Bugatti Veyron Accessories & Parts
- Ignition Systems
- Performance Exhaust Systems
- Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- Performance Suspension Parts
- Performance Air Intake Systems
- Power Adders
- Performance Chips
- Performance Engine Parts
- Performance Engine Cooling
- Performance Transmission Parts
- Performance Fuel System Parts
- Performance Steering Parts
- Performance Starting & Charging
- Performance Driveline & Axles
- Racing Gear
- Engine Parts
- Electrical Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Starting & Charging
- Replacement Suspension Parts
- Replacement Brake Parts
- Replacement Exhaust Parts
- Replacement Engine Cooling Parts
- Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Replacement Steering Parts
- Replacement Driveline & Axles
- Air Conditioning
- Replacement Transmission Parts
- Replacement Emission Control Parts
- Replacement Air Intake Parts
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
In 2005, an extraordinary vehicle was manufactured in Molsheim, Alsace, France – the unique Bugatti Veyron, a luxury sports car that can only be described in superlative terms. The development of the Veyron is one of the key milestones of 21st century automotive engineering. Volkswagen CEO Ferdinand Piëch made high demands: the designers were to revive the heritage of Ettore Bugatti with this new sports car. Equally challenging were the impressive technical requirements this exceptional vehicle had to meet: a 248 mph top speed and engine power of 1,000 HP. The Bugatti Veyron became the most powerful and fastest production car in the world, topping even the iconic McLaren F1. The Veyron unites elegant design and high-tech function, grace and power, aesthetics and safety, all in a perfect harmony. This sports car is named in honor of Pierre Veyron, a Bugatti development engineer, test driver, and race driver who won the 1939 24 Hours of Le Mans driving a Bugatti.
With its 16-cylinder all-wheel drive powertrain, the Bugatti Veyron is one of the most sophisticated production vehicles of all time. Most of the components under the hood are ingenious innovations that were formerly only deemed possible by visionaries such as Ferdinand Piëch. Boasting a maximum speed of more than 253 mph, the Veyron is unmatched in the sports car category. It features an 8.0-litre, quad-turbocharged, W16-cylinder engine, equivalent to two narrow-angle V8 engines bolted together, that produces 1,001 HP. The seven-gear dual-clutch transmission transmits the engine’s impressive torque output of 922 lb. ft. In fact, the Bugatti Veyron reaches velocities that could literally lift the car off the ground if it wasn’t for its ingenious aerodynamics, which keep it firmly on the road even at full speed. Such a fast sports car may not seem to be brought to a halt easily but Veyron’s ceramic brakes slow it down faster than it can accelerate. While it takes this exceptional car only 2.46 seconds to go from 0 to 62 mph, it needs even less time, about 2.3 seconds, to come to a standstill from 62 mph. All these features combined make the Veyron a truly unique sports car.
The Veyron is a perfect combination of exceptional performance and sleek, racy design. Its bold proportions, well-balanced surfaces, and clear lines give the impression of pure elegance. The design of the Bugatti Veyron honors a great heritage without returning to retro style. Every detail of the classic two-tone color scheme, a quote from the 1920s and 1930s, has been carefully thought out, resulting in a typical Bugatti shape with the contrasting ellipsis – the styling element used by Ettore Bugatti himself. The “crest line”, which runs uninterrupted from the hood to the only 4 ft. high roof, is a proud homage to the Bugatti Veyron’s forebears. The Veyron perfectly fulfills the major design goal in the development of a new Bugatti: an uncompromising combination of majestic elegance and state-of-the-art technology. For a sports car as rare and unique as the Bugatti Veyron, it’s obvious that it has so many special versions. Since the Veyron first went into production in 2005, Bugatti has built various special versions such as the Pur Sang, Fbg Par Hermès, Sang Noir, Bleu Centenaire, L'Edition Centenaire, and much more. Bugatti launched the Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport, 16.4 Super Sport, and 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse in 2009, 2010, and 2012 respectively. By the way, the Veyron 16.4 Super Sport features increased engine power of 1,200 HP and torque of 1,100 lb. ft., as well as a 267.8 mph top speed.
Unbelievably powerful and strikingly elegant, the Bugatti Veyron was named the Car of the Decade by Top Gear. The standard Bugatti Veyron also won Top Gear's Best Car Driven All Year award in 2005. According to the Guinness Book of World Records, the Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Super Sport is the fastest road legal production car in the world, reaching 268 mph. We perfectly understand how your Bugatti Veyron is valuable to you so we offer only premium quality parts and accessories. Designed specifically for your sports car, the products offered at CARiD will provide the ultimate in function and reliability.
CARiD carries a comprehensive line of Bugatti Veyron Accessories and Parts manufactured by the most reputable brands in the industry. In our online store we have gathered various accessories and parts, from car covers and floor mats to brakes and air intake systems, made especially for your Veyron. Engineered for long-lasting performance, these products feature premium quality and precise fit. Don't hold back, turn your Bugatti Veyron into a real masterpiece with the help of CARiD's accessories and parts.
Whatever you expect from your Bugatti Veyron, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Bugatti Veyron and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...