- BFGOODRICH® G-FORCE COMP-2 A/SG-FORCE COMP-2 A/S Tires by BFGoodrich®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Track / Competition. An American classic. Nearly 40 years of real racing heritage and technology. Radial T/A have classic look combined with modern...Size: 225/45R17Load/Speed Rating: 94/W$130.52 each●In Stock - Ships in 3 to 5 days$522.08 / set of 4
- BFGOODRICH® G-FORCE R1G-FORCE R1 Tires by BFGoodrich®. Season: Summer. Type: Track / Competition. The DOT-approved track tires that take winning as seriously as you do. The g-Force™ R1™ was designed for track days, road racing, and consistency, lap...Size: 225/45R17Load/Speed Rating: 84/W$293.53 each●In Stock - Ships in 3 to 5 days$1,174.12 / set of 4
- BFGOODRICH® G-FORCE R1SG-FORCE R1S Tires by BFGoodrich®. Season: Summer. Type: Track / Competition. The DOT-approved track tires that take winning as seriously as you do. Specialized tread compound with a predictable and consistent grip character that's...Size: 225/45R17Load/Speed Rating: 84/W$292.19 each●In Stock - Ships within 24 hrs$1,168.76 / set of 4
- BFGOODRICH® G-FORCE SPORT COMP-2G-FORCE SPORT COMP-2 Tires by BFGoodrich®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Track / Competition. Accelerate faster, corner harder & brake shorter for next-level control and next-level fun on the street. This tire features best...Size: 225/45R17Load/Speed Rating: 91/W$127.90 each●In Stock - Ships in 3 to 5 days$511.60 / set of 4
- BFGOODRICH® G-FORCE SUPER SPORT A/SG-FORCE SUPER SPORT A/S Tires by BFGoodrich®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. This tire provides ultimate all-weather traction from a true ultra high-performance tire. It features anti-hydroplaning Aqua Chute channels for...Size: 225/45R17Load/Speed Rating: 94/H$130.52 each●In Stock - Ships in 3 to 5 days$522.08 / set of 4
BFGoodrich is an American legendary brand of tires. BFGoodrich tires have been fitted to several noteworthy historical vehicles: 1903 the first car to cross the United States was fitted with BFGoodrich tires, in 1927, Charles Lindbergh shocked the world by flying nonstop from New York to Paris, with BFGoodrich Tires, Lindbergh successfully landed in Paris as the first man to fly across the Atlantic Ocean, 1977 the Columbia space shuttle was fitted with BFGoodrich tires during construction. The BFGoodrich legacy is the fruit of all the challenges and achievements that have enabled BFGoodrich engineers to make daily life easier for motorists around the world and make driving an increasingly safe and enjoyable activity. To achieve this, thousands of employees tap into their imagination and ingenuity to develop new, higher-performance products, leading a whole segment of the car industry.
This mindset has enabled it to make a large number of major breakthroughs in the tire sector. This is the common theme of a legendary story, punctuated by a succession of challenges handled successfully, important firsts, and major events which have left their mark on tire development. BFGoodrich makes tires for people who want more control and more fun from their vehicles. If you have a passion for driving, BFGoodrich tires are for you. BF Goodrich combines technological expertise with extensive experience to deliver a high-performance tire for every type of vehicle.
The stories of BFGoodrich and motorsport are closely linked in America, where it was the first tire manufacturer to win the legendary Indianapolis 500 in 1914 and 1915, and then in Europe, in the world rally championship and on tracks and deserts the world over, including winning the Dakar eight times since 2002. BFG all terrain and track tires are engineered by people who spend their weekends off-roading or at track day events. And they’re proven to win in racing competition from Baja to Sebring. So they bring out the performance in high-performance track cars, serious off-road rigs, and everything in between.