BMW 6-Series Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
Although it originally appeared during the late 1970s, the BMW 6-Series didn't break through until it returned in 2003 after a fourteen-year hiatus. When it was reintroduced for the 2004 model year, the BMW 6-Series was offered as a four-seat coupe and convertible. Underneath the hood for both body styles was a 4.4L V8, which got credit for producing up to 325 horsepower directed through either a six-speed manual transmission, a six-speed automatic, or BMW's Sequential Manual Transmission (SMG). The convertible version of the 6-Series had a power soft-top rather than a more conventional retractable hard-top. Standard equipment included leather upholstery, wood and metal accents, a navigation system, and steering-linked headlights.
In 2006, the BMW 6-Series was on the receiving end of several updates, most notable in which was the model being referred to now as the 650i. The engine was upgraded to a 4.8L V8, this time good for 360 horsepower along with 360 pounds-per-foot of torque. Still offered as both a coupe and convertible, standard in both were 18” wheels with run-flat tires, dual-zone automatic climate control, Bluetooth capability, heated power mirrors, full power accessories, leather upholstery, and wood accents. Also that year, BMW gave the 6-Series its iDrive vehicle management system, which integrated DVD-based navigation with voice command and park distance control. For 2007, an MP3 audio jack and real-time traffic for the navigation system were the main highlights.
2008 welcomed in a redesign to interior and exterior parts of the BMW 6-Series. The exterior of the 6-Series was given a refresher and smoothed out. The SMG transmission was discontinued from the lineup to make way for a new six-speed automatic with steering-wheel mounted paddle shifters. The Lane Departure Warning System and a USB adaptor (for an iPod or MP3 player) were both implemented, as well. There were no major changes ordered for 2009, but for 2010 the iDrive software was updated and a new hard-drive based navigation system was included. As for the changes to the engine parts, the automatic transmission was now standard, making the previous manual available only as an option. As for safety features, four-wheel antilock disc brakes, stability control, front-seat side airbags, front-knee airbags, and active head-restraints were standard. Coupe models differed with side-curtain airbags while the convertible was given pop-up rollover hoops.
The 6-Series punctuates BMW's consistent ability to create automobiles that capture the public's desire. Outstanding performance powered by a muscular V8 ensures drivers that they have the potential to take control of the situation with unwavering confidence. The sporty image, comfy cabin, and tech-savvy amenities make the BMW 6-Series one of the more notable models on the automaker's roster.
The difference between CARiD and every other place when it comes to BMW 6-Series Accessories and Parts comes down to commitment. We're devoted to putting you in touch with the highest quality BMW 6-Series accessories and parts at a value that is unbeatable. That includes all the newest releases, hottest styles, and most up-to-date methods of protection. We treat all of our drivers with the kind of courtesy and care they deserve for all of their automotive needs. When BMW 6-Series accessories are your goal, don't trust anybody else.
Whatever you expect from your BMW 6-Series, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your BMW 6-Series and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- $60.57 - $63.90
- $499.95 - $599.95
- $55.68 - $58.56
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- July 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...
- April 11, 2017The 6 Automotive Chemicals You Should Have In...There's the old joke that says you only need two things in your tool box, duct tape and spray lube. If it moves and it shouldn't, use duct tape. If it doesn't move and...
- March 17, 2017The Best Flooring Options For Your Garage FloorIf you're fortunate enough to have a garage for storing your favorite vehicles, you have a space that's filled with potential. Sure, the walls of your garage may be...
- March 16, 2017The Surprising Health Benefits Of Anti-Fatigue...If you've ever worked on your feet all day, you already know the human body is not designed to stand on hard, unyielding surfaces for sustained periods of time....
- January 31, 2017Which Are The Best Under-$200 Tool Sets For My...Today's automobiles have gotten so complex that seasoned mechanics say that instead of their trusty hand tools, they only need a laptop computer to perform repairs. Of...
- May 06, 2016Lift Your Car Easily And Safely With A Quality...When working as a do-it-yourselfer (DIY), whether you're a beginner or an expert, having the right equipment to get your vehicle off the ground is a starting point for...
- May 04, 2016Portable Generators: Superstorm Salvation For...With storms and weather events that intensify with every passing year, power outages lasting for extended periods of time have become commonplace - a problem that's...
- May 03, 2016Lifts & Ramps Safely Bring Your Vehicle Up To...The odds are that if you clicked on this article to read it, then you appreciate the idea of working on your own car. Perhaps when you pass by a professional garage or...
- February 10, 2015Safety Equipment Protects You As You WorkIf you have been around automobiles as long as we have, you have clearly seen the trend over the past few decades toward greater vehicle safety. Some of us at CARiD...
- February 03, 2015Air Compressors For The Home WorkshopHome mechanics invest time and money building up their collection of tools and supplies for their workshop. This process moves very quickly for some, and takes longer...
- January 27, 2015Jack Stands Are The Safe Way To Support Your...When you've got repairs to do underneath your vehicle, you need clearance to freely bend your elbows and swing your arms when using tools to remove and install...