- (15)Lowering KitsChevy Astro
- Handling KitsChevy Astro
- (10)Air SuspensionChevy Astro
- (131)Shocks & StrutsChevy Astro
- (29)Coil SpringsChevy Astro
- (68)Sway BarsChevy Astro
- (72)Control ArmsChevy Astro
- Torsion BarsChevy Astro
- (2)Subframe BracesChevy Astro
- (3)Alignment KitsChevy Astro
- (22)Leaf SpringsChevy Astro
- (62)Suspension BushingsBushings
- Helper SpringsChevy Astro
- Steering DampersChevy Astro
- (1)Ball JointsChevy Astro
- (3)Bump StopsChevy Astro
- (7)Suspension LubricantsChevy Astro
- (5)Wheel SpacersChevy Astro
Bolster your Chevy Astro's ride quality with some great new suspension products from CARiD, and we are sure you'll be delighted with the results! These amazing, top brand suspension products, including shock absorbers, bushings, leveling kits, lowering kits, sway bar assemblies and much, much more for the Chevy Astro will give your car improved performance and a smoother, more enjoyable ride. You can customize the way your Astro feels every day to your own driving style and preferences, making your car feel the way you always wanted it to. This is the single most effective way to modify your Astro for improvements you can feel!
CARiD stocks these great Chevy Astro suspension systems and shock absorbers at the best prices available online, and supplies only the best products from brands you can trust. Within our fantastic range you'll find incredible gear from great manufacturers like Daystar, Prothane, Competition Engineering, Eibach, ReadyLift, Energy Suspension, Air Lift and many, many more, and all at our great value prices. You can place your order for your fantastic new Chevy suspension kits here on our secure site, or call us toll free today to get your Astro suspension products!
- Bilstein® B6 Series Shock Absorbers and StrutsB6 Series Shock Absorbers and Struts by Bilstein®. If you expect more damping power from your shock absorber – even under loads – but don’t want to opt for an all-out sports model, the BILSTEIN B6 is the ideal solution.Increased power reserves and service life, even when pulling transporters and trailers or during frequent journeys with loadsOptimum adhesion and enhanced lane change stability in both day to day and extreme situations$64.93 - $769.20
- Belltech® Lowering KitLowering Kit by Belltech®. Belltech lowering kits give your vehicle an aggressive look while retaining factory ride quality. Kits include Drop Ball Joint, Drop Spindle, Rear Aluminum Lowering Blocks, and Rear Shackles. Kits for...Belltech lowering kits give your vehicle an aggressive look while retaining factory ride qualityDrop kits include Drop Ball Joint, Drop Spindle, Rear Aluminum Lowering Blocks, and Rear Shackles$143.00 - $1,403.39
- Firestone® Ride-Rite™ Air Helper Spring KitRide-Rite™ Air Helper Spring Kit by Firestone®. The heavy-duty convoluted air springs will handle all leveling needs with load carrying capacities between 3,200-5,000 lbs per set.Supports up to 5,000 lbs per set (not to exceed vehicle’s GVWR) and should be maintained between 10-100 PSIProvides load support through the use of air pressure that can be adjusted for changing loads$70.93 - $910.95
- Gabriel® MaxControl™ Premium Monotube Shock AbsorberMaxControl™ Premium Monotube Shock Absorber by Gabriel®. On paper or pavement, you won’t find a more comfortable shock than the Gabriel® MaxControl™ v2.0. Equipped with best-in-class technology, MaxControl monotube shock is...Monotube internal designNew rod guide bearing allows greater sensitivity and response$54.08
- Belltech® Anti-Sway BarsAnti-Sway Bars by Belltech®. Boost the handling of your vehicle to more sophisticated levels with premiere one-piece sway bar from Belltech. Balanced for neutral steering and precise turn-in response, these bars reduce...Anti-sway bars effectively decrease suspension lean and side-to-side body roll around turnsSway bars are crafted from cold-formed solid steel for consistent thickness, yield strength, and lighter weight$67.60 - $525.59
- Rancho® RS5000™ Shock Absorbers and StrutsRS5000™ Shock Absorbers and Struts by Rancho®. Rancho® RS5000™ shocks have been the shock of choice all over the globe since 1985. These iconic shocks were the first to deliver application-specific valving and are tuned to...Twin-Tube internal designTen-stage velocity sensitive valving: Provides tuning specific for each vehicle$50.99 - $128.99
- Air Lift® RideCONTROLL™ Air Helper Spring KitRideCONTROLL™ Air Helper Spring Kit by Air Lift®. This is a set of two adjustable secondary air helper springs designed to add up to 2,000 pounds of leveling capacity for vehicles with leaf springs. Kit adds ride comfort and...Set of two air bag spring supports designed to work with factory OEM leaf springsAvailable in front and rear sets sized for your make and model specifically$307.97 - $1,450.00
- Bilstein® 4600 Series Shock Absorbers4600 Series Shock Absorbers by Bilstein®. Bilstein 4600 Series Shock Absorbers and Struts are designed specifically to help your stock height truck, van or SUV reach its pinnacle in ride performance and handling, while still...Monotube gas pressure technologyEasy to install; direct bolt-on; no modification required$28.45 - $321.14
- Monroe® Monro-Matic Plus™ Shock Absorbers and StrutsMonro-Matic Plus™ Shock Absorbers and Struts by Monroe®. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity proportional valving) and innovative all weather fluid. They offer improved ride comfort for...Twin-Tube internal designAn ideal balance of comfort and control for any driving condition$15.59 - $76.51
- Gabriel® Load Carrier™ Spring Assist ShocksLoad Carrier™ Spring Assist Shocks by Gabriel®. The Spring Assist (Load Carrier™) by Gabriel® is the perfect combination of shock and spring technology to help reduce the loss of ride height in ongoing loaded conditions. The...Twin-Tube internal designA super-finished chromed piston rod to inhibit corrosion, ensure proper seal lubrication, and provide a more consistent wear surface$75.14
- Air Lift® SlamAIR™ Adjustable Air Spring KitSlamAIR™ Adjustable Air Spring Kit by Air Lift®. This is a set of two rear adjustable secondary air support springs designed for trucks that have already been lowered from 2 to 4 inches. Together, they add up to 2,000 pounds of...Set of two adjustable secondary air support springsRestores up to 2000 pounds of leveling capacity to vehicles that have lost suspension travel due to being lowered 2 to 4 inches$140.00 - $1,450.00
- Belltech® Nitro Drop 2™ Shock AbsorbersNitro Drop 2™ Shock Absorbers by Belltech®. This is hydraulic Nitro Drop 2 shock absorber that is designed for optimal performance at a range of ride heights. Low-speed compression damping has been set to maintain OE factory ride...Hydraulic Nitro Drop 2 shock absorberDesigned for optimal ride comfort at a range of ride heights$41.20 - $164.80
- Belltech® Street Performance Shock AbsorbersStreet Performance Shock Absorbers by Belltech®. This is oil-filled Street Performance shock absorber with a range of ride height choices. Upon installation, spacers mount below your spring to adjust ride height in 1/2”...Oil-filled Street Performance front shock absorberOffers a range of ride height choices$55.20 - $318.39
- Monroe® Max-Air® Air Adjustable Shock AbsorbersMax-Air® Air Adjustable Shock Absorbers by Monroe®. If you use your vehicle for towing trailers or carrying heavy loads, these shocks are what you need as they are engineered to maintain the ride height of the vehicle even when up...Monotube, Air Adjustable internal designProvide proper vehicle ride height when additional weight is loaded$60.22 - $143.90
- Monroe® Sensa-Trac™ Load Adjusting Shock AbsorbersSensa-Trac™ Load Adjusting Shock Absorbers by Monroe®. These shocks feature position sensitive damping (PSD) and application engineered valving for improved ride and handling, and heavy-gauge calibrated springs that will help...Monotube internal designImproves ride and handling and helps maintain ride height when additional weight is loaded$27.35 - $108.03
Guides & Articles
- Off-Road BumpersSkid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road ProtectionIf you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle's underside. Deep ruts with rough edges can appear out of nowhere, sturdy-looking rocks can shift unexpectedly, and tranquil bodies of water can hide everything from sinkholes to fallen tree trunks. Before you know it, the underside of your truck has bounced off something hard enough to damage moving suspension components or puncture housings containing engine oil, gasoline, transmission fluid, or differential gear oil.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow much lift is needed for larger tires on my 2007-up Jeep Wrangler?Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or CJs, a 4-door Unlimited model (known internally as the "JKU" body) was offered alongside the standard 2-door ("JK" body). Because it took the off-road capability Wranglers are known for and broadened it with the practicality of 4 doors for those needing a family vehicle, third-generation Wranglers have proven very successful in the marketplace. Maintaining Jeep tradition, this Wrangler appeals by offering a higher-than-average number of advantages for the 4x4 enthusiast, whether it's used for rock crawling or as an everyday driver.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Performance Suspension PartsBody Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10 Inches | What are my Lift Kit Choices?Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to have a stance that's more rugged-looking and more suited to a 4x4 than yours does. Maybe you get a chance to stop and take a closer look immediately, or maybe it's days or weeks before you see the other truck again.
- Automotive ToolsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance Transmission PartsSuspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of Your Tow VehicleIf you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
- Wheels & RimsStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Performance Suspension PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance Suspension PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Replacement Suspension PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
- Centric® Premium Brake Master Cylinder$76.79 - $84.10