Cadillac XTS Accessories & Parts
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Fender Flares
- License Plates & Frames
- Vertical Doors
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Armor & Protection
- Car Tents
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
The newest addition to the Cadillac lineup, the Cadillac XTS debuted at the 2011 Los Angeles Auto Show. Based on the XTS Platinum concept, the XTS is a full-sized luxury sedan that comes to replace both the STS and DTS, and thus it slots right above the Cadillac CTS in the brand's roster. The flagship sedan is built on the GM Super Epsilon II platform, which will also underpin the tenth-generation Chevy Impala. The XTS measures 111.7 inches in the wheelbase, it is 202 inches long, 72.9 inches wide, and 59.1 inches high, which means that at the moment, this is the most-spacious Cadillac sedan.
The Cadillac XTS is powered by a direct-injection 3.6 L V6 capable of 300 hp and 264 lb ft of torque. Lightweight parts and components help to reduce the overall weight of the sedan, improve its efficiency and provide a more favorable front-to-rear weight balance. The engine is mated to the Hydra-Matic 6T70 six-speed automatic transmission. As for the layout, the XTS is available in both all-wheel drive and front-wheel drive. To give the sedan a comfortable and confident handling and ride, General Motors equipped the Cadillac XTS with an advances HiPer Strut front suspension and Magnetic Ride Control. The HiPer Strut is built following the design of the MacPherson strut front suspension design, and features dual-path top mountings that separate the transfer of spring and damper load to the body structure. The combination of the advanced Cadillac XTS parts and components provides improved camber control and reduces torque steer. The sedan comes standard with Brembo performance brakes and 19'' wheels. To ensure safety of the driver and passengers, the XTS comes with the Enhanced Safety Strategy package, which includes Front and Rear Automatic Brakes, Adaptive Cruise Control, Intervening Braking System, Lane Departure Warning, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Automatic Collision Preparation system and a lot of other features.
The new flagship is not only well-equipped but is also excellently designed. The exterior styling of the XTS is inspired by the Ciel concept and its exquisitely sculptured body. The sedan features an egg-crate grille and vertical LED headlights, as well as six windows, including two windows in the C-pillars. From the inside, the Cadillac XTS is as luxurious as from the outside. Fully wrapped leather interior offers comfortable seating for five occupants. The XTS comes with the completely new tech-rich CUE infotainment system, which allows the driver to control everything from navigation to streaming radio, and can be used while on the go through steering-wheel-mounted controls, voice commands, and hand gestures. CUE includes an 8'' screen in the center stack, and a 12.3'' reconfigurable gauge cluster. With 18 cubic feet of trunk space, the Cadillac XTS exceeds all mid-size and full-size sedan competitors, and offers enough space for five and more suitcases.
Stunningly modern and delightfully elegant, the Cadillac XTS brings the concept of luxury to a completely new level. Its multidimensional interior and exterior elements, as well as authentic materials and state-or-the-art CUE infotainment system create an exceptionally refined and advanced combination that is in a class of its own. All the comforts of the new age and an interior that is as plush as a night at the Waldorf, make the Cadillac XTS to be a real gem of the Cadillac's lineup.
There are no boundaries when it comes to the Cadillac XTS Accessories and Parts, and just for the occasion, CARiD invites you into a selection that more than proves the point. Our inventory of Cadillac XTS accessories and parts is based around showcasing the highest quality options from the most reputable designers in the game. Interior, exterior, maintenance, and protection - whatever you need, we've got it. When you're on the hunt for the elite Cadillac XTS accessories, CARiD.com is the place to be!
Whatever you expect from your Cadillac XTS, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Cadillac XTS and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by