- (1)Lift KitsBuick Rainier
- (1)Leveling KitsBuick Rainier
- (18)Air SuspensionBuick Rainier
- (38)Shocks & StrutsBuick Rainier
- (19)Coil SpringsBuick Rainier
- (31)Sway BarsBuick Rainier
- (37)Control ArmsBuick Rainier
- Conversion KitsBuick Rainier
- (2)Subframe BracesBuick Rainier
- (22)Suspension BushingsBushings
- Helper SpringsBuick Rainier
- (1)Ball JointsBuick Rainier
- (7)Suspension LubricantsBuick Rainier
Modifying the suspension on your Buick Rainier is easier and more affordable when you shop at CARiD. We supply precision engineered Buick Rainier suspension systems by the best names in the industry, including Energy Suspension, Lakewood Transmission, Air Lift, Moroso, Prothane, Rancho and more, and all of the products you'll find in our Buick suspension and shock absorber range have been chosen and tested by our car experts, to ensure we include only the products with the best workmanship that deliver the best results in terms of the Rainier's ride and your overall driving experience.
Whether you are looking for an Buick Rainier lowering kit, shock absorbers, leveling kit, an alignment camber kit, a master bushing kit, sway bar or stabilizer bar, we have all of the latest and best suspension kits here at CARiD to suit your fantastic Buick model. We offer fast shipping and delivery and excellent customer service with all of these terrific, top of the range products, as well as some of the lowest prices available anywhere, so if you are looking forward to upgrading your Rainier's ride with the best available suspension products, then check out the great CARiD range and place your order today!
- Arnott® Air to Coil Spring Conversion KitAir to Coil Spring Conversion Kit by Arnott®. Replace worn and aged air suspension springs that are no longer reliable with simple, worry-free metal coil springs. Coil springs feature a variable spring rate that provides a softer,...Set coil springs and shock absorbers designed to bolt directly in place of existing air springs with no modifications necessary to your vehicleEliminate worry of failing air suspension parts which can leave you stranded with extremely costly repair bills$152.15 - $2,150.45
- Rancho® RS5000™ Shock Absorbers and StrutsRS5000™ Shock Absorbers and Struts by Rancho®. Rancho® RS5000™ shocks have been the shock of choice all over the globe since 1985. These iconic shocks were the first to deliver application-specific valving and are tuned to...Twin-Tube internal designTen-stage velocity sensitive valving: Provides tuning specific for each vehicle$50.99 - $128.99
- Bilstein® 4600 Series Shock Absorbers4600 Series Shock Absorbers by Bilstein®. Bilstein 4600 Series Shock Absorbers and Struts are designed specifically to help your stock height truck, van or SUV reach its pinnacle in ride performance and handling, while still...Monotube gas pressure technologyEasy to install; direct bolt-on; no modification required$28.45 - $321.14
- Monroe® Monro-Matic Plus™ Shock Absorbers and StrutsMonro-Matic Plus™ Shock Absorbers and Struts by Monroe®. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity proportional valving) and innovative all weather fluid. They offer improved ride comfort for...Twin-Tube internal designAn ideal balance of comfort and control for any driving condition$15.59 - $76.51
- Suncore® Air Spring to Coil Spring Conversion KitAir Spring to Coil Spring Conversion Kit by Suncore®. This kit will keep the car at factory height while providing a smooth car ride. You will be saving Time and Money by purchasing this complete kit. Suncores conversion kit will...Easy to installInstallation instructions included$131.82 - $1,343.33
- Unity® Air Ditcher™ Air to Coil Conversion KitAir Ditcher™ Coil Conversion Springs Kit by Unity®. Unity offers sets of coil springs and shock absorbers that allow you to replace costly and worn air suspension springs and other components that are no longer reliable. Coil...Low Cost Alternative to Air Suspension and Electronic SuspensionNo Sacrifice of Ride Height or Quality$36.25 - $650.00
- SuspensionMAXX® MAXXStak Front Leveling KitMAXXStak Front Leveling Kit by SuspensionMAXX®.$100.35 - $233.96
- Monroe® Reflex™ Shock Absorbers and StrutsReflex™ Shock Absorbers and Struts by Monroe®. These shocks and struts are designed for SUVs, light trucks, and other vehicles with a high center of gravity and help reduce vehicle roll and dive. Reflex twin tube shocks and...Monotube internal designASD Technology: provides greater control for handling (only applies to twin tube version)$34.63 - $95.45
- QA1 Stocker Star Steel Economy Shock AbsorberDriver or Passenger Side Stocker Star Steel Economy Shock Absorber by QA1®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Economy line of stock mount, stock appearing shocks. These shocks provide a significant upgrade from stock and are very economically...Twin-Tube internal designEasy, Bolt-In Installation$64.26 - $117.46
- QA1 Stocker Star Aluminum Shock AbsorberFront Driver or Passenger Side Stocker Star Aluminum Shock Absorber by QA1®. Compresed Height: 7.63". Extended Height: 11". Quantity: 1 per Pack. QA1’s Stocker Star is a lightweight aluminum non-coil-over shock. Used in drag...Twin-Tube internal designMade in the U.S.A.$118.04 - $524.75
- Warrior® Performance Shock AbsorbersPerformance Shock Absorbers by Warrior®. Warrior manufactures its parts in the USA to ensure they are of the highest quality possible. As part of Warrior's commitment to quality, their engineering team over-engineers parts, which...Twin-Tube internal designPrecision engineered for your vehicle$13.25 - $102.00
- ACDelco® Specialty™ Shock AbsorberSpecialty™ Shock Absorber by ACDelco®. ACDelco Load-Carrying Shocks offer the benefits of both spring and shock technology to help reduce ride-height loss in ongoing loaded conditions. Rely on ACDelco when you need strength,...A single-tube design and multi-stage sealing minimize chamber temperature and debris entry for longer-lasting performanceLarger 1 13/16" (46 mm) bore size allows the shock to react quicker to bumps and other road imperfections$36.85 - $273.37
- QA1 FC Series Stock Mount Steel ShockFC Series Stock Mount Steel Shock Absorber by QA1®. FC Series, this shock features hard-anodized internals packaged inside a strong, steel stock mount body that allows for enhanced internal gas bag clearance. FC Series is...2 1/16" Steel twin tube bodyStock mount$91.00 - $100.59
- Monroe® Air to Coil Springs Conversion KitAir to Coil Springs Conversion Kit by Monroe®. This kit is designed to convert an electronic or air suspension system to a non-electronic/non-air conventional suspension system. Every Monroe Conversion Kit comes with top-quality...Economical alternative to expensive air ride or electronic suspension system repairsConverts factory-style air ride or electronic suspension to conventional suspension$108.55 - $221.06
- Westar® Air Conversion KitAir Conversion Kit by Westar®. For those owners of vehicles with air suspension looking for an alternative, Westar has the answer. We offer a kit to convert to a traditional coil spring suspension. It is easy to install and built...Exact fit designSteel is painted for long non-corrosive life$126.17 - $1,534.49
Guides & Articles
- Off-Road BumpersSkid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road ProtectionIf you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle's underside. Deep ruts with rough edges can appear out of nowhere, sturdy-looking rocks can shift unexpectedly, and tranquil bodies of water can hide everything from sinkholes to fallen tree trunks. Before you know it, the underside of your truck has bounced off something hard enough to damage moving suspension components or puncture housings containing engine oil, gasoline, transmission fluid, or differential gear oil.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow much lift is needed for larger tires on my 2007-up Jeep Wrangler?Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or CJs, a 4-door Unlimited model (known internally as the "JKU" body) was offered alongside the standard 2-door ("JK" body). Because it took the off-road capability Wranglers are known for and broadened it with the practicality of 4 doors for those needing a family vehicle, third-generation Wranglers have proven very successful in the marketplace. Maintaining Jeep tradition, this Wrangler appeals by offering a higher-than-average number of advantages for the 4x4 enthusiast, whether it's used for rock crawling or as an everyday driver.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Performance Suspension PartsBody Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10 Inches | What are my Lift Kit Choices?Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to have a stance that's more rugged-looking and more suited to a 4x4 than yours does. Maybe you get a chance to stop and take a closer look immediately, or maybe it's days or weeks before you see the other truck again.
- Automotive ToolsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance Transmission PartsSuspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of Your Tow VehicleIf you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
- Wheels & RimsStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Performance Suspension PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance Suspension PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Replacement Suspension PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
Buick Rainier Performance Suspension Reviews
2005 Buick Rainier