Premium Xtra Cross Drilled UV Coated Brake Rotor by Brembo®. Brembo brake rotors utilize a number of cutting edge technologies that improve performance, durability, resistance to environmental effects, and comfort. With Brembo line of UV rotors, you are getting a perfectly balanced brake disc made by professionals who understand your driving needs.
- Drilled holes provide better venting of heat, brake dust, gasses, and they effectively remove water off rotor surfaces
- Rotors cool 20% faster due to center vent areas that contain spaced pillars instead of straight slats
- Rotors are crafted from iron with high carbon content which achieves reduced vibration and squealing noise
- Rotors provide a higher grip coefficient and slower wear rate
- Rotors are more resistant to heating up and becoming warped
- Lower operating temperatures greatly reduce fade that results from brake fluid reaching boiling temperature in the lines
- Brake pad life is typically extended by 20% due to these rotors maintaining a smoother, more even surface
- Rotors are coated for corrosion protection on all non-contact areas
Brembo’s Xtra line of brake rotors combine drilled rotor design for the ultimate street performance and UV coating to give improved braking while looking good. Brembo has put together a line of rotors designed to fit different vehicle classes, utilizing different rotor geometry to achieve optimal performance for each type of vehicle.
Heavy rain can have a negative effect on your ability to effectively brake as the water gets between the pad and the rotor. With Xtra drilled rotors, Brembo has solved that problem and increased the grip even under wet conditions. Xtra rotors are designed to bite and bite hard.
Drilling holes in the braking surface allows for significant improvement in ventilation of gasses that form during braking. Furthermore, the holes allow the rotor to dissipate heat faster and reduce the chances of rotor damage under heavy use.
The addition of holes to the braking surface also helps with cleaning the surface of brake pads. As the car brakes, the top thin layer of the pad is removed by the rotor producing a “scraping effect” as it runs over the holes. This effectively eliminates any accumulated deposits of potentially dangerous materials that form on the brake pad itself.
UV coating technology greatly reduces the negative effects of the environment on rotors. Brembo Xtra line of brake discs features UV protection on all surfaces, including the braking surface. You can count on better corrosion resistance, a clean aesthetic, and overall reliable performance.
In its 50 years of existence, Brembo® has secured a prestigious place for itself in the automotive braking system sector. This position can only be held through continuous innovation in products and services, maintaining the highest possible quality levels, offering competitive prices and focusing the utmost attention on safety, individual and public health and respect for the environment. The group's Quality, Safety and Environment policy expresses Brembo's commitment to client satisfaction and ongoing improvement.