Bentley Mulsanne Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Replacement Engine Cooling Parts
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
Bentley Motors Limited has a long-term history in production of elegant and powerful luxury cars. Every Bentley model is lovingly hand-crafted, and the Bentley Mulsanne is no exception. Its every line and every stitch embodies generations of knowledge and skills. Introduced at the 2009 Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance, the Bentley Mulsanne is a new flagship model that came as a replacement for the Bentley Arnage. The name “Mulsanne” is derived from the legendary straightaway of the 24 Hours of Le Mans racing circuit, where cars reach their top speeds. This full-size luxury car is available in a sedan body style, however, the convertible and coupe variants are to be produced to replace the Arnage based Azure and Brooklands respectively.
Bentley equips the Mulsanne with the traditional 6.75-liter V8 engine, which features completely revised parts. Now the engine includes new control systems, such as cam phasing and variable displacement, both being introduced for the ultra-luxury segment for the first time. The result is a powerful 6.75-liter V8 engine producing 752 lb-ft of torque and 505 hp. This engine operates in tandem with an eight-speed ZF 8HP automatic transmission. The transmission can be controlled using a paddle shifter that is installed on steering-wheel. Advanced air suspension is provided with continuous damping control to ensure comfortable drive at lower speeds, and to reduce lift and enhance aerodynamic stability at high speeds by automatic reduction of the car height.
The new Mulsanne is the first flagship vehicle in the Bentley Motors lineup independently designed in nearly 80 years. Its design is unique and classical, elegant, and advanced in equal measure. Sharing some of the exterior accessories with the Bentley Arnage, the Mulsanne features big grille and upright body panels, oval exhaust outlets, and vertical tail lamps. The compelling Bentley Mulsanne parts are the rear window with floating mounting and the well-defined rear fenders. The new Mulsanne is a classical and at the same time modern vehicle. Bentley uses innovations in order to preserve traditions. For example, the classic round front headlamps with chrome rims, inherited from the Bentley S-Type of the 1950s, are flanked by two additional lights placed on the front fenders. These front headlamps are produced using the latest innovations in lighting technology. Instead of being stamped as previously, they are molded using advanced technique, also utilized for aircraft panels.
The Bentley Mulsanne features sporty look and feel. It is reputed to be the most impressive sedan in the automotive market today. Despite 5,700 lb curb weight and a nearly three ton mass, the flagship Bentley Mulsanne handles impressively. It accelerates rapidly, achieving 60 mph in 5.1 seconds, however, the operation is only one aspect of the sedan's charm. The Bentley Mulsanne embodies nearly a century of coach-building heritage, including such traditional parts as aluminum body panels, adornments made of stainless steel, hand polishing, and leather upholstery stitching. Without a question, the Bentley Mulsanne is the world's top luxury sedan in the today's automotive market.
The Bentley Mulsanne reflects passion and character of its owner without uttering a single word. CARiD. com highly appreciates Bentley legacy in the automotive market, and thus offers only top quality automotive accessories. The range of the Bentley Mulsanne Accessories and Parts includes grilles and spoilers, steering wheels and wheels, head and tail lights, and other automotive products that unveil style and beauty. Produced by the leading manufactures, our Bentley Mulsann accessories ensure precise fit and unrivaled durability.
Whatever you expect from your Bentley Mulsanne, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Bentley Mulsanne and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...
- $19.07 - $39.38
- $35.77 - $214.45
- $37.32 - $381.78