Mitsubishi Evolution GSR / Evolution MR 2008, QuietCast™ Premium Organic Front Disc Brake Pads by Bosch®. If you're looking for responsive braking performance and noise-free operation, these brake pads are definitely a great option. Featuring platform-specific ceramic friction material, they are made to precisely fit your on your vehicle and virtually eliminate brake dust to keep your wheels looking great.
|Series: QuietCast™ Premium|
|Friction Material: Organic|
|Hardware Option: Not Included|
|Quantity: Sold as Set|
- Direct fit
- Designed to match OE style
- Powder coated backing plate prevents rust and corrosion for prolonged pad life
- All integrally molded for more strength and pad durability
- Unimold design
- OE-style rubber core shims ensure the best bonding between rubber to steel resulting in lower noise, increased strength and corrosion resistance
- Molded shim technology ensures the rubber-core shim remains attached for the life of the brake pad to provide maximum stability and a quiet shim performance
- Synthetic lubricant included for easy installation
- Sold as a two-wheel set
Brake pads take part in a complex procedure that makes your vehicle slow down or come to a stop. Every time when applied, brake pads undergo tremendous stress. When they reach a certain age, brake pads begin to wear out and become less efficient which means you cannot stop the vehicle as quickly as it used to. Bosch is pleased to introduce a new series of QuietCast Premium Disc Brake Pads that utilize innovative materials to ensure ultimate stopping power, ultra-quiet braking, and increased pad life. Bosch QuietCast Premium Brake Pads are fitted with the industry's best pre-attached rubber-core shims that ensure the highest quality of bonding between rubber and steel resulting in lower noise, increased strength, and outstanding corrosion resistance. This shim style is exclusively offered by Bosch as this is the most predominant type used by OE manufacturers.
Bosch®, a premier global supplier of services and technology, is a privately held company headquartered in Germany. Its operations have been divided into four main business sectors that include automotive technology, industrial technology, energy and building technology, and consumer goods. Bosch products and services are designed to fascinate and improve the quality of life by offering innovative and beneficial solutions. The company offers technology worldwide that is “Invented for Life.”