The SRX from Cadillac is a distinctive crossover from General Motors. It has been produced since 2004. The SRX has undergone two generations: 2004-2009, 2010 and on. The first-generation SRX featured the Sigma platform and had two engine options: a 4.6 L LH2 Northstar V8 producing 320 hp, and a 3.6 L LY7 HFV6 V6 that could reach 260 hp. Customers were also offered to choose between two transmission options: a 5-speed or 6-speed automatic. The second-generation SRX has three engine options: a 3.6 L LFX V6, 3.0 L LF1 V6, and turbocharged 2.8 L LP9 V6, all mated to a 6-speed automatic tranny.
We’re happy to offer a rich variety of Cadillac SRX replacement suspension parts of superior quality. We also please our customers with reasonable prices. All products on offer are manufactured right for the SRX by trusted aftermarket brands including Suncore, Mevotech, First Equipment Quality, etc. Without any effort, one can find the suspension part they need to help them keep their suspension system spic and span. All parts in stock are made to fit right on your SRX and deliver durable operation.
- Mevotech® Control ArmsControl Arms by Mevotech®. Designed to increase friction amount between the tire and road surface for an effective steering ability and better handling, this control arm provides firm connection point between the body of the...Eliminates uneven steering, squeaking noise, and excessive tire wearAllocates vehicle body weight to the tire for vehicle stability and alignment$8.42 - $245.26
- Dorman® Control ArmControl Arm by Dorman®. If you are searching for a quality control arm, this product is the way to go. Featuring a sturdy construction and quality tested for trouble-free performance, the control arm ensures a smooth ride,...Direct OEM replacementAllows the wheels to lift and descend when hitting bumps or other road imperfections$8.85 - $267.13
- KYB® Excel-G™ Series Shocks and StrutsExcel-G™ Series Shocks and Struts by KYB®. Restore your vehicle's original performance for normal driving conditions with the Excel-G twin-tube gas hydraulic shocks and struts that offer additional damping force to compensate for...Designed to restore original handling and controlCalibrated to compensate for age and miles driven$21.86 - $241.43
- Unity® Air Suspension CompressorAir Suspension Compressor by Unity®. Unity’s priority has been to make the highest quality strut assembly available on the market. In order to achieve that goal, they have spent years researching the common problems with the...Exact OEM angle & dimensions for every componentMetallographic test to check material structure$122.75 - $393.62
- Mevotech® Ball JointsBall Joints by Mevotech®. Experience improved ride comfort and smooth handling with the replacement Mevotech ball joints. They grip the control arm better and guarantee worry-free performance even during sudden turns and...Includes durable higher and lower metal bearings for a smoother and quiet handlingKnurling on the outer housing of the ball joint makes for a better grip with the control arm$8.28 - $101.79
- Monroe® OESpectrum™ Shocks and StrutsOESpectrum™ Struts by Monroe®. These shocks and struts are engineered for foreign nameplate vehicles to enhance the performance of their suspension systems. Monroe OESpectrum shocks utilize OE valving technologies like the Twin...Provide unprecedented handling precision and controlNitrogen gas charged$18.51 - $363.07
- MOOG® Ball JointBall Joint by MOOG®. MOOG ball joints are the preferred choice of many professional technicians and incorporate proven design and advanced engineering features to ensure like-new steering and suspension, simple installation, and...Engineered to retain socket torque and smooth articulation over the life of the part, to maintain tight steering feelExclusive powdered-metal bearing design allows grease to flow through the bearing to the stud for reduced friction and enhanced strength and stability$13.96 - $165.24
- KYB® Gas-a-Just™ Series Shocks and StrutsGas-a-Just™ Series Shocks and Struts by KYB®. Go with Gas-a-Just shocks and struts and experience greater stability, handling, and control over twin-tube designs. Whether your vehicle is originally equipped with a monotube or...Replacement for an OE monotube shock to restore/keep the vehicle's original performance characteristicsIdeal as an upgrade from an OE twin-tube for quicker, more responsive handling and control$26.29 - $132.15
- Centric® Ball JointBall Joint by Centric®. The company has one of the industry’s best programs for tracking and cataloging original equipment, and devising quality aftermarket and OE parts for consumers, mechanics and car makers.Intended for a comfortable driving experienceExpertly crafted from premium materials$5.26 - $127.71
- Centric® Stabilizer Bar LinkStabilizer Bar Link by Centric®. The company has one of the industry’s best programs for tracking and cataloging original equipment, and devising quality aftermarket and OE parts for consumers, mechanics and car makers.Intended for a comfortable driving experienceExpertly crafted from premium materials$4.10 - $82.64
- Mevotech® Trailing ArmTrailing Arm by Mevotech®. Designed to increase friction amount between the tire and road surface for an effective steering ability and better handling, this control arm provides firm connection point between the body of the...Eliminates uneven steering, squeaking noise, and excessive tire wearAllocates vehicle body weight to the tire for vehicle stability and alignment$9.24 - $235.62
- ACDelco® Professional™ Stabilizer Bar Link KitProfessional™ Stabilizer Bar Link Kit by ACDelco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$8.14 - $63.75
- Suncore® Shocks and StrutsShocks and Struts by Suncore®. This kit will replace all the required Shocks or Struts in order to maintain great ride quality. You will be saving Time and Money by purchasing this complete replacement kit. Shocks and Struts should...Easy to installInstallation instructions included$77.22 - $2,417.22
- Suncore® Suspension Air CompressorSuspension Air Compressor by Suncore®. This replacement Air Suspension Compressor comes with instructions for easy install. The Suspension Compressor inflates or deflates the Air Spring Bags as needed. When the vehicle drops below...Easy to installInstallation instructions included$195.00 - $779.22
- Mevotech® Sway Bar Link KitSway Bar Link Kit by Mevotech®. Stabilizer links transfer weight between the left and right sides of a vehicle. When a vehicle makes a turn, lateral force is applied proportional to the rate of lateral acceleration. Because the...Built to match or go beyond OE standardsDirect replacement$3.08 - $64.86
Guides & Articles
- Performance Suspension PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Automotive ToolsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance Suspension PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance Suspension PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Replacement Suspension PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
- KSport® SuperComp Cross Drilled Brake Kit$3,040.00 - $5,010.00
- Walker® Quiet-Flow™ Stainless Steel Oval Muffler Assembly$99.77 - $102.84