- BRIDGESTONE® DRIVEGUARD RFTDRIVEGUARD RFT Tires by Bridgestone®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Run Flat. DriveGuard run-flat tires are specifically engineered to be able to take a puncture and keep you moving. Their supportive and tough reinforced...A NanoPro-Tech rubber insert reinforces the tire making it capable of supporting the entire weight of the vehicle, even at zero pressure. Proprietary “Cooling Fins” create airflow around the tire, reducing heat build-up and friction for added low-pressure mobility.An optimized contact patch (the space where the tire meets the road) distributes weight evenly across the entire surface, allowing for even wear and longevity.Size: 235/50R17Load/Speed Rating: 96/W$198.21 each●In Stock (33) - Ships within 24 hrs$792.84 / set of 4
- BRIDGESTONE® POTENZA RE970AS POLE POSITIONPOTENZA RE970AS POLE POSITION Tires by Bridgestone®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Enjoy a new level of confidence with the Bridgestone Potenza™ RE970AS Pole Position™. With this automotive tire, Bridgestone delivers...Enhanced wet and dry performanceImproved braking, traction and steering responseSize: 235/50R17Load/Speed Rating: 96/W$195.71 each●In Stock (18) - Ships within 24 hrs$782.84 / set of 4
- BRIDGESTONE® POTENZA S-04 POLE POSITIONPOTENZA S-04 POLE POSITION Tires by Bridgestone®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. Redefine your image of ultra-high performance with the Bridgestone Potenza S-04 Pole Position tire. Drawing on vast experience in premier...Enhanced wet and dry tractionImproved steering responseSize: 235/50R17Load/Speed Rating: 96/Y$185.71 each●In Stock (4) - Ships within 24 hrs$742.84 / set of 4
- BRIDGESTONE® TURANZA SERENITY PLUSTURANZA SERENITY PLUS Tires by Bridgestone®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. This contemporary tire includes all the same benefits consumers have come to expect from Serenity - a quiet ride, wet performance, long tread life...Improved wet and snow performanceIncreased hydroplaning resistance and ride comfortSize: 235/50R17Load/Speed Rating: 96/V$197.35 each●In Stock (53) - Ships within 24 hrs$789.40 / set of 4
- BRIDGESTONE® POTENZA RE040POTENZA RE040 Tires by Bridgestone®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Original Equipment (OE) car tire on select vehicles. See sizes and specifications for Original Equipment fitments.Improved hydroplaning resistanceEnhanced cornering and straight-line stabilitySize: 235/50R17Load/Speed Rating: 96/W$274.24 each●In Stock - Ships in 3 to 5 days$1,096.96 / set of 4
- BRIDGESTONE® POTENZA RE92APOTENZA RE92A Tires by Bridgestone®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Original Equipment (OE) car tire on select vehicles. See sizes and specifications for Original Equipment fitments.Improved wet and dry gripEnhanced cornering and straight-line stabilitySize: 235/50R17Load/Speed Rating: 95/V$372.54 each●In Stock - Ships in 3 to 5 days$1,490.16 / set of 4
Japanese rubber producer Bridgestone has worked hard to become the number-one tire maker in the world. We offer over 100 different Bridgestone designs in a wide range of sizes tailored for all vehicles, climates, and driving needs. They work hard over 70 years for improving the safety and lives of people everywhere. We have a “Passion for Excellence” that can be summed up in the words of founder Shojiro Ishibashi, who said Bridgestone is dedicated worldwide to “serve society with superior quality”.
When it comes to buying tires for your car, sport utility, or truck, it’s important to make sure the rubber you select maintains the levels of handling and safety your vehicle was designed to provide. While most passenger cars and light trucks perform well with all-season radials, Bridgestone tires are created with special uses in mind. From summer performance tires designed for maximum grip to monster 4x4 tires with deep tread depth, Bridgestone has you covered. To fulfill the main mission “Serving Society with Superior Quality” , Bridgestone Group has used the concept of “foundation” to demonstrate the sustained commitment of employees to provide its customers with world class products and services and to serve the communities where Bridgestone does business.
Founded in Japan in 1931, Bridgestone has grown to be a premiere global producer of tires for championship-winning Formula One race cars, passenger cars, aircraft, and bicycles. The company has also gained extensive engineering experience, producing motor vehicle parts such as heavy truck engine mounts, air springs for trucks and trains, aluminum wheels, golf balls, golf clubs, other industrial products, and more. Bridgestone of America was founded in 1967, and the company began manufacturing in the United States in 1983. Today, Bridgestone Americas (BSAM), consists of an international family of enterprises with 52 production facilities and more than 50,000 employees throughout the Americas. Also the collective entities utilize the tri-polar research and development centers in Tokyo, Akron and Rome to produce advanced tire technologies for products that meet consumers’ needs.
CARiD’s web site has been set up to automatically guide you in the tire buying process for your vehicle whether you’re looking for same-size replacement tires or considering upgrading tires and rims to a larger size. To find Bridgestone tires available for your specific vehicle, select your make, model, and year. You’ll notice a range of sizes appear on the left (anywhere from 13 inches to 22 inches in diameter for example). When you’re ready, choose your current size or browse from other diameter sizes that will typically fit on your vehicle. Next, you have the option of narrowing down your search further with preferences of all-season, summer, or winter tread designs. Finally, you can choose between tires with tread designs optimized for types of driving: performance, all-terrain, or economy. If you’d prefer to discuss details with a live tire and wheel expert, we have specialists available 7 days a week to help you.