Buick Roadmaster Accessories & Parts
The 1991 was the last year when Buick produced its Estate station wagon, which was replaced with the Buick Roadmaster, a fully restyled rear-wheel-drive vehicle with a rounded aero look and a bunch of luxurious accessories. The famous name "Roadmaster" was originally used in 1936-1958 for the Buick's premium model, and in 1991 it was revived to be used for the new B-body station wagon. In 1992 the wagon was joined by a sedan version. The 1991 Roadmaster was powered by Chevy 5.0-liter V8 engine, replaced by a 5.7-liter one in 1992. Three rows of seats could place up to 8 passengers. The wagon came standard with simulated woodgrain side and back panels, and with a fixed sunroof (the "vista roof"), which was placed over the second row seats.
The 1994 Roadmaster Estate Wagon came with a more powerful 5.7-liter 260 hp V8 engine, paired with a new 4-speed automatic transmission. The improvements to the powertrain parts of the Buick Roadmaster included heavy-duty suspension and power train control module that ensured comfortable ride. New for the 1994 wagon model became the variable-assist steering, which was previously offered only on the Roadmaster sedan. Option package included air conditioning, cruise control, electronic climate control, programmed door locks, six-way power seats and remote key-less entry. Both sedan and wagon versions were equipped with dual airbags, while previous models featured only a driver airbag.
For its final 1996 year, the Buick Roadmaster was offered in a single model, namely the estate wagon. The 5.7-liter V8 engine with a 4-speed automatic transmission remained unchanged. The list of the standard Buick Roadmaster parts included anti-lock brake system, dual airbags, air conditioning, power door locks, and power windows. The on-board diagnostics system was updated, shifting from OBD I to OBD II. The production of this all-American icon was discontinued in 1996, bringing the era of the full-size family wagons to an end. One of the reason for that was the SUV mania that flooded the automotive market those years.
The Buick Roadmaster estate wagon was one of the last American full-size station wagons till the Dodge Magnum debut in 2005. The Roadmaster featured constantly refined safety, power train and exterior options, unavailable on the other vehicles of the Buick lineup. It was one of the earliest cars equipped with a driver airbag and ABS system. Extremely versatile, Roadmaster was able to tow far more than a regular front-wheel minivan or sedan with efficient characteristics.
CARiD.com showcases an exclusive line of the Buick Roadmaster Accessories and Parts for the drivers who understand the value of a personalized car. All of our Buick Roadmaster accessories and parts are designed to turn this wagon into a stylish, classy cruiser that drips with your influence. You are guaranteed nothing less than superior quality and a precise fit from any of Buick Roadmaster accessories. Why wait? Discover the treasure chest of possibilities waiting for you today!
Whatever you expect from your Buick Roadmaster, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Buick Roadmaster and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by