BMW Z8 Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
Meet one of BMW's roadsters – the BMW Z8 known under the E52 model code. The Z8 is the production variant of the 1997 Z07 concept car. The Z8's production period was run by BMW Individual and covered 1997-2003. The 2-seat sports car was first introduced at the Frankfurt Auto Show in 1999 and expressed the restrained elegance of the famous 507 roadster. The Z8 was decided to come out in the limited volume, therefore, the number of the Z8s counts 5,703 vehicles with half of them exported to the USA. Due to the limited edition, the Z8 was constructed and finished by hand, so the price was corresponding. The Z8's measurements come to this: 98.6-inch wheelbase, 173.2-inch length, 72-inch width, and 51.9-inch height. The Z8 has a 4.9-liter 32-valve V8 engine under the hood that develops 400 horsepower and 370 pound-feet of torque. The roadster is fit out with a standard 6-speed manual transmission. The production of the Z8 was finished in November 2002, so the 2003 model was replaced by the Alpina V8 Roadster, nonetheless, only 555 Alpinas were built and 450 of those being allocated to the US market.
Thanks to BMW's DSC system (Dynamic Stability Control), the Z8 is easy to drive for a professional driver as well as for those not professionally trained. The vehicle includes anti-lock brakes, traction control, and cornering stabilization in order to prevent drifting and swaying. The Z8 super-solid chassis parts and components were borrowed from the BMW 5- and 7-series sedans and recalibrated, so the ride is neither supple nor harsh. The rear stoppers are unique parts for the Z8. Neon exterior lighting was the Z8's innovation, too. The tail lights and turn indicators come with neon tubes, so they are virtually everlasting. The Z8 has the typical double kidney grille and uniquely shaped front-fender vents. The design of the Z8 alloy wheels hewed to the concept. Each of more than 5,000 Z8 features a metal hardtop color-matched with the rear defroster. The Z8 power-operated up and down hardtop was designed right to complement the lines of the roadster.
The Z8 interior was made reasonably convenient by means of multifunctional control (e. g., the power windows and mirrors controlled by a single instrument). The gauges are mounted and angled slightly toward the driver to open the view of the Z8 long hood and the road ahead. The dashboard is a painted plastic panel offered in one of three colors: black, blue, or taupe. The electronic knobs of the sound system, telephone, and navigation system are hidden under the retracting panel. The power telescoping steering wheel has three spokes, each containing four thin metal rods. All of the metal accessories and parts, like buttons, switches, the shifter knob, etc., are fabricated from brushed aluminum. The rest of the trim is polished chrome. Consequently, the Z8 got the vintage modesty of the interior. The seat cover upholstery deserves much attention as it's made of the top-notch leather.
BMW's Z8 gives the sports-luxury label a whole new definition. Elegant yet strong, the Z8 offers a unique brand of performance and control that has to be seen up close to marvel at further. Outstanding design and aerodynamic shaping allows for a one-of-a-kind look that is part sports-car, part cruise-missile. The right taste of luxury is thrown in, with a comfortable and almost exotic interior that further supports the model's mission. An impressive showing all around, it is no wonder why the Z8 is still such a popular vehicle.
CARiD knows it takes authentic quality and a ton of choices in order to offer you the kind of BMW Z8 Accessories and Parts you deserve. Just for the occasion, we've gone out and recruited every big-time designer who knows your model best, which is why all of our BMW Z8 accessories and parts are guaranteed to fit perfectly as well as provide unrivaled durability. It doesn't matter if you're after style, protection, or maintenance, our selection of BMW Z8 accessories knows no boundaries.
Whatever you expect from your BMW Z8, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your BMW Z8 and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- July 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...
- April 11, 2017The 6 Automotive Chemicals You Should Have In...There's the old joke that says you only need two things in your tool box, duct tape and spray lube. If it moves and it shouldn't, use duct tape. If it doesn't move and...
- March 17, 2017The Best Flooring Options For Your Garage FloorIf you're fortunate enough to have a garage for storing your favorite vehicles, you have a space that's filled with potential. Sure, the walls of your garage may be...
- March 16, 2017The Surprising Health Benefits Of Anti-Fatigue...If you've ever worked on your feet all day, you already know the human body is not designed to stand on hard, unyielding surfaces for sustained periods of time....
- January 31, 2017Which Are The Best Under-$200 Tool Sets For My...Today's automobiles have gotten so complex that seasoned mechanics say that instead of their trusty hand tools, they only need a laptop computer to perform repairs. Of...
- May 06, 2016Lift Your Car Easily And Safely With A Quality...When working as a do-it-yourselfer (DIY), whether you're a beginner or an expert, having the right equipment to get your vehicle off the ground is a starting point for...
- May 04, 2016Portable Generators: Superstorm Salvation For...With storms and weather events that intensify with every passing year, power outages lasting for extended periods of time have become commonplace - a problem that's...
- May 03, 2016Lifts & Ramps Safely Bring Your Vehicle Up To...The odds are that if you clicked on this article to read it, then you appreciate the idea of working on your own car. Perhaps when you pass by a professional garage or...
- February 10, 2015Safety Equipment Protects You As You WorkIf you have been around automobiles as long as we have, you have clearly seen the trend over the past few decades toward greater vehicle safety. Some of us at CARiD...
- February 03, 2015Air Compressors For The Home WorkshopHome mechanics invest time and money building up their collection of tools and supplies for their workshop. This process moves very quickly for some, and takes longer...
- January 27, 2015Jack Stands Are The Safe Way To Support Your...When you've got repairs to do underneath your vehicle, you need clearance to freely bend your elbows and swing your arms when using tools to remove and install...
- $10.97 - $90.07
- $13.38 - $82.01