BMW X1 Accessories & Parts
- Running Boards
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Off-Road Bumpers
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Vertical Doors
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Armor & Protection
- Car Tents
- Soft Tops & Hard Tops
- Spare Tire Covers & Carriers
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
Young and dynamic, BMW X1 appears to expand the BMW Sports Activity Series model lineup, which covers the X3, the X5, and the X6. BMW released the concept version of this vehicle at the 2008 Paris Motor Show. Going on sale in the U.S. in 2011, a premium compact SUV waits for production of the second generation X3 to begin in South Carolina. The new 4-door SUV is a five-seater and shares the platform with the BMW 3 Series Touring. The xDrive model will be available as an all wheel drive, powered by 3.0-liter inline 6-cylinder engine, which came earlier in the 128i coupe. Transmissions for the premium compact SUV are the 6-speed manual and the optional 6-speed automatic.
Somewhat a muscular estate car, the 4-door SUV or, like BMW likes to call it, SAV (Sport Activity Vehicle), the X1 still takes some of styling features and a lot of parts from other X models. The new BMW comes with a giant kidney grille, big wheels, geometric taillights, and a bit more ground clearance. Smaller in size and accordingly not as roomy as its big brother the BMW X3, the entry-level utility vehicle is close in dimensions to the Land Rover LR2. Despite the vehicle's compact size, additional room in the rear of X1 is achieved with the center console that runs back into the rider's seating area. The X1 is also lighter and faster than the X3. Desiring to be the sports car in the compact-SUV segment, the X1 features an appropriately tuned Servo-tronic steering system.
Delivering 40 percent of the engine torque to the front axle and 60 percent to the rear, the AWD system notably reduces over- and understeer. In spite of its lower pricing, the baby-SUV lists mostly the same standard accessories as the BMW X3, which are the navigation system (including iDrive controller), heated seats, leather upholstery, rear-obstacle detection, steering-linked headlamps, high-end audio, and obligatory Sport Package with increased wheels and firm suspension. As for safety features and parts, the BMW X1 comes with traction/antiskid system, front side airbags, curtain side airbags, and antilock brakes.
BMW's sleek crossover has made an impression since its debut. Improved four-wheel-drive has elevated the senses of drivers everywhere, allowing them the corrective safety measures normally absent on such models. Improved interior components have been implemented to rave reviews. The right touch of power and off-road capability allows the fun to begin as soon as you turn the key. Already one of BMW's most popular machines of Europe in recent years, the X1 is on a very short list of the most influential crossover SUVs to be released in the United States of America.
BMW X1 Accessories and Parts are the difference between driving a stock vehicle and your very own, personalized machine. CARiD is here to help connect you with the kind of BMW X1 accessories and parts that do the trick. Our inventory is based around providing all of the highest quality options you need at prices that are unbeatable. Interior, exterior, style, or protection - it doesn't make a difference. When you think of BMW X1 accessories, think of CARiD.com!
Whatever you expect from your BMW X1, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your BMW X1 and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by