Platinum Power™ Spark Plug by Champion®. With a platinum tip welded to a nickel alloy center electrode, these spark plugs provide superior wear characteristics. Combining a thin-wire center electrode with a V-trimmed ground electrode, the plugs create sharp spark focus and less spark scatter for better engine performance compared to a standard plug.
|Resistor Plug: Yes|
|Center Electrode Tip Material: Platinum|
|Thread Size: 0.551"|
|Thread Reach: 0.750"|
|Hex Size: 0.813"|
|Ground Electrode Quantity: 1|
|Ground Electrode Material: Nickel Copper Alloy|
|Center Electrode Diameter: 0.078"|
|Taper Diameter: 0.250"|
|Spark Plug Seat Style: Gasket|
|Heat Range: 14|
|Plug Type: RN14PMC|
|Resistor Type: SAC-9|
|Installed Height: 2.240"|
|Insulator Projection: 0.120"|
|Electrical Terminal Type: Non-Removable Nut|
- Platinum Power- Premium Spark Plug. Powerful Performance.
- Platinum center electrode for long life
- Fine-wire center electrode for greater ignitability
- V-trimmed ground electrode promotes sharper spark focus
- Heat-Active™ alloy allows electrodes to reach optimal temperature
- Platinum tipped center wire resists wear and helps to maintain proper gap spec over life of the plug
For over 100 years, Champion® has been a world leader in the manufacture of spark plugs for a wide range of cars, SUVs, trucks, racing, and marine applications. Using the latest technology, from iridium and precious metal technologies, to F.I.S.S. resistor (Fired In Suppressor Seal) technology and MLR (Metal alloy Low ohm Resistor) technology, the company develops, engineers, and manufactures spark plugs in a number of materials and designs. Champion also offers a variety of glow plugs, spark plug wires, and other ignition system specific wiring that meet the industry’s toughest standards.