerformance Header-Back Exhaust Systems by Hooker®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Hooker will...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$194.95 - $913.95
- Hooker® Performance Manifold-Back Exhaust SystemPerformance Manifold-Back Exhaust Systems by Hooker®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Hooker will...Reducer Flex-TubesReduces Backpressure$228.95
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
- Centric® Front Wheel Bearing and Hub Assembly$47.36 - $56.47
Chevy Blazer Performance Exhaust Systems Reviews
2004 Chevy Blazer