Workshop Particulate Cabin Air Filter by Bosch®. Optional. Filter Material: Spunbond Polyester Along With Synthetic Meltblown Fibers. Height: 0.67". Width: 7.68". Keep the air inside your vehicle clean and fresh just by replacing your cabin air filter with a Workshop Cabin Air Filter from Bosch. It offers an 80% efficiency rate down to 3 microns in capturing dirt, dust and other environmental contaminants from entering the heating and air vents of your vehicle.
- Captures 80% of dirt and other pollutants smaller than 3 microns from entering through the vehicle’s heating and air vents
- Protects passengers in your vehicle against pollen, dust and dirt particles
- Protects against particulates, diesel soot, and bacteria
- Engineered for professional installers
- Bosch engineered cabin air filters fit 90% of the cars on the road in North America today that come equipped with a cabin filter
- 80% efficiency in capturing dirt, dust and other environmental contaminants
- The best defense against microscopic particulates from entering the vehicle’s cabin
When you need to repair your climate control system you can battle the traffic and stand in line at the auto parts chain store, only to be told that what you need is out of stock and has to be ordered. And even if they have the parts can you be assured of the quality? Do you recognize the name on the box? And how do you know if you’re getting the best price?
Website carries only top name products from well-known OE and aftermarket suppliers. In online store you can find all the major A/C system components like compressors, condensers, evaporators, accumulators and receiver-driers, as well as the no less important small parts like pressure and temperature switches, seals, expansion valves and orifice tubes. Website is also your source for heating system parts like heater cores, blower motors, resistors and cabin filters. And unlike many other online vendors, website doesn’t just have the big items and let you scramble for the details. Website carries everything needed to complete the job, including antifreeze.
Bosch®, a premier global supplier of services and technology, is a privately held company headquartered in Germany. Its operations have been divided into four main business sectors that include automotive technology, industrial technology, energy and building technology, and consumer goods. Bosch products and services are designed to fascinate and improve the quality of life by offering innovative and beneficial solutions. The company offers technology worldwide that is “Invented for Life.”