Buick Park Avenue Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
The nameplate of the Buick Park Avenue, named after the affluent New York boulevard, appeared first in 1975 as the top trim level of the Buick Electra and entered the market as a standalone model in 1991. It was produced in two generations until 2005. Both Park Avenue generations utilized C-Body platform, but since 1997 it had been modified and became similar to the Buick Riviera G-Body. It was powered by a 3.8L V6 producing 170 horsepower, and in 1992 the Ultra version was equipped with supercharged engine that delivered 205 horsepower.
The last generation of Buick Park Avenue was announced in 1997 and considered as the brand's flagship large sedan. The refined interior, with larger gauges, leather seats, and other luxurious accessories, was offered in the Base and supercharged Ultra trims. The front bench seat allowed to place up to six passengers in the car. Both trims drove the front-wheel-drive sedan through four-speed automatic transmission.
Production of both the Buick Park Avenue and its parts was ended in 2005 with the appearance of Buick Lucerne. The last 3,000 cars had a Special Edition badging, embodying the New York skyline silhouette and the namesake script under it, and some of them were finished with a special two-tone black-on-platinum paint.
As crisp and exclusive as its namesake, the Park Avenue follows through on its Buick heritage with noncompromised valor. The Park Avenue is a classic, refined full-size that can throw around power with the best of them. Splendidly designed from the inside out and offered with the top-quality parts, the Park Avenue was built to include the style and values of a luxury sedan while still bringing home the modernized refinements that drivers everywhere need to have. Whether touring quiet back roads or scrambling through treacherous city streets, the Park Avenue does it all with authentic confidence.
There's no question about it: when you're on the hunt for Buick Park Avenue Accessories and Parts, you need elite quality. Lucky for you, at CARiD, that's all we offer! We fill up our inventory of Buick Park Avenue accessories and parts with nothing but the highest quality options available. That means Buick Park Avenue accessories in everything from dash kits and floor mats to headlights and chrome trim. We're here for you with whatever you need to keep your ride classy and comfy.
Whatever you expect from your Buick Park Avenue, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Buick Park Avenue and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- $56.49 - $59.35
- $49.61 - $54.51
- $265.00 - $289.00
- $349.95 - $379.95
- $40.80 - $99.96
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by