Buick Encore Accessories & Parts
- Running Boards
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Off-Road Bumpers
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Bug Deflectors
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Vertical Doors
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Armor & Protection
- Car Tents
- Soft Tops & Hard Tops
- Spare Tire Covers & Carriers
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
When talking about the active long-living American automakers, Buick strikes the mind first. And now it presents the new 2013 Buick Encore with its exquisite design and imposing technical characteristics. It's a nimble luxury 5-passenger crossover. The new model of Buick was first displayed at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit on the 22nd of January and will be available in the early 2013. It shares the GM Gamma II platform with the European Opel Corsa hatchback, though the Encore is smaller in size. The name 'Buick Encore' is used to market this vehicle in the US and China, while it is known as the Vauxhall Mokka on the UK auto market. The 'Encore' name was also used by AMC (American Motors Corporation) for its 1983-1987 subcompact car.
General Motors compares the 2013 Encore with the BMW X1 and Audi Q3 in order to emphasize it beats the rivals, becoming the first in the premium subcompact crossover segment. The wheelbase of 100.6 inches, the overall length of 168.5 inches and the 69.9-inch width make it different from the Buick Verano sedan, Audi A3 hatchback, and even Land Rover Range Rover Evoque. These indices let the Buick Encore be on top in its class of compact crossover SUVs. The model is going to be available in a front-wheel drive spec, while the all-wheel-drive version is optional. The 2013 Encore is powered by an Ecotec 1.4-liter turbocharged inline-four cylinder engine mated to a 6-speed automatic transmission, which is the only option available for the US-spec model. (The European buyers are to choose from the standard 6-speed manual transmission, 1.6-liter engine with a 5-speed manual transmission, or 1.7-liter CDTI (2WD) available with a 6-speed automatic.) The engine produces 140 hp and reaches 148 lb.-ft. between 1,850 and 4,900 rpm. Its great advantage is fuel efficiency achieved with the help of low-rolling resistance tires and electric power steering. The Encore gives 25 miles per gallon in the city, and 33 mpg on the highway in the front-wheel drive spec. Moreover, the Hydra-Matic 6T40 6-speed automatic transmission has neutral-gear disengagement for increased fuel savings. Hence, the 2013 Encore is the most fuel-efficient SUV available for sale in the USA and China.
The Buick Encore's exterior design is close to sporty, though refinement is present here as well. The Encore sticks to Buick standards, so its parts and accessories such as the waterfall grille, portholes, rims, and tri-shield emblem may be chromed as an option. The Buick SUV exterior is supplemented with blue translucent jewel-like projector-beam headlights. The Encore offers storage space of 18.8 cu. ft. liters with its rear seat in place and up to 48.4 cubic feet with the rear seats folded. Besides, it has a fold-flat front passenger seat. The Encore's storage area can be right called thoughtful and convenient. Sound absorbing materials and laminated glass make the interior extra comfortable, let alone premium leather seating and a steering wheel that can warm your hands in winter (heated steering wheel is optional). As a matter of fact, the 2013 Buick Encore will be available in base, Convenience, Leather and Premium trim levels. The additional options, such as dual automatic control, navigation, Bose stereo, automatic wipers, and IntelliLink infotainment system are offered as well. The Encore is no doubt safe. 10 airbags come standard, and available safety tech includes lane departure warning, front and rear park assist, and a rearview camera as well.
Because combination of beauty and agility is rare nowadays, the Buick Encore is unlikely to have many competitors. Taking into account all the exterior and interior accessories and parts missing in its predecessors, Buick designed the Encore for the most choosy customers. The choice is yours, but the all-new Encore will make the drive safe and comfortable due to the highest technological standards. Neither comments, nor guess should influence you. Only the test drive will put everything in its place.
Though the Encore is originally unique and is one step higher than its rivals, CARiD.com offers a wide range of high-quality Buick Encore Accessories and Parts. Chrome port holes and side vents, body kits and spoilers, air intakes and LED headlight kits deserve your attention and may become the things you are looking for to make your vehicle the one and the only. The Buick's accessories and parts list is constantly updated, so give it a try and be sure to be in trend. Don't hold back! Act right now and get the best parts at suitable prices!
Whatever you expect from your Buick Encore, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Buick Encore and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by