Buick Park Avenue Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
The nameplate of the Buick Park Avenue, named after the affluent New York boulevard, appeared first in 1975 as the top trim level of the Buick Electra and entered the market as a standalone model in 1991. It was produced in two generations until 2005. Both Park Avenue generations utilized C-Body platform, but since 1997 it had been modified and became similar to the Buick Riviera G-Body. It was powered by a 3.8L V6 producing 170 horsepower, and in 1992 the Ultra version was equipped with supercharged engine that delivered 205 horsepower.
The last generation of Buick Park Avenue was announced in 1997 and considered as the brand's flagship large sedan. The refined interior, with larger gauges, leather seats, and other luxurious accessories, was offered in the Base and supercharged Ultra trims. The front bench seat allowed to place up to six passengers in the car. Both trims drove the front-wheel-drive sedan through four-speed automatic transmission.
Production of both the Buick Park Avenue and its parts was ended in 2005 with the appearance of Buick Lucerne. The last 3,000 cars had a Special Edition badging, embodying the New York skyline silhouette and the namesake script under it, and some of them were finished with a special two-tone black-on-platinum paint.
As crisp and exclusive as its namesake, the Park Avenue follows through on its Buick heritage with noncompromised valor. The Park Avenue is a classic, refined full-size that can throw around power with the best of them. Splendidly designed from the inside out and offered with the top-quality parts, the Park Avenue was built to include the style and values of a luxury sedan while still bringing home the modernized refinements that drivers everywhere need to have. Whether touring quiet back roads or scrambling through treacherous city streets, the Park Avenue does it all with authentic confidence.
There's no question about it: when you're on the hunt for Buick Park Avenue Accessories and Parts, you need elite quality. Lucky for you, at CARiD, that's all we offer! We fill up our inventory of Buick Park Avenue accessories and parts with nothing but the highest quality options available. That means Buick Park Avenue accessories in everything from dash kits and floor mats to headlights and chrome trim. We're here for you with whatever you need to keep your ride classy and comfy.
Whatever you expect from your Buick Park Avenue, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Buick Park Avenue and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- $55.38 - $61.10
- $51.07 - $56.11
- $265.00 - $289.00
- $349.95 - $379.95
- $42.00 - $102.90
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...