Buick Special Performance Brakes
- Performance Brake Kits
- Performance Brake Pads
- Performance Brake Rotors
- Performance Brake Calipers
- Performance Parking Brakes
- Disc Brake Conversion Kits
- Performance Brake Lines & Hoses
- Performance Brake Boosters
- Performance Brake Master Cylinders
- Performance Vacuum Pumps
- Wheel Spacers
- Brake Service Tools
- Power Impact Wrenches
- Wilwood®Street Performance Drilled and Slotted Drum-to-Disc Conversion Brake KitStreet Performance Drilled and Slotted Drum-to-Disc Conversion Brake Kit by Wilwood®. With this kit, you will significantly improve your braking performance. Suitable for all types of custom show and high performance street/strip...+1$674.99 - $2,009.99
- Hawk®Sector 27 Drilled and Slotted Brake RotorsSector 27 Drilled and Slotted Brake Rotors by Hawk®. Sold In Pairs. Ideal for performance street driven cars, the new Sector 27 Rotors come in drilled and slotted design, which provides improved stopping power along with reduced brake...$68.40 - $490.19
- Power Stop®Evolution Drilled and Slotted Performance Brake RotorsEvolution Drilled and Slotted Performance Brake Rotors by Power Stop®. Sold In Pairs. Power Stop drilled and slotted rotors give you the advantages of both drilled holes for cooling and slots to sweep away gas and dust. Power Stop...$58.37 - $960.66
- Baer®Sport Decela Drilled and Slotted Brake RotorsSport Decela Drilled and Slotted Brake Rotors by Baer®. Sold In Pairs. These are 1-piece bolt-on brake rotors sized to OEM diameter and width specifications to give owners of modern vehicles improved brake performance with a...$115.90 - $558.90
- StopTech®Slotted Sport Brake RotorSlotted Sport Brake Rotor by StopTech®. StopTech Sport Rotors - the new name for one-piece performance upgrade rotors from StopTech. Formerly known as Power Slot or SportStop rotors, StopTech Sport Rotors are still the best aftermarket...$35.96 - $931.50
- Power Stop®Z26 Extreme Street Performance Carbon-Fiber Ceramic Brake PadsZ26 Extreme Street Performance Carbon-Fiber Ceramic Brake Pads by Power Stop®. Power Stop Extreme Performance pads are designed for drivers with high-performance cars on the street. If you demand shorter stopping distances under any...$43.40 - $159.14
- StopTech®Drilled and Slotted Street Brake KitDrilled and Slotted Street Brake Kit by StopTech®. Includes: Drilled and Slotted High Performance StopTech Sport Rotors and Posi Quiet™ Brake Pads. StopTech Street Kits represent the most in performance value by providing significant...$142.04 - $968.28
- StopTech®Street Performance Brake PadsStreet Performance Brake Pads by StopTech®. StopTech Street Performance brake Pads are engineered to meet the demands of high performance driving while maintaining the refinement and comfort expected in everyday driving conditions....$28.45 - $134.43
- Baer®Extreme Plus Drum-to-Disc Drilled and Slotted Conversion Brake SystemExtreme Plus Drum-to-Disc Drilled and Slotted Conversion Brake System by Baer®. This top of the line performance brake kit includes 6-piston monoblock calipers for lightweight two-piece rotors, stainless steel caliper hardware, and...$2,395.00 - $4,195.00
- Baer®Track4 Drum-to-Disc Drilled and Slotted Conversion Brake SystemTrack4 Drum-to-Disc Drilled and Slotted Conversion Brake System by Baer®. This is a front brake kit that includes most of the benefits of Baer's racetrack-grade Extreme Plus and Pro Plus series without the higher cost - giving you the...$1,495.00 - $2,195.00
- StopTech®Street Select Brake PadsStreet Select Brake Pads by StopTech®. StopTech is proud to announce the release of its Street Select friction program. Street Select coverage includes over 1000 late model, import and domestic skus. Using a single part number family,...$20.43 - $76.90
- Centric®GCX Brake RotorGCX Brake Rotor by Centric®. GCX Elemental Protection Coated Brake Rotors by Centric with Elemental Protection™ GEOMET® coating on rotor vanes to prevent corrosion while promoting efficient rotor cooling. GCX rotors offer...$15.01 - $182.26
- Baer®Sport Ceramic Decela PadsSport Ceramic Decela Pads by Baer®. Decela Pads are replacement ceramic brake pads that offer superior heat disbursement, longer life, quieter operation, and lower dust levels than OEM pads do. Sized and shaped to fine tolerances to...$47.90 - $134.90
- StopTech®Drilled Street Brake KitDrilled Street Brake Kit by StopTech®. Includes: Drilled High Performance StopTech Sport Rotors and Posi Quiet™ Brake Pads. StopTech Street Kits represent the most in performance value by providing significant brake performance...$137.20 - $961.44
- StopTech®Select Sport Drilled and Slotted Brake KitSelect Sport Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit by StopTech®. Includes: Select Sport Drilled and Slotted Silver Rotors and StopTech Street Select Brake Pads. Lifted trucks and high-horsepower street driven vehicles require more stopping...$84.02 - $452.50
- StopTech®Slotted Performance Truck Brake KitSlotted Performance Truck Brake Kit by StopTech®. If you are looking for ideal upgrade for hard-working pickups, SUVs, towing rigs or fleet vehicles this kit is right for you. CA Prop 65 WARNING - This product contains chemicals known...$165.56 - $894.04
- StopTech®Slotted Street Brake KitSlotted Street Brake Kit by StopTech®. Includes: Slotted High Performance StopTech Sport Rotors and Posi Quiet™ Brake Pads. StopTech Street Kits represent the most in performance value by providing significant brake performance...$127.60 - $2,086.16
- StopTech®C-Tek Sport Drilled Brake RotorC-Tek Sport Drilled Brake Rotor by StopTech®. Drilled to reduce surface temperature ensuring excellent braking performance, this rotor also contains an advanced metallurgy that greatly reduces the possibility of pad squeal, resists...Manufactured using an advanced metallurgy that greatly reduces pad squealProprietary Molybdenum and Chromium alloys resist rotor cracking$36.13 - $61.03
- StopTech®Drilled Sport Brake RotorDrilled Sport Brake Rotor by StopTech®. StopTech Sport Rotors - the new name for one-piece performance upgrade rotors from StopTech. Formerly known as Power Slot or SportStop rotors, StopTech Sport Rotors are still the best aftermarket...$35.96 - $351.90
- StopTech®Drilled and Slotted Sport Brake RotorDrilled and Slotted Sport Brake Rotor by StopTech®. StopTech Sport Brake Rotors - the new name for one-piece performance upgrade rotors from StopTech. Formerly known as Power Slot or SportStop rotors, StopTech Sport Brake Rotors are...$35.96 - $289.76
- StopTech®Select Sport Drilled and Slotted Brake RotorsSelect Sport Drilled and Slotted Brake Rotors by StopTech®. This C-Tek™ rotor is custom crafted for your specific year, make, and model vehicle to provide performance-stopping power while meeting all OEM fit and quality...$17.58 - $169.58
- Hawk®Talon Drilled and Slotted Brake RotorsTalon Drilled and Slotted Brake Rotors by Hawk®. Decades of experience, continuous research and development, and dedication to bringing the highest quality premium friction products have led to Talon® drilled and slotted brake rotors....$127.32 - $680.04
- Power Stop®Z23 Evolution Sport Performance Carbon-Fiber Ceramic Brake PadsZ23 Evolution Sport Performance Carbon-Fiber Ceramic Brake Pads by Power Stop®. Power Stop’s Evolution carbon-ceramic pad formula uses OE positive mold technology to ensure a uniform friction density throughout the pad. This helps...$29.87 - $101.86
- Wilwood®PolyMatrix Brake PadsPolyMatrix Brake Pads by Wilwood®. These high-performance pads are a great choice for a braking performance upgrade. Made from specially developed PolyMatrix compound, these brake pads represent Wilwood ultimate technological...$86.81 - $199.95
- Wilwood®ProMatrix Street Performance Brake PadsProMatrix Street Performance Brake Pads by Wilwood®. These brake pads provide true speed fanatics with the benefits of Wilwood advanced race technology. They are made with a specially developed ProMatrix compound that delivers improved...$43.50 - $223.07
- Wilwood®Smart Pad Performance Brake PadsSmart Pad Performance Brake Pads by Wilwood®. Get performance friction with these brake pads made from the Smart Pad compound for consistent braking throughout a wide operating temperature range. With these pads you are sure to...$44.94 - $128.33
- Baer®Pro Plus Drilled and Slotted Brake SystemPro Plus Drilled and Slotted Brake System by Baer®. The Pro Plus series contains all the features and benefits of the Extreme Plus kits for vehicles with less clearance room for brake components. The kit includes 6-piston monoblock...$2,045.00 - $3,895.00
- Baer®Pro Plus Drum-to-Disc Drilled and Slotted Conversion Brake SystemPro Plus Drum-to-Disc Drilled and Slotted Conversion Brake System by Baer®. The Pro Plus series contains all the features and benefits of the Extreme Plus kits for vehicles with less clearance room for brake components. The kit includes...$2,045.00 - $2,895.00
- Baer®SS4 Plus Deep Stage Drum-to-Disc Drilled and Slotted Conversion Brake SystemSS4 Plus Deep Stage Drum-to-Disc Drilled and Slotted Conversion Brake System by Baer®. The SS4 Plus Deep Stage Drag Spec front brake set is available as a bolt-on replacement kit for vehicles originally equipped with disc brakes, or as...$895.00 - $1,095.00
- Baer®SS4 Plus Drum-to-Disc Drilled and Slotted Conversion Brake SystemSS4 Plus Drum-to-Disc Drilled and Slotted Conversion Brake System by Baer®. This high-performance brake kit gives you two-piece lightweight 11-inch rotors for the front and a choice of two-piece 13-inch or one-piece 12-inch rotors for...$895.00 - $2,095.00
The Special is known across the world for its comfort and performance but that performance can start a stirring within you that causes you to want more and more. That means that you’ve come to the right place because we have the performance upgrades you need to make sure that your vehicle is giving you its best. Our Buick Special brakes, brake cables, pads and rotors are probably the most important and once you have the perfect brake set up you can hit the road with more confidence that you can deal with whatever might happen.
Aftermarket braking systems are not only able to stop your vehicle faster than the standard system but they can also save you money when it comes to maintenance in the future. We stock some of the biggest brands in the industry including Brembo, Hawk and EBC which means that you know you’re going to get the quality that can only come from manufacturers with years of experience and knowledge of the best and most proven technologies. We have great prices and we offer all the information you need so you’ll make the right decision and it won’t cost you a fortune!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we'll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- August 10, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Brake Lines?Hydraulic brake lines and hoses aren’t something most people think about when it comes to vehicle maintenance. That’s understandable, considering automakers...
- August 09, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Brake Calipers?Brake calipers, found only on disc brake systems, house pistons which use the force of hydraulic brake fluid to stop the vehicle. More specifically, those pistons...
- March 03, 2017How To Select And Install Performance Brake RotorsPerformance braking is a topic that has widespread interest for our clients. Frankly, it interests us too, which is why we upgraded the brakes on our Project Ford...
- December 01, 2016Why Are Caliper Covers Only Available For My...When it comes to creating the right look for your car or truck, a shimmering set of wheels can do more to make or break its appearance than almost any other accessory....
- November 30, 2016Convert Old-School Drum Brakes With a Disc...Ask any professional automotive tuner or hot rodder about upgrading the stopping power of drum brakes, and they'll tell you to ditch the drums completely and make an...
- September 07, 2016How To Order Customized Brake Caliper CoversIf you've got rims that show off the hardware behind them, brake caliper covers will take the look of your ride to new levels. To read more about their advantages,...
- July 04, 2016How To Install Caliper CoversIf you've fitted a set of aftermarket wheels on your car or truck, you've probably noticed how they show off everything behind them in a way your OEM ones simply...
- May 19, 2016Big Brake Kits Bring The Biggest Stopping PowerHave you thought about upgrading the brakes on your car or truck to performance brakes? You likely have, as most car enthusiasts consider that sooner or later. This...
- November 30, 2015Why is it important to do a brake fluid flush?If you've ever visited an automotive dealership service department, you may have been told that your vehicle needs a brake fluid flush. Or you might have received a...
- November 17, 2015How To Replace Disc Brake PadsDisc brakes have been the most common setup on modern vehicles for decades, with just about 100% of today's vehicles using them in the front, and many cars and trucks...
- November 17, 2015Which Performance Brake Pads Work Best On My Car?The brake pads which were installed on your car or truck when it was new are "fine" - fine for the average Joe who is driving an unmodified vehicle. But YOU, the auto...