Chevy Avalanche Accessories & Parts
- Running Boards
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Off-Road Bumpers
- Bed Accessories
- Grill Guards
- Trailer Hitches
- Tonneau Covers
- Wind Deflectors
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Fender Flares
- Bug Deflectors
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Vertical Doors
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Car Tents
- Snow Plows
- Custom Horns
- Spare Tire Covers & Carriers
- Auto Detailing
The Chevy Avalanche debuted in 2002, and it has been a steady success ever since. The plastic body cladding, integrated bed, and top-quality Chevy Avalanche parts have been three of the most prominent reasons why this model has been such a magnet for attention. Chevy's goal for the Avalanche was to design a vehicle that is seen as both versatile and unique. Originally constructed off of the GMT800 platform along with the Chevy Silverado, GMC Yukon, and Cadillac Escalade, the Avalanche boasts full-sized truck features along with SUV convenience. For its first generation, the Chevy Avalanche had gray body cladding and came with one of two engine options: a 5.3L Vortec V8 (290 horsepower) or an 8.1L Vortec V8 (340 horsepower). The transmission was a 4-speed automatic and rear-wheel drive was offered with 4-wheel drive as an option. Results were impressive right from the start. Motor Trend magazine named the Chevy Avalanche as its SUV of the Year for 2002, and the model was also nominated for the North American Truck of the Year award.
In 2003, the Avalanche was restyled with body cladding now optional. A Chevy Avalanche without the body cladding is referred to as a WBH version of the vehicle, or "Without Body Hardware." The midgate is the removable partition between the bed and the cabin and can be folded down partly or removed completely for complete access to the truck bed. Removing the midgate also allows for the rear seats to be lowered. The Chevrolet Avalanche was redesigned in 2006 for the 2007 model year. Now built on the GMT900 platform, the Avalanche kept much of the same styling cues as its platform mates such as the Suburban and Tahoe. Engine options vary between a 5.3L Vortec 5300 V8 or 6.0L VortecMax V8 with variable valve timing. Both engines are equipped with Active Fuel Management, which turns off half of the cylinders when the road is smooth to conserve fuel.
With the latest edition of the Chevy Avalanche, drivers get a feel more for a full-size SUV than a truck. The bed is open and can quickly change into a 6-passenger crew-cab or a 3-passenger pickup with an 8-foot long bed. Multiple trim levels are currently offered: the LS (base), the LT (1LT & 2LT), the luxury LTZ, and the Z71 Off-Road Package. The base LS comes with a removable 3-piece cargo cover, power driver seat, a composite cargo bed, and other Avalanche parts. The Avalanche LT1 features bucket seats, rear audio controls, and turn-by-turn navigation as standard, while the LT2 adds on dual-zone climate control, power adjustable pedals, rear-part assist, and remote-start as its highlighted options. With the LTZ package, 20'' wheels, chrome trim, heated/cooled leather seats, adaptive suspending, rain-sensor windshield wipers, and other Chevy Avalanche accessories are included. The Chevy Avalanche Z71 Off-Road Package presents 18” off-road tires, shock absorbers, an automatic locking rear differential, and a skid plate among its features.
Innovatively designed, the Chevy Avalanche is a pioneering vehicle that is tough to label. Is it an SUV? A pickup? Whatever you use it for, the Chevy Avalanche gets it done with a style that is truly unique, and its logical yet fashionable resources have bolstered this model's popularity. In recent years, the Avalanche has enjoyed a shot in the arm, appearing more and more fashionable and customized, giving yet another reason why it has become so desirable. Backed by impressive torque, comfortable handling, and punchy performance, the Avalanche is certainly one of Chevy's most buzzed about machines.
Stylish trucks need love too, so at CARiD.com, we make sure we've got the Chevy Avalanche Accessories and Parts to back up the concept. Grilles, custom floor mats, tonneau covers, bed rails, wheels, dash kits, and other accessories and parts for the Chevy Avalanche are available inside our selection. In fact, our Chevy Avalanche accessories and parts provide a precise OEM fit as well as high durability. The Avalanche truck accessories available here are designed with quality and exquisite style in mind. There's no reason your vehicle has to stay on the sidelines. Get in the game. Discover the Chevy Avalanche accessories that are right for you!
Whatever you expect from your Chevy Avalanche, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Chevy Avalanche and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- $61.15 - $64.51
- $181.44 - $192.00
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...