Cadillac Catera Performance Brakes
- Performance Brake Kits
- Performance Brake Pads
- Performance Brake Rotors
- Performance Brake Calipers
- Performance Brake Lines & Hoses
- Performance Brake Boosters
- Performance Brake Master Cylinders
- Performance Vacuum Pumps
- Wheel Spacers
- Brake Service Tools
- Power Impact Wrenches
- EBC®Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake PadsRedstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake Pads by EBC®. This set of replacement ceramic brake pads offers OEM quality fit and operation with the superior stopping power, longer life, reduced brake fade, and lower dust buildup that ceramic...$62.39 - $259.50
- Chrome Brakes®Drilled and Slotted Brake RotorsDrilled and Slotted Brake Rotors by Chrome Brakes®. Sold In Pairs. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement rotors with slots and drilled holes that provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street driving, trailer...+2$102.19 - $1,020.00
- SP Performance®Diamond Slot Brake RotorsDiamond Slot Brake Rotors by SP Performance®. Sold In Pairs. You want your brakes to look like a million, but need them to stop on a dime. SP Performance Diamond slot rotors deliver. They stop on a dime and add a little bling-bling to...$130.05 - $442.21
- EBC®Stage 1 Street Plain Brake KitStage 1 Street Plain Brake Kit by EBC®. Includes: UPR Series Premium OE Replacement Rotors and Ultimax OE Replacement Brake Pads. Enhance your daily driving with confidence and peace of mind. With the EBC Stage 1 Street Plain Brake Kit,...$87.76 - $1,294.48
- EBC®Bluestuff NDX Formula Racing Brake PadsBluestuff NDX Formula Racing Brake Pads by EBC®. This is a set of replacement brake pads that is designed for heavy-duty racetrack driving where high-performance multi-piston calipers are used. Pads feature two grooves for cooling,...$54.95 - $342.24
- StopTech®Slotted Sport Brake RotorSlotted Sport Brake Rotor by StopTech®. StopTech Sport Rotors - the new name for one-piece performance upgrade rotors from StopTech. Formerly known as Power Slot or SportStop rotors, StopTech Sport Rotors are still the best aftermarket...$35.96 - $931.50
- StopTech®Street Performance Brake PadsStreet Performance Brake Pads by StopTech®. StopTech Street Performance brake Pads are engineered to meet the demands of high performance driving while maintaining the refinement and comfort expected in everyday driving conditions....$31.30 - $147.87
- EBC®3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport Brake Rotors3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport Brake Rotors by EBC®. Sold In Pairs. These replacement rotors feature both slots and drilled dimples to provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street driving, trailer...$67.52 - $3,933.43
- Hawk®High Performance Street Brake PadsHigh Performance Street Brake Pads by Hawk®. These are replacement brake pads designed for an aggressive level of street driving with more repetitive, heavy braking. While these pads are made from Ferro-Carbon that was developed for...$49.69 - $278.53
- SP Performance®Slotted Brake RotorsSlotted Brake Rotors by SP Performance®. Sold In Pairs. When you stomp on you brake pedal, can your brake rotors live up to the challenge? Aggressive driving, stop and go traffic or driving down a steep mountain road can cause extreme...$108.05 - $536.11
- SP Performance®Diamond Slot Brake KitDiamond Slot Brake Kit by SP Performance®. You want your brakes to look like a million, but need them to stop on a dime. SP Performance Diamond Slot® brake kits deliver. They stop on a dime and add a little bling-bling to your ride....$48.74 - $442.21
- EBC®Stage 10 Super Sport Dimpled and Slotted Brake KitStage 10 Super Sport Dimpled and Slotted Brake Kit by EBC®. Includes: 3GD Dimpled and Slotted Rotors and Greenstuff 2000 brake pads. Replace your old, worn out brakes with better performing pads and rotors from EBC. The Stage 10 Sport...$177.28 - $1,064.46
- EBC®Stage 11 Light Sport Plain Brake KitStage 11 Light Sport Plain Brake Kit by EBC®. Includes: RK Series rotors and Greenstuff 2000 brake pads. Replace your old, worn out brakes with better performing pads and rotors from EBC. The Stage 11 Sport Brake Kit is designed to...$115.42 - $906.01
- EBC®Stage 12 Light Signature Plain Brake KitStage 12 Light Signature Plain Brake Kit by EBC®. Includes: RK Series rotors and Redstuff brake pads. Replace your old, worn out brakes with better performing pads and rotors from EBC. The Stage 12 Sport Brake Kit is designed to...$126.76 - $5,328.08
- StopTech®Slotted Street Brake KitSlotted Street Brake Kit by StopTech®. Includes: Slotted High Performance StopTech Sport Rotors and Posi Quiet™ Brake Pads. StopTech Street Kits represent the most in performance value by providing significant brake performance...$127.60 - $2,086.16
- Chrome Brakes®Drilled and Slotted Brake KitDrilled and Slotted Brake Kit by Chrome Brakes®. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement rotors with slots and drilled holes that provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street driving, trailer towing, 4x4 use,...+2$62.52 - $765.19
- SP Performance®Drilled and Slotted Brake KitDrilled and Slotted Brake Kit by SP Performance®. What does your vehicle do in an emergency stopping situation? Your front end drops, and your tires grip the asphalt bringing your vehicle to a screeching stop. No, then you need to...$48.74 - $438.21
- SP Performance®Slotted Brake KitSlotted Brake Kit by SP Performance®. When you stomp on you brake pedal, can your brake rotors live up to the challenge? Aggressive driving, stop and go traffic or driving down a steep mountain road can cause extreme heat, resulting in...$48.74 - $420.21
- EBC®RK Series Premium OE Replacement Plain Brake RotorsRK Series Premium OE Replacement Plain Brake Rotors by EBC®. Sold In Pairs. This replacement brake rotor is sized and shaped to OE factory dimensions with the strictest quality controls and machined to be within extremely tight...$52.78 - $2,995.78
- SP Performance®Drilled and Slotted Brake RotorsDrilled and Slotted Brake Rotors by SP Performance®. Sold In Pairs. What does your vehicle do in an emergency stopping situation? Your front end drops, and your tires grip the asphfalt bringing your vehicle to a screeching stop. No,...$126.05 - $554.11
- Power Stop®Z23 Evolution Sport Performance Carbon-Fiber Ceramic Brake PadsZ23 Evolution Sport Performance Carbon-Fiber Ceramic Brake Pads by Power Stop®. Power Stop’s Evolution carbon-ceramic pad formula uses OE positive mold technology to ensure a uniform friction density throughout the pad. This helps...$30.74 - $104.85
- EBC®Greenstuff 2000 Series Sport Brake PadsGreenstuff 2000 Series Sport Brake Pads by EBC®. This set of replacement brake pads is engineered for optimum performance on lighter, less powerful vehicles that do not typically travel at triple-digit speeds. Get the fit and lasting...$45.73 - $227.78
- EBC®Ultimax OE Replacement Brake PadsUltimax OE Replacement Brake Pads by EBC®. Get the fit and lasting quality of original equipment without paying 100% markup that dealers charge for OEM parts. EBC replacement brake pads are blended with fewer metallic compounds to...$29.25 - $162.72
- Chrome Brakes®Ceramix Brake PadsCeramix Brake Pads by Chrome Brakes®. These replacement brake pads are designed for aggressive street driving, and feature a composite blend of ceramic and metallic materials to achieve the lower dust and longer life of a ceramic brake...$62.52 - $200.00
- SP Performance®Street Plus™ HP Ceramic Brake PadsStreet Plus™ HP Ceramic Brake Pads by SP Performance®. Want real rotor biting performance without the heavy black brake dust over your wheels? Upgrade to a set of Street Plus™ HP Ceramic Disc Pads, and you will feel and see the...$56.00 - $277.80
- SP Performance®Street Plus™ HP Semi-Metallic Brake PadsStreet Plus™ HP Semi-Metallic Brake Pads by SP Performance®. Vehicle Specific, "low resin" formulation, is manufactured with a "Positive Mold" process insuring strength, quality and performance. The OE style Chamfering and slotting...$40.58 - $217.03
- Trans-Dapt®Master Cylinder CoverMaster Cylinder Cover by Trans-Dapt®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed usig state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$9.69 - $14.29
- Sparta Evolution®Performance DOT 4 Brake Fluid (P518)Performance DOT 4 Brake Fluid by Sparta Evolution®. Sparta Evolution P518 Performance Brake Fluid is Sparta Evolution entry fluid, featuring a dry boiling point of 518°F. The P518 is perfectly suited for all types of driving, from your...Dry boiling point of 518°FPerfectly suited for all types of driving$8.95
- Sparta Evolution®Racing DOT 4 Brake Fluid (R622)Racing DOT 4 Brake Fluid by Sparta Evolution®. Sparta Evolution R622 Racing Brake Fluid is a high performance fluid suited for high temperature applications. Featuring a dry boiling point of 622°F, R622 racing fluid is the easy choice...Dry boiling point of 622°FSpecially formulated to provide the highest performance under racing conditions$15.95
- Permatex®Ceramic Extreme Brake Parts LubricantUniversal Ceramic Extreme Brake Parts Lubricant by Permatex®. A 100% synthetic formula, coupled with real ceramic solids make this premium brake lubricant our longest lasting, most temperature resistant way to silence brake noise....A 100% synthetic formulaEffective from -50°F to 3000°F (-46°C to 1649°C)$2.71 - $13.60
Your Catera has the luxury and comfort you expect from a Cadillac but because it’s getting older you’re looking for the right upgrades to keep it running at its best. You’ve come to the right place because we have a wide range of them so that you can completely overhaul your Catera or just tweak it a little bit with our range of Cadillac Catera brakes, brake pads and rotors being perhaps the most important upgrades. We have them at fantastic prices so that you can get the safety upgrades you need without spending a fortune!
Your brakes are obviously important on the road but they’re also important to your budget because the right aftermarket brake set up can save you maintenance costs in the long term. We have a wide range of components including cross-drilled, dimpled and more so that you can find the set up that suits the way you drive whether you’re just looking for more stopping power on normal trips or you’re looking to go out onto the track and decrease your times. We stock the biggest names in the industry like EBC, Hawk and Brembo so you get to benefit from their years of experience!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- March 03, 2017How To Select And Install Performance Brake RotorsPerformance braking is a topic that has widespread interest for our clients. Frankly, it interests us too, which is why we upgraded the brakes on our Project Ford...
- December 01, 2016Why Are Caliper Covers Only Available For My...When it comes to creating the right look for your car or truck, a shimmering set of wheels can do more to make or break its appearance than almost any other accessory....
- November 30, 2016Convert Old-School Drum Brakes With a Disc...Ask any professional automotive tuner or hot rodder about upgrading the stopping power of drum brakes, and they`ll tell you to ditch the drums completely and make an...
- September 07, 2016How To Order Customized Brake Caliper CoversIf you`ve got rims that show off the hardware behind them, brake caliper covers will take the look of your ride to new levels. To read more about their advantages,...
- July 04, 2016How To Install Caliper CoversIf you`ve fitted a set of aftermarket wheels on your car or truck, you`ve probably noticed how they show off everything behind them in a way your OEM ones simply...
- May 19, 2016Big Brake Kits Bring The Biggest Stopping PowerHave you thought about upgrading the brakes on your car or truck to performance brakes? You likely have, as most car enthusiasts consider that sooner or later. This...
- November 17, 2015Which Performance Brake Pads Work Best On My Car?The brake pads which were installed on your car or truck when it was new are "fine" - fine for the average Joe who is driving an unmodified vehicle. But YOU, the auto...
- November 12, 2015Glossary of Brake TerminologyWhether you`re looking to replace worn brake pads and rotors or delving into more detailed brake repairs or upgrades that involve new calipers, proportioning valves,...
- October 23, 2013Best Brake Rotors For Your Driving StyleDisc brake rotors (aka `rotors`) are the actual discs that brake pads clamp onto, creating friction that slows a vehicle. Disc brake rotors bolt on over the axle hub...
- September 11, 2013Is It Time For New Brakes?Squealing noise upon brake application is actually caused by a high-frequency vibration of metal rotors, drums, or brake pad backing plates. Excess corrosion that...
- $59.72 - $1,332.51
- $169.00 - $223.91
- $34.94 - $53.62