Bentley Brooklands Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Replacement Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Replacement Engine Cooling Parts
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- Air Conditioning
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Replacement Emission Control Parts
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
The Bentley Brooklands was named after the Brooklands banked race track in Surrey, where Bentley obtained some of its greatest triumphs. The Brooklands, a full-size luxury car, was first produced in 1993 as a replacement for the Bentley Mulsanne. It featured a classic waterfall radiator grille, chrome B-pillars and dual headlights. This car was completely hand built. Its precise design with classic lines elevated the Brooklands to a luxury segment, yet the car still offered the performance of a racing car. With the same design as the Turbo R, the Brooklands was powered by the Rolls-Royce 6.7L twin-turbo V8 engine capable of producing 530 HP and 774 ft-lb of torque.
Thanks to a four-speed automatic transmission, the Brooklands got perfect acceleration, smooth shifting and sharp performance. It was available with rear-wheel drive and featured independent rear and front suspension. The Brooklands benefited from micro-computer technology which controlled areas including the suspension, instrument displays and air-conditioning. The car was replaced by the Arnage in 1998 and triumphantly returned in 2007 as a two-door and four-seat coupe. Powered by a 6.75L twin-turbo Bentley L Series V8 engine delivering 530 HP and 774 lb-ft of torque, the Brooklands took the performance to a new level.
The 2007 Bentley Brooklands rested on a 122.7-inch wheelbase. With its classic British proportions, it has descended from an incomparable bloodline of truly potent coupes. Bentley interiors are always meticulously thought out to offer the highest possible level of comfort. The Brookland's interior features leather upholstery and wood trims. With thousands of skillfully crafted parts working in unison and unique accessories, the car boasts impressive performance, while offering an innovative striking design. In 2011, the production of the Bentley Brooklands was ceased, although this car still has a strong presence on the road.
CARiD knows what your Brooklands is all about. We are home to an extensive selection of parts and accessories designed for drivers who want their vehicle to operate for years to come. Our parts and accessories cover all the bases from premium interior/exterior accessories to the finest repair parts. In our store you will find nothing but the highest quality and durability at the most attractive prices. All our parts and accessories are manufactured by companies that stand behind their products.
No matter, whether you plan to restore your vehicle to peak performance or add some flare to its style – our huge collection of top-grade parts and accessories is what the doctor ordered. If you have any questions about this or that product, read the reviews left by our customers on our website or contact us anytime. Our team members will help you with all the information you need. Whatever part or accessory you are looking for, it will only take a few minutes to find it at CARiD!
Whatever you expect from your Bentley Brooklands, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Bentley Brooklands and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by
- $3.94 - $160.97
- $4.62 - $243.69